Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P.S. Her latest Insta post says a lot about her living condition at her own home. These hotels have very average decor with some famous architectural styles. A good home is always always better designed and more comfortable than any 5 start hotel! You don't need to pose in a 5-star hotel for an Instagram shot if you have a 5-star home.

Someone who shares even the water she drinks on a daily basis talks about the privacy of her home. Sure that's the reason you are not showing your home!!
I was thinking how much nicer the house in the video shared by Birdseed2 looked. Even my home office is instagrammable tbh, with oil paintings and gongs passed down from ancestors. It's very special to me

Posting pics from museums full of pics without giving any context is ... insert your own words. Anna, I will tip you off but it will cost you - dance monkey, dance! - if you insist on this new 'transformation' of art exhibitions, hire a guide, ask them tell you about the pictures, the statues, the artist who made them, when did they become famous, what their style is called, how does it relate to the times they lived in and our times and why certain pieces would deserve attention? She's an influencer with a large following and misses each opportunity to educate herself and her fans? If one is truly into art they will do everything to make it interesting to their audience?
I'm surprised she doesn't have any artist friends. My parents always took my to gallery openings of their friends, I know plenty of people using a variety of media to create beautiful art in very different styles and it's mesmerising to see their talents. I'm the first to admit that I don't know enough about art, but even the techniques, the emotions, the historical context - all of that fascinates me. Surely she knows people exhibiting at the major galleries in Geneva?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Since she is not really posting today, let’s have a good laugh at something else 😉
View attachment 696089
this is the weirdest combo I’ve seen in last couple of months... 🐣

Can you see an hourglass?
View attachment 696092
Why does she look so short? I'm short myself, but in photography, you can cheat from different angles. I'm sorry but the photographer is really crappy! 🤣🤣🤣
Her head looks huge because the acid in her cheekbones, jawline and chin adds volume all around the natural contours of her face. A bit of hyaluronic acid in the jawline is a good idea for contouring, but the volume in her cheekbones is awful. They look like two big bumps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_20210804_212524.jpg

I wonder why Aija never uses Lina's photo for her networking scam. Or does she🙄?

Or

Is Lina not elegant enough ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just dont get Anna and her scamming decisions. Like, why does she even go on this many mini-holiday-get-aways right now, where she even doesn't meet anyone AfFlUeNt? She could have used the pandemic to save her money and use it after the pandemic to go to the it places, when everybody else is there ;) (like actually being in Cannes when the film festival is there and maybe even booking a really expensive suite, to have some show off material). Or buy a real birkin.
People would have even praised her for staying at home and not going anywhere and keeping it to the bare minimum of any interaction to keep her and everybody else save. She could even incooperate her Graves diseas as a reason to play it extra save. There goes your excuse Anna to not having/meeting any affluent friends, being alone right now and not being at events when everybody else is there. But she already made her trips and spend her money on things she barely enjoyed 🤷‍♀️

Seeing her empty smiles and joyless pictures of art, make me wonder what even brings joy into her live? What interests does she have, what is her little niche she excells at? Recognizing her favorite voice actors, a stamp collection, nerding about peotry of the Tang dynasty, having her way with nailpolish? Just anything.
Even when talking about fashion she doesn't seem to have a great time. Like, what is her passion? Maybe let this be the topic of your next tattle press conference, Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg it's time for another...
Tattle Press Conference "Yes I am going to be active on social media today" Edition
Sorry to all her followers hoping for some vacation-inspo, she's just started advertising for the A-List again. I'm placing my bets on a September launch just in time for back-to-school content
Screenshot_20210804-175346__01.jpg

And more blogposts. I think Anna should follow her own advice for instagram. "Variety is key" so please stop recycling your old pictures. If you wanted any evidence that she's just republishing old posts look at these comments, none of this content is new... When did she promise to show her face/identity but never did? This must be prior to 2015
Screenshot_20210804-180208.jpg

None of these ladies scream "elegance" to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just dont get Anna and her scamming decisions. Like, why does she even go on this many mini-holiday-get-aways right now, where she even doesn't meet anyone AfFlUeNt? She could have used the pandemic to save her money and use it after the pandemic to go to the it places, when everybody else is there ;) (like actually being in Cannes when the film festival is there and maybe even booking a really expensive suite, to have some show off material). Or buy a real birkin.
People would have even praised her for staying at home and not going anywhere and keeping it to the bare minimum of any interaction to keep her and everybody else save. She could even incooperate her Graves diseas as a reason to play it extra save. There goes your excuse Anna to not having/meeting any affluent friends, being alone right now and not being at events when everybody else is there. But she already made her trips and spend her money on things she barely enjoyed 🤷‍♀️

Seeing her empty smiles and joyless pictures of art, make me wonder what even brings joy into her live? What interests does she have, what is her little niche she excells at? Recognizing her favorite voice actors, a stamp collection, nerding about peotry of the Tang dynasty, having her way with nailpolish? Just anything.
Even when talking about fashion she doesn't seem to have a great time. Like, what is her passion? Maybe let this be the topic of your next tattle press conference, Anna.
I think it's all part of the propaganda. Her entire course is about how to be elegant in order to get a rich man. By constantly posting pictures of her "affluent" life her followers believe: this is the way forward. If she would be staying home, happily married, and avoid traveling because of the pandemic (as most of us do), then how would she convince the next set of victims to buy her course? With the numerous mini holidays people get the feeling that she made it. And given that currently it's her third course running, I believe there are still women out there who want this life. So what better way of getting more followers/ subscribers/ victims is to post a lot daily, show off these places and give the impression: pay me and you can have it as well...

Omg it's time for another...
Tattle Press Conference "Yes I am going to be active on social media today" Edition
Sorry to all her followers hoping for some vacation-inspo, she's just started advertising for the A-List again. I'm placing my bets on a September launch just in time for back-to-school content
View attachment 696356
Just going to leave this here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Posting pics from museums full of pics without giving any context is ... insert your own words.
So much this! It's like watching a kid who got dragged along by their competitative parents and needs to play the intelligent kid in front of the aunt and uncle with the art enthusiastic kid.

I think it's all part of the propaganda.
I have so many ideas what she could have done instead of traveling to scam people into her made it fantasy, but I'm not giving away any tips. Thats where you need passion for at least something and have some creativity. And I know enough things she could have done in Geneva and I'm not even from Geneva. Anna lives there, not me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think it's all part of the propaganda. Her entire course is about how to be elegant in order to get a rich man. By constantly posting pictures of her "affluent" life her followers believe: this is the way forward. If she would be staying home, happily married, and avoid traveling because of the pandemic (as most of us do), then how would she convince the next set of victims to buy her course? With the numerous mini holidays people get the feeling that she made it. And given that currently it's her third course running, I believe there are still women out there who want this life. So what better way of getting more followers/ subscribers/ victims is to post a lot daily, show off these places and give the impression: pay me and you can have it as well...

Just going to leave this here 😂
This is the most generic cliche crap I’ve ever read, I honestly don’t understand how people can be drawn in with this sort of marketing. The caption sounds like a 13 year old’s idea of what rich people actually do in their lives, something out of a book.
I’m not the most “affluent” but I was raised with a certain privilege and in elite circles my whole life this fantasy she tries to portray of what the lifestyle is really like and the one she claims to be living is so completely out of touch with reality it’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hi girls! long time tattle lurker here 🙃 I'm happy there's a thread on my favourite "elegant lady" 😜
so I discovered Anna a few years ago and was watching here videos now and then. I could agree with her on some issues (e.g. Louis Vuitton monogram is hideous, big fake lashes look cheap), but gradually her obsession with being, or rather appearing, rich and elegant became really tiresome.
What really did it for me was this latest deleted video. Yes, I was one of the few who had a pleasure of watching it before it disappeared. I meeaaan... here sit's a former yacht girl, authoratively stating that a phone older than 3 years looks ridiculous, Cartier is the only jewelry that counts, and you need to drive a Ferrari if you want to be elegant. She mentioned Porsche and BMW as one of the "more accesible options" (I forgot the exact wording), and I was listening to it like "WTF?!" these are expensive cars!!! This is the moment I knew Anna Bey left planet Earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey, our names are somewhat similar! You're right. The kicker is that her followers are the ones funding the trips. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hi girls! long time tattle lurker here 🙃 I'm happy there's a thread on my favourite "elegant lady" 😜
so I discovered Anna a few years ago and was watching here videos now and then. I could agree with her on some issues (e.g. Louis Vuitton monogram is hideous, big fake lashes look cheap), but gradually her obsession with being, or rather appearing, rich and elegant became really tiresome.
What really did it for me was this latest deleted video. Yes, I was one of the few who had a pleasure of watching it before it disappeared. I meeaaan... here sit's a former yacht girl, authoratively stating that a phone older than 3 years looks ridiculous, Cartier is the only jewelry that counts, and you need to drive a Ferrari if you want to be elegant. She mentioned Porsche and BMW as one of the "more accesible options" (I forgot the exact wording), and I was listening to it like "WTF?!" these are expensive cars!!! This is the moment I knew Anna Bey left planet Earth.
Well, BMW and Porsch are "more affordable" options, but obviously she can't even afford a Ford Fiesta. And if her Birkin is fake, I bet her Cartier bracelet came from Ebay. When I was 18, I was crazy about that bracelet. I stopped eyeing it when I realised that everyone who could afford it, supposedly, was buying a counterfeit of remarkable quality on Ebay. We should add "Anna Ebay" to the list of her endless nicknames.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 696252

I wonder why Aija never uses Lina's photo for her networking scam. Or does she🙄?

Or

Is Lina not elegant enough ?
Yes, the right type of linen is elegant and yada, yada, yada, but those cheap buttons in that dress... The girl in pink did it better.

Welcome, according to some, to the negative ladies forum. :LOL:
Why in her distorted mind is Cartier the only jewelry that counts? She never gives solid reasons to justify her f***ed up opinions. I could let it slide if she had more pieces, but she has only one bloody bracelet! (that could even be fake). I think the first time I saw her with it was in 2017 or 2018. 4/3 years and still hasn't bought some more? A working class woman with the right planning would have at least 3 Cartier pieces by now. Bracelet, ring and earrings, of the basic line (no diamonds), just like the bracelet she's got. What is preventing her from having some more, huh? Or in the standard starter pack list it's mandatory to have only one Cartier piece? :LOL: Now you get why for her it's better to not have a jewelry collection. :LOL:

It's not about consuming only Cartier, but about following something that 1. Essencially doesn't elevate you (a Love Bracelet on your wrist won't save you from misfortune), 2. Won't mean a thing if you don't have the lifestyle for it (you buy it and months later end up reselling it), 3. It's not a synonym of wealth per se (well, it is for those behind Cartier), 4. It's gonna hurt your wallet if you can't really afford it, 5. For anyone else it won't mean a thing in the long run (yes, it catches the attention in the first moments of conversation but that's it). And the same applies for anything else that the majority of people accepts as the standard of a wealthy person. Meanwhile they all got real estate, stocks, private healthcare and so on. And the thought leader and educator? Not even a house of her own. But what matters is Cartier jewelry... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anna is saying that Pandora is average and tacky. And Cartier not? Every rich lady has it. It shows just a level of income.
All these bracelets, Hermes bags, Loubs, etc. are the same as "icon items for the middle class". Or am I wrong?
Check rich ladies, they all look the same - few Love bracelets on their wrist, large Birkin, and high heels.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna is saying that Pandora is average and tacky. And Cartier not? Every rich lady has it. It shows just a level of income.
All these bracelets, Hermes bags, Loubs, etc. are the same as "icon items for the middle class". Or am I wrong?
Check rich ladies, they all look the same - few Love bracelets on their wrist, large Birkin, and high heels.
And pearls and diamond studs, Burberry trench coat, Manolo Blahnik shoes and, my favorite, Balmain blazer. The starter pack is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
my boyfriends friend bought a Cartier bracelet, used it as a prop to get the ladies, got a girlfriend then sold the bracelet right after and used the money to get her something. The poor stay poor by acting rich, the rich stay rich by being mentally strong as not to be swayed by the media (or having any social media) on how to act so they can act poor in peace. I haven’t seen any new jewlery from VCA on Scanna beg other than the Instagram staple bracelet. Our dear lady couldn’t even get a matching earring, ring and bracelet set. Didn’t she say that matching sets is key to looking affluent

I think Anna wouldn’t have a following if she kept her hate comments. For years when I was watching her I relied on the comments section of her YouTube and Instagram to get a well rounded view on her, I didn’t see any so I thought she was legit. It wasn’t until I got bored and decided to search her name on google where I found out that she’s vile and how ridiculously obvious it is that she’s a fraud. However that can be her downfall, Im sure (I hope) that people do research before purchasing a thousand dollar course, with the comments looking suspiciously clean and positive they’ll have to reach out to other sources to find a proper review of her. Which will lead them straight to tattle, since tattle is the number 3 when you search her. Ever since I found out that she has google alerts, I’ve been searching Anna bey tattle in google to log onto tattle instead of just searching tattle. It makes me feel good knowing that I make her vacations a little bit more stressful when she sees that alert.

Reactions: 22
Like I've said before, the divide between those with real deep pockets and everyone else won't be found in the brand of bracelet you wear or the bag you carry. Her Cartier-decorated wrist is of the same class and status as a woman wearing MK and Pandora. She has no family estate, she can't properly support the arts via a generous donation, she can't write a check big enough to a museum or charity to get her name on a plaque, she can't afford to host a party that will be attended by the elites, she doesn't have the financial or social capital to start a foundation or at least be invited to be on the board of one, the list goes on. Her Cartier bracelet and Birkin bag get dragged to the same restaurants, hotels, and museums that admit anyone willing to pay. Brands don't buy access.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
this is one of the main problems I have with her. She seems to think that only the very top tier of everything counts. so in her mind it has to be ferraris, hermes and cartier, otherwise you are "average joe" and "middle class". she cannot understand that there is an ocean of things and somebody may willingly choose something different than what she promotes. we all know she does not come from money, so this endless obsession with riches is very sad and wannabe.
she also does not understand that there are many styles, apart from her boring and basic take on elegance, that can look good and interesting. In so many videos she was hating on athleisure pieces, laughing in this condescending way. as a "thought leader" and a person seemingly interested in fashion she failed to notice that sport style is one of the biggest trends and became acceptable in all areas over 10 years ago.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.