Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her winter outfit is just awful 🤮 I wonder how long had she to think before she put this monstrosity together (even though it seems like she didn’t think at all...)

On the other hand... 99% of her outfits are questionable. And yet she claims she did some fancy course in London...
Maybe the course was given by a scammer like herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This brand really exists 😂😂😂 (Emilio Pucci), but I doubt Anna shops there 🤣
You thought I meant Gucci? No. I did mean Pucci. ;)
The only Gucci thing Anna Belt has is the mules and in white, I guess. The two black Marmont bags are nowhere to be found since she's got now those two red and blue Hermesa Kellyna.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is even creating clones, I discover Intoamilli. Do you know things about her?

Reactions: 5
I just clicked https://jetsetbabe.com/ and I thought I was reading old posts from 2009 but... are those "new" posts? Or is she trying to improve her SEO with the worst strategy ever?
Those pics are REALLY old and pixeled, besides the "advice" there that's obviously terrible. Wtf.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I just clicked https://jetsetbabe.com/ and I thought I was reading old posts from 2009 but... are those "new" posts? Or is she trying to improve her SEO with the worst strategy ever?
Those pics are REALLY old and pixeled, besides the "advice" there that's obviously terrible. Wtf.
This is what I've been saying. The posts have been uploaded recently if you look at the dates at the top. But if you read the comments and the posts, there's a mismatch between the date they were supposedly posted and what the comments are saying. For example, asking JetsetBabe to reveal her identity and wishing a happy new year in summer. I believe that Anna is going through her 8 year archive of JetsetBabe posts and "unpriveting" or "republishing" her old posts when it feels the most appropriate

Reactions: 18
This is what I've been saying. The posts have been uploaded recently if you look at the dates at the top. But if you read the comments and the posts, there's a mismatch between the date they were supposedly posted and what the comments are saying. For example, asking JetsetBabe to reveal her identity and wishing a happy new year in summer. I believe that Anna is going through her 8 year archive of JetsetBabe posts and "unpriveting" or "republishing" her old posts when it feels the most appropriate
At least she could have updated the photos! Where is her team of 150 employees? On holiday at a Club Med campsite paid for by the boss?

Hell those winter clothes, the pearly gloves... who among you has ever played The Sims? It's like "free will" mode when they are allowed to dress in random outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, dear tattlers, let's see if you all learned it all too well. Which are the entry-level pieces status symbols our elegant Ann Andres got right according to the alien seeker the business woman who knows nothing about the business side of her business the matchmaker that suddenly felt in love with art the luxury car harasser Anna Belt? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone is trying to abandon the grandma fashion... Get yout bucket, girls!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is even creating clones, I discover Intoamilli. Do you know things about her?
I'm curious about Intoamilli (Karina), I find her quite strange in a way... but some of her tips are more helpful than Anna's. I don't trust any courses like either of theirs. It honestly just seems like she landed a travelling sales rep job. Karina's energy can be really intense and hard to watch sometimes if you want to relax. Very jumbled and not concise.

Still yet to see the proof that Karina is an actual millionaire? Lots of people on Instagram claim they are "millionaires" to sell their courses. I do feel like her personality comes across a tad bit more "real" though compared to Anna.

Karina Intoamilli Youtube Channel:

Her course:

Reactions: 3
This should come with a warning. What did I just read! Those images are just weird and awful! Can we even call this advice anymore! she sounds like whipped cream going bad!

Reactions: 6
Someone is trying to abandon the grandma fashion... Get yout bucket, girls!

This picture asks for an image caption in French : Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop. The equivalent in English would be "a leopard cannont change its spots". Why does it remind me of some pavement ladies from Beverly Hills?:unsure:

Aside from that, although I refrein commenting on fashion because of my minimalist credo, I have to make two remarks :
-this picture betrays the "mineralogical nature" of the stone of her ring : it is not a diamond. I know you've already said it but I need to say it too. There are ways to spot a fake diamond even in a picture.
-who the hell said to these women (I refers here also to Ann Andres) it is elegant to wear an open handbag?? Have they never seen a real elegant woman wearing a real Hermes or whatever good brand? Those kind of pictures with open handbags are specific to online advertising pictures where brands show the interior of their products. It's ridiculous to pose like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm curious about Intoamilli (Karina), I find her quite strange in a way... but some of her tips are more helpful than Anna's. I don't trust any courses like either of theirs. It honestly just seems like she landed a travelling sales rep job. Karina's energy can be really intense and hard to watch sometimes if you want to relax. Very jumbled and not concise.

Still yet to see the proof that Karina is an actual millionaire? Lots of people on Instagram claim they are "millionaires" to sell their courses. I do feel like her personality comes across a tad bit more "real" though compared to Anna.

Karina Intoamilli Youtube Channel:

Her course:
I watch a few of her videos. She also claims men need to pay for everything .. women should know what to invest on and what to save on (like fillers)

Same BS as Anna. Except she does actually tell women it's super important to have their sh*t together and take care of their finance ..
She annoyed and bored me after a few videos.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.