Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some kind of grotesque mythological sea dwarf ... Very infamous near santorini.
Looks like very elegant and classy company. The type to sue his wife's lover. Or was it the other way around? I forgot.

Agnes is certainly working hard for her money. There's no sum you could pay me to lay on my back underneath that. And this is what he looked like before the beard and weight loss:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like very elegant and classy company. The type to sue his wife's lover. Or was it the other way around? I forgot.

Agnes is certainly working hard for her money. There's no sum you could pay me to lay on my back underneath that. And this is what he looked like before the beard and weight loss:
from fat hobbit to sea dwarf.... 😿😿😿😿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are those the affluent men she talks so much about? I will pass.
You are obviously just jealous that you are not pushing 40 and cavorting around on an Easyjet holiday with a married man. Don't be a hater.

@Crazy_chick I found a pic, knew that I knew David Zervos from somewhere. He was in Lord of the Rings.
cf8b6c45ce9b1c4f6c58a653a2fd701f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My dear unelegant ladies! You are true gems!!!! Couldn‘t stop laughing!!!

Are those the affluent men she talks so much about? I will pass.
Exactly. If that is the high society and affluent men women should seek, I don't want to be a part of it. No amount of money and designer items could make me spend even 5 minutes with those people.

hi girls long time no see! I would love chatting more with you but i’m very busy educating myself, ( i’m studying law and economics, take some notes Aija). Anyway i’m just quickly saying hello and leaving you this screen i got without any context, hope you’ll still be able to sleep after seeing that 😭 love you all 🥰🤍

26E22950-387E-4CAD-A73D-968DBC39A03F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You are obviously just jealous that you are not pushing 40 and cavorting around on an Easyjet holiday with a married man. Don't be a hater.
Busted!

In all honesty I do prefer older men (my oldest was over 50) BUT I need to find them attractive. A little hairy dwarf can have all the money in the world and I will pass.

I think Anna is losing it. She clearly doesn't look good in her recent videos (tired an stressed) and she started making way too many mistakes. This tag in recent video is hideous considering what she teaches. It's like a cherry on top.

- the high society: a gay man who seems very sugar baby-ish, a woman constantly going public without a bra (I don't have anything against it, you do you, but it is NOT elegant and will never be), man with suspicious business ventures, now this man not being able to keep his private matters - yeah, you've guessed it - PRIVATE
- all the videos about brands like Chanel being too popular and suddenly she's wearing Gucci. GUCCI of all things. Show me a more basic and popular lux brand right now. You got some money? Off you go and buy some Gucci or LV.
- logos also seemed inelegant until she could afford lux brands. BAM, CC beanie (can't be any cheaper or more obvious than a huge CC in the middle of your forehead), I'm waiting for a Dior monogram sweater.

And so on, and so on. There are many cracks in her image now and more and more are coming to light. She also fuels some of the things herself by for example contradicting herself more often than before. If this keeps going it may be very hard/impossible to damage control this situation anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
hi girls long time no see! I would love chatting more with you but i’m very busy educating myself, ( i’m studying law and economics, take some notes Aija). Anyway i’m just quickly saying hello and leaving you this screen i got without any context, hope you’ll still be able to sleep after seeing that 😭 love you all 🥰🤍

View attachment 257290
You just had to scar everyone else for life? Like sharing is caring, but keep the trauma to yourself 🤣

Law and economics is tough, I find law interesting, but not in the classroom setting.

Reactions: 5
Her companions do not seem to come from rich backgrounds.
The men don't dress like affluent men at all.
I now understand that she is dating men who pays for women for their fun in exchange for a service, well you know what service! A bleep! Nothing elegant.
Also, I noticed in this forum that her friends have have Arabic names. Do you think she is dating Saudis and Emirats men? :sick:

Reactions: 5

View attachment 257290
for a moment I thought that I see our Godmother of all drama Jeff
5AF51E4B-64E3-423E-A42A-C7FD74734D35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Really? I don't think you have seen pics of Aija from her reality show or dancing days in Ibiza
I did! She really put work in

@Crazy_chick I found a pic, knew that I knew David Zervos from somewhere. He was in Lord of the Rings.

This wins the thread today!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest video is lower quality than her previous ones. The lighting was off, also the sound. She also hurried through it, it was exhausting to watch.

Reactions: 7
The glasses would look trendy and appropriate on a younger more vibrant woman. She is an aging sugar baby. And yes the term is very appropriate @Sasy24 I'm sorry to say as much as Anna or others would like to dress it up, if a man is paying you for company you are a w***e.

Her "boyfriend" was Lebanese, I don't know about any Saudi or Emiratis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Except Lauren is not a guru. Unlike Anna, Lauren is set for life and her man takes care of her 100%. She doesn't need to work and Instagram is just a hobby. She also doesn't seem the type to share personal details of how she got her lifestyle like Anna does.

There are some hilarious comments in the most recent Youtube. One from Canadians talking about how it's impossible to wear these things in the cold (I can vouch for this, Canadian winters are vicious).

Another one of them is "How can I be elegant in countryside? I am a shepherd? As if the sheep give a flying f*** what you are wearing!

Go ahead and catch your death of cold, so we can find your body frozen on the moors, in a silk camisole and one of those ridiculous hats Anna likes.

Sidenote she looks extremely gauche in that Chanel beanie with the logo plastered all over. I know she couldn't afford designer items until the past year, but why buy such an inelegant item?
She is so obviously jealous of La.way- Lauren should beware Aija’s intentions and remain suspicious. Lauren’s movements are naturally fluid, feminine and elegant. She could wear a paper bag and still appear elegant.

The eyes give it all away. You can see the kindness behind Lauren’s eyes and the way she dotes on her dog you can tell she’ll make a fantastic mother if she ever decides to have kids.
Aija..that’s a different story. There is a cruelty behind her eyes that looks like all she cares about is herself and will not hesitate to throw anyone away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
haven't been on tattle for a while but this thread is amazing.

how did anyone fall for this woman's scam? she's doesn't seem 'high class' at all...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.