Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna pretends she is the gate keeper of high society but she isn't never been and never will. In the context of the screenshots, This is Emma Weymouth an example of a woman marrying into aristo, living on grand estate because she's not desperate for money (daughter of Nigerian oil tycoon) has education& interests. Oh and she's best pals with Kitty Spencer. Anna being obsessed of the posh circles& old money can go into a tantrum mode Lol.
Let's not forget even she never got accepted by his aristocratic family, with her family wealth and private education. Would someone who teaches gold digging openly on youtube stand a chance?

Reactions: 10
And she's black lol. Anna must hate that this woman and Meghan Markle types achieved so much more than she ever will.

Where did she say the nail polish thing? Sounds like another ridiculous example from someone who does not have high society experience.
She got many many “rules” to be high society. Must wear like this. Must talk like that. Must hold the glass like this. In her old group got people making playlist for high class dinner. 1st suggestion of what to play = Kenny g. Lmao. 😭😭😭😭

But she NEVER mention the three most important things because she herself don’t have them. You must have money n you must have connections, if you don’t have those two you better have education. So sorry, good bye Anna, door closing, mind the gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@maria99 She married for love & now she's the first black Marchioness.. her husband did cut his mother out of their lives because she said something about marrying a black woman.

Reactions: 11
She got many many “rules” to be high society. Must wear like this. Must talk like that. Must hold the glass like this. In her old group got people making playlist for high class dinner. 1st suggestion of what to play = Kenny g. Lmao. 😭😭😭😭

But she NEVER mention the three most important things because she herself don’t have them. You must have money n you must have connections, if you don’t have those two you better have education. So sorry, good bye Anna, door closing, mind the gap.
If you have neither economic, social or cultural capital you better be a master at charming everyone

did some censoring on previous upload becuase the names where revealed, do you like my new way of doing things?

Guess her messages to me are fake?
did you just graduated law school and in your first job or something? Your skills at redacting things are on par with a recent law school graduate.

Reactions: 7
If you have neither economic, social or cultural capital you better be a master at charming everyone

did you just graduated law school and in your first job or something? Your skills at redacting things are on par with a recent law school graduate.
Lol no, it's way too late for my brain to function in Switzerland :) and I may have emulated those skills intentionally

Reactions: 1
That man mentioned does not even look black. He's Arab. And gay. I mention his sexuality because I was puzzled why Anna had him on as an expert on what rich men want. He seems like a sugar baby or kept man. Probably one of the men Anna had to put up with her bisexual man sleeping with

His caption is unbearable. Like a male version of Anna pretending to be something he's not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That man mentioned does not even look black. He's Arab. And gay. I mention his sexuality because I was puzzled why Anna had him on as an expert on what rich men want. He seems like a sugar baby or kept man. Probably one of the men Anna had to put up with her bisexual man sleeping with

His six favourite words. Ineffable, recalcitrant ... bla bla bla .... but he left out the seventh word.
Insufferable.

pls don’t put him next to me at dinner. He talks like hes from 1905.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His six favourite words. Ineffable, recalcitrant ... bla bla bla .... but he left out the seventh word.
Insufferable.

Imagine him and Anna at a dinner table talking with you sat in the middle.

I'd be like: Butler? I'll have some arsenic and water please. NOT from the bottle you swine!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
oh lord. Looking at that dude gives me a headache... they look like the kind of people who would kneel and prepare once "Leck mich im Arsch" is on

Insufferable.

The worst part is he would attempt to talk like that... like wait for his face once it slips.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is so special about the 32 screenshots? It looks like regular stuff. Not everything loaded but yea.... what am I looking for?

Reactions: 4
of course after her racist comments are exposed the first thing her students do is blame a black woman. they're stupid.
Good observation. 😟 Sad but so true about them immediately blaming a Black woman. It’s almost like her followers refuse to accept that there is a world out there of women who think critically and aren’t afraid of speaking up when stuff doesn’t add up. Oops - I guess Anna forgot to teach her students that high-value women don’t take everything at face value.

Reactions: 6
I was too shocked to ask tbh, will in a while when I have to go out :)

London, I haven't watched many of her early YouTube videos so IDK.
I'm sorry but this screams of bullshit and I don't even like Anna.

You mean to tell me she was able to magically see across the desk at your tiny phone, catch a glimpse of her face as you scrolled, tell you she was a nightmare (extremely unprofessional of her to do), and she of course remembered Anna's face out of all the thousands and thousands of people she has seen as a hotel reception worker in LONDON? You don't think she's come across bigger, more memorable divas than the likes of Anna Bey? And you were "too shocked" and had to go back for more info?

Come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
At this point I believe the screenshots are being uploaded in order for them to be deleted. There's no reason to keep using Mega as a host when there's Reddit, Google Drive and other services.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.