Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only who notices Aija travels alone (almost) all the time? And that her traveling just happens to always coincide with her selling something online (courses/apps/...) right before or after her trip?

Reactions: 23
Am I the only who notices Aija travels alone (almost) all the time? And that her traveling just happens to always coincide with her selling something online (courses/apps/...) right before or after her trip?

and who takes those ugly pics???

Reactions: 10

Thx again for posting these. I know for many people it’s probably redundant and boring to read these.

And I agree, they are boring.. but at the same time they’re so informative as they’re the closest we’ll ever come to knowing the REAL “truth” about what her life was truly like back then.

She has a nasty habit of outright LYING about her past and when I read the blogs, the contrast between how she speaks about her past NOW and what it was actually like back then couldn’t be more opposite/ distinctive.

For example, she always talks about the rich Italian boyfriend as someone who OPENED HER EYES to the world of affluence. I was picturing this guy as someone who was flying her on private jets, buying her lavish gifts, taking her on weekend trips all over the world .. Yes, I actually pictured all this, lol.. because HELLO! That’s what affluence means, right!? WRONG! Not for Anna! Apparently, chain smoking and ridding around in a Mini Cooper is all it takes to impress her!!

These are the same stories she REPACKAGES & SELLS as her “14+ years of experience with high-society” . Same goes for her topless time in Ibiza, and her 60 second run-in with Paris Hilton, and her average DJ boyfriend that she actually lost 4 yrs of her life with same amount of time it would’ve taken her to get a 4 year degree, lol.. yet she gained LITERALLY NOTHING!!

For all these years, she’s been basically been living an average to below average life, BUT SOMEHOW.. one day she wakes up and decides, I’m going to take my past, repackage it with a few marketing tricks, and SCAM the hell out of naive, trusting, good hearted, young women.

Now, suddenly I’m the expert at how to enter high-society (7 step formula to high-society course). I’ll change up my appearance to match those ladies in Town & Country magazine and I’ll make them believe I can teach them all about class (How to be Classy book). I’ll take photos in hotels and tell them I have all the secrets on how to become an elite woman! (SOTEW course). I’ll go to Greece & Saint-Tropez, take some pics with random friends and repackage the pics to show how well connected I am and what an expert I am at networking! (LAUGHABLE!! Still don’t know she got away with this one!!) She has played everyone!!

Reactions: 23
It wasn't a degree, was it, Anna?
Degrees don't take 12 months

These old blog posts are entertaining. Clearly her mother and stepfather never cared about her. Notice how she never mentions them?

At 19 to 25 I was still calling on my parents for advice and guidance and they funded my education. Aija / Anna was like a stray cat they abandoned to the streets.

Reactions: 19
Umm is this normal human behaviour?
What does she mean by "swipe left on the carousel"??? What carousel? Is this her attempt at horse humour? Anyway lots of reflecting on the meaning of her life

Those pointers she gives on what to do & not do next time she rides are NOT the things you suddenly learn YEARS LATER after riding “consistently” since you were 8!!! Does she forget her own lies???

Also, pic below, these aren’t the eyes of someone who lives an honest & well rested life. She looks like she’s been crying or on some type of drug?? Or both? She’s got bags, red glossy eyes, uneven skin tone, looks exhausted overall.. (something seems really off about her).

Why after just getting married and launching a new App that she’s supposedly so proud of does she need to leave Geneva to “clear her head”? Makes absolutely NO SENSE!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
This blog is fucking with my head I swear. I really can't tell what's real anymore, lol, it's like she is an entirely different person.

On the one hand, I think that reading her blog actually humanizes her in my head. I swear it's like watching Darth Vader as baby Anakin . As in she becomes a normal, flawed human -- which of course beats this flawless perfection she is trying to portray these days.

On the other hand, the blog itself doesn't add up either. It's full of contradictions, and the more I try to piece things together the more things don't add up

Maybe she is some kind of genius who devoted years and years of her life to creating this bottomless rabbit hole for us to fall into ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

I’m sure she just had a little giggle from reading the words ‘genius’ and her name on the same page.

I think the bottom line for me/ what I’ve gathered from it all is that she’s always been deeply insecure and ashamed of how she grew up. She expected something different (WAY DIFFERENT) and she hasn’t made peace with what her mom was able to provide for her.. it was never enough/ and will forever be the root cause of all her problems (in her head).

For that reason, she’s done everything possible to change her childhood/ young adult stories from deprived to somewhat normal.. YET, the truth always comes out in her tone/ facial expressions/ words she chooses, mood/ energy, etc. She’s f*cked her own self up in the head and loves to blame it on everyone else!!

This is why she’s always obsessed with what she doesn’t have and does everything in her power to get it, YET at the same time tries to self-soothe/ self-medicate and tell herself “its gonna be ok”.. SHE IS CONSTANTLY IN CONFLICT WITH HERSELF... and we see this play out in the blogs and in real life.

I guess that’s her karma.. she’s mentally tormented by her own decisions/actions while constantly trying to convince herself it’s someone else’s fault. Stay away from unstable/ delusional people like this. They’re always so unhappy.

That’s what this trip is about for her.. running away from herself once again. She’ll be “happy” for the time being, because it’s a temporary getaway (like a drug)... but deep inside, nothing changes. And these scams she keeps putting out, don’t help! They lock her into living an even more dishonest life. She is her worst enemy without even knowing it!!

Reactions: 12
Those blog posts just show that tattle wasn't lying about anything, Anna just buried every word written by her with her internet spring cleaning. Because we were there back in 2012 - 2015 reading and we did meet her in 2016

And I think it was @Renata who thought she wasn't writing herself? She really was, I can assure you. Maybe her English just deteriorated cause she surrounded herself with not really articulate individuals who used Eng as a 2nd or 3rd language later on. We sure know she didn't make any British girlfriends in London.

Sorry if this is old news but I only just noticed that there is also a Jetset Babe insta I looked at the first few posts and the first thing I noticed was Anna commenting on her own posts from her Anna Bay account
It's mismatched and doesn't make sense. If you remember that Anna bought some accounts and changed names (Instagram handles), I think the Anna was School of Affluence, and JSB was Anna, so it's likely that 162 weeks ago it was School of Affluence commenting under Anna's post. It's hard to keep track, really. At some point, she introduced a ''new'' account that already had a significant following, and a week or so later it had thousands of followers (5 figures). So.... it's just scamming marketing, marketing, and more marketing.

I really doubt that it's the real number. Her Discord community of her previous scam showed over 1200 members when in reality there were 150 tops, more like 100. I know it to be true because we had problems at the beginning and all people were exciting and commenting right under the first few videos. With multiple posts from the same persons. So, I highly doubt that 2000 members is the real number. I would love to see the insider who has access post screenshots of how many members are connected and how they interact. Anna Beh is unhappy because she draws the numbers on her paycheck, just like she drew her name on the Black Amex.

Reactions: 5
I do think it's her, her blog is definitely not perfect English. Maybe it was better because she put more time & effort into her posts? Plus she was living in England?

Hard to keep track indeed!

Reactions: 4
I do think it's her, her blog is definitely not perfect English. Maybe it was better because she put more time & effort into her posts? Plus she was living in England?

Hard to keep track indeed!
For you, and many other new and casual readers, this is news. For us, who used to read her blog back when she was blogging anonymously under Jetsetbabe, it lines up with the type of girl we saw. She was a loser, to put it plainly. Always with her nose pressed to the glass, using her blog as a kind of Pinterest board to pin all the glamourous Eastern European and Russian women she admired, because her own life was quite empty. As the excellent dossier shows, she has had so many name changes and iterations that it would take a lifetime to understand and dissect them all.

As I said before, she has serious psychological issues. No one reinvents themselves every year unless they are running from something.

For you, and many other new and casual readers, this is news. For us, who used to read her blog back when she was blogging anonymously under Jetsetbabe, it lines up with the type of girl we saw.
Oh wow, so you knew of her before her Anna Bey persona? Were you surprised when she revealed "herself'?

Reactions: 4
As far as I am concerned, I don’t mind if she was a gogo dancer, if she didn’t study, if she has changed etc.
I actually believe it is a good thing that she has changed but unfortunately she has not changed in a good way. She decided to take short paths and to scam people.
If she made mistakes but worked hard to change, to improve herself, if she was honest it would not be a problem.

About the horse riding trip: she will have thighs on fire if she is not used to it!

by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide
Do Jetset Babes suffer from low self-esteem?
Recently I started looking at many of my girlfriends in this jet set circle. Most of them talk the same way:
“ I cannot settle for a guy that has a normal job, he has to be at least a millionaire”
“I would never go to a place like that” (Meaning a normal place where normal people hang out)
“If he doesn’t buy me first class ticket, I’m not coming!”
“Euw, a 3 or 4 star hotel? How terrible!”
“If we’re not having a table at the club I’m not gonna go”
“He uses public transport? You must be joking! Can’t he afford a driver?”
Etc…

I’m sure you’re understanding the bigger picture here, and yes unfortunately I do have friends that talk like this. Many of them
I personally think that women deserve the best treatment possible by men, but that doesn’t necessarly mean 5 star this or first class that. The best possible treatment should never involve the money spent, but rather how it was spent (meaning with the heart).
But many of these girls still talk like this!
Especially the longer you are in this scene and surround yourself with high class people, the more spoilt you become. You end up losing a grip of reality and become diva-ish.

Now the ironic part of this story, is that most of the girls that talk like this:
They come from normal homes,
with normal families
and they have never been wealthy themselves.
But because some guy/guys or the imaginative thought of it – spent this huge amount of money on them once or many times – they feel superior to the “normal world & people”.
I can understand if a girl was born into a rich family and didn’t explore life the same way us other human beings did while growing up, they can have a different sense of reality.
But what about the girls that have zero savings on their account, come from working or middle class families, do not have high education or have gone very far career wise – How much guts do they have talking like this?
It’s so bizarre I must say & such a turn off.
So I started facing some of my friends that have been speaking like this, sharing my opinion about it. The answer I got each time;
“But I think I should be treated the best way possible” or “I value myself so high I would never dare to settle for anything less, why should I?”
Fair enough, I understand the point that they feel they deserve the absolute best, but why does “best” necessarily need to be so money oriented?
You see, people that have a very strong need for validation (it can be validation by people, by living standards, by materialistic things etc) are the ones that have low self esteem. They cannot feel good enough about themselves, by themselves, so they require validation from somewhere else.

You’re a loser if you’re not living a certain standard
I’m sensing, when a girl feels that she cannot go below a certain standard it’s really because she is insecure in herself that “if she doesn’t surround herself in gold”, “she will not be worth gold”. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?
If she doesn’t live a high standard, she will be a “loser”. In her mind, the successful people are the ones living a lavish lifestyle.
“The more money spent on you, the more worth you will be” (in their own eyes, and the eyes of others they feel). In the end it becomes a routine, not only of the fact that a comfortable lifestyle or beautiful things are something nice, but it becomes an addiction they cannot live without.
But the truth of this story should rather be;

You are million dollars and you don’t need million dollars for that.
Designer shopping, high class events, VIP friends and so on – should not be what’s evaluating you as a person, and definitely not your worth!
You’re not less of a person if you don’t own a Chanel bag, or know the right people or get invited to lavish parties & exclusive trips abroad.
I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class – but it cannot become an obsession –
and you should never demand it unless you’ve earned the money to pay for it. Feel free to become a diva that day you stand on your both legs, on top of the mountain and can genuinely say – I made it all by myself.

"I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class – but it cannot become an obsession – and you should never demand it unless you’ve earned the money to pay for it. "

No wonder she's trying to keep the old JetSetBabe Blog hidden - what she was writing back then really doesn't help with promoting her "courses" while obsessing over "how to bag a millionaire".

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.