Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle forced her to reveal she uses hotels for filming, now she calls it a photo shoot.

Dance for us little monkey!

This looks like a pregnancy belly, but we all know it's just fat.

Yes she looks fat these days.

I cringed multiple times watching her IG stories. The whole situation is quite crass and cheap really. She’s posing looking fat in outrageous, dated ‘90s rental dresses in a hired hotel room whilst hiring a photographer PLUS someone else to film for IG - super cringe!!

Hiring a hotel room to pretend she is in her home is really not something an affluent person would do. Just goes to show her home is not nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's something really weird in the world when Anna Belt has more followers than Justine Leconte on YT. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if the new episode of the "Tattle Conference" (loved to read this name in the previous thread :LOL:) will be aired today.
Becooooz, according to Aija she replaced the original episode with last week's YT hack and would publish it today instead.
I very much doubt she recorded anything for last week. As well mentioned before, her channel being hacked provided her with new content.
And as usual she will come up with another excuse since the scam series is scheduled to start tomorrow.

Reactions: 11
Yes she looks fat these days.

I cringed multiple times watching her IG stories. The whole situation is quite crass and cheap really. She’s posing looking fat in outrageous, dated ‘90s rental dresses in a hired hotel room whilst hiring a photographer PLUS someone else to film for IG - super cringe!!

Hiring a hotel room to pretend she is in her home is really not something an affluent person would do. Just goes to show her home is not nice.
I cannot imagine any good reason or any precedent for someone who has a large and beautiful affluent home to always film in random public buildings and hotels. Not a single one.

Address that in the next press conference, and please explain why you framed photos of yourself and put them in the background to further perpetuate the lie that the Four Seasons was your home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The color works on the Anne Anders chick but washes Anna out. Anna took professional styling courses but I don’t see the results
Ann Andres is more warm toned so this particular shade of yellow works for her whereas Anna Banana is more cool toned so she should really wear darker colors to highlight her skin tone like emerald or navy and maybe bold shades too. Didn’t she say the color yellow looks like someone is sick in her Zara video?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This totally looks like a secure, confident woman, who's taken care of by her man and surely doesn't scream, "I'm so desperately scamming people I can't even look happy on a picture, even though I saved money on my hairdresser because I can't afford to rent these clothes" :ROFLMAO:
view.jpg

BTW: Does anyone else notice how she's not talking to the photographer at all and he doesn't even give her feedback while shooting? I would assume when you rehire the same photographer, you'd have some kind of bond and wouldn't be so icy during a shoot.

I mean, I understand why the photographer isn't telling her she looks beautiful :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna could at least change hotels instead of always choosing Four Seasons, kinda boring, maybe getting to stay at Four Seasons used to be her biggest dream as a dancer and that's why she gets sooo excited?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tattle forced her to reveal she uses hotels for filming, now she calls it a photo shoot.

Dance for us little monkey!

This looks like a pregnancy belly, but we all know it's just fat.

she was shooting the shooting! OMG if that doesn't scream 'desperation' I don't know what does...

There's something really weird in the world when Anna Belt has more followers than Justine Leconte on YT. :oops:
kudos for mentioning and following Justine! Unfortunately, reality doesn't sell as well as a 'Pretty Woman' dream. Only Anna Beh (Belt) never have left the street as every Edward whose car accidentally broke nearby preferred to get lost rather than let Anna enter their car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The red dress from yesterday sure had a lot of pregnancy vibes 😅

My guesses for the photo shoot:
1. She is announcing her A-List membership club
2. She is announcing a Anna Bey meet-and-great networking event

Maybe both? 🤣
But if she's having a photo shoot for a networking product AND IT'S ONLY HER ON EVERY PIC THAN I AM LOSING IT 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The red dress from yesterday sure had a lot of pregnancy vibes 😅

My guesses for the photo shoot:
1. She is announcing her A-List membership club
2. She is announcing a Anna Bey meet-and-great networking event

Maybe both? 🤣
But if she's having a photo shoot for a networking product AND IT'S ONLY HER ON EVERY PIC THAN I AM LOSING IT 😅😅
Honey, let's get Tattle to influence(za) her into hiring friends for a fee.

Except, that today everyone can be researched. She cannot reuse the low budget Eastern European models from the last shoot and pretend they are high society women or businesswomen.

Over to you, M(r)s. Hallitosis. Come on lazy, it's already night time we are waiting for your Tattle presser!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
kudos for mentioning and following Justine! Unfortunately, reality doesn't sell as well as a 'Pretty Woman' dream. Only Anna Beh (Belt) never have left the street as every Edward whose car accidentally broke nearby preferred to get lost rather than let Anna enter their car.
Justine is one of the few fashion/style YTubers I really get to learn something from. She's professional/thoughtful about her content and humble. She might happen to talk about something trendy in the platform, but there is always something that differs from the rest.
Now, let's see if Anna Belt is gonna copy her somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honey, let's get Tattle to influence(za) her into hiring friends for a fee.

Except, that today everyone can be researched. She cannot reuse the low budget Eastern European models from the last shoot and pretend they are high society women or businesswomen.

Over to you, M(r)s. Hallitosis. Come on lazy, it's already night time we are waiting for your Tattle presser!
Ladieeeessssss, no more wait! Today’s press conference is about how to play pretend on instagram😆
Wondering if this is recycled material from that old video, with the blue background, where she teaches to take pictures with luxury goods from friends as if they were yours... a recent subject, since she does that with LH 😅😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don‘t get her juvenile excitement. It‘s so offoutting and cringy
Anna could at least change hotels instead of always choosing Four Seasons, kinda boring, maybe getting to stay at Four Seasons used to be her biggest dream as a dancer and that's why she gets sooo excited?

Reactions: 6
Pictures speak for themselves...

1619640087335.png
1619640105388.png

1619640134256.png
1619640181810.png
1619640236151.png

No matter how you turn. Also keep in mind she photoshops her images, not all, but we've all seen her elongated chins with left leg much shorter then the right one :D

And here's the hourglass for reference, the type that Aija believes and starves to be:

1619640437548.png

Also an interesting comparison of Anna pre-scamming and pre-courses versus today:

Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg
Screenshot_9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Or shooting at the same location gives the impression that it’s her place and she lives there? At least to people who are new to her channel ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Anna is just one of those people who fully believes in the delusions she paints for herself. Which is why it's impossible to tear her down i.e. she hasn't backed down yet. Very typical used car salesman personality. Honestly quite impressed with her stamina and courage to be a bit fair. Not that I encourage any of her methods at all. Call her psychopathic but seriously guys I've seen way too many psychos in society and corporate world, Anna is nothing compared to them, which is why Lina probably finds her refreshing. You know, at least she's acting cute and doesn't make a scene.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.