Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear elegant ladies, I present to you Secrets of the Elite Powder Room: How to Network Elegantly during the Bathroom Breaks
Tattle forced her to reveal she uses hotels for filming, now she calls it a photo shoot.

Dance for us little monkey!

This looks like a pregnancy belly, but we all know it's just fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TBH I would not want to be seen being with Aija by someone. It is embarrassing. I think people who don't care hanging out with Aija would be..

1. Someone who is already banned from the affluent circle.

2. Failed JSB (at least Aija has more followers)

3. Delusional fans
Or people who dont care about high society/what other people think which is funny because Arija is obsessed with high society and care in my opinion way too much on the judgment of others even more people from high society lmao

Reactions: 6
Tattle forced her to reveal she uses hotels for filming, now she calls it a photo shoot.

She doesn't do single exercise i guess.
I wouldn't call her fat but she has old lady's body. Her face and body shape are melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honesty Im not surprised if she wrote that herself 😂 fake it till you make it is her favourite motto right?
She did write it herself. I remember it being discussed at some point, it had text copied from her old websites and in one spot she forgot 'I' to 'she'.

Not to mention it's so easy to inflate your supposed networth. You put a price on any 'product', multiply in and there you go. Raty millionaire.

Reactions: 12
This "project I've been working on for a year"

Time moves very strangely in Anna's world. There is time to take unnecessary trips during a pandemic (but not take a honeymoon), take several blood and other tests in secret, then publicly be diagnosed with a disease, be miraculously cured (even though that disease HAS no cure), time to make 4 hour long videos to promote a new course, time to produce materials for that course, launch a podcast in response to Tattle, then get too lazy to record it after a few takes, get corona (in secret). During which point was the invisible team working on this ProJECt?

In Anna's world the year has 3,650 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 549832

Welcome to the love mansion. I'm Madame Aija. Let me show you the girls. 😅
[/QUOTE]
Ladies please remind me how old is she ? Looks like a teenager on a prom night (not a compliment). This dress increase her bulky and masculine shoulders and top body, not flattering at all. She looks like a drag wearing EXTRA feminine clothes and color to compensate (no offence to drag I love them❤❤❤) , to look feminine and glamours but its just drag 😂🥲 cheers mate! 🥂😂 She really need to start dressing in function of her ACTUAL body shape and not the body shape she wish she had.

Hasn't she gone somewhere to detox and lose weight recently? Eating nothing except water and air ? Seeing these pictures I feel like her unhealthy lifestyle has caught up with her lmao. What's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh. 🥲 Lazy Arija... Her body language speaks for itself, if you dont love and respect yourself in your daily habit it just shows. 🤠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If we think about it, everything would've been different for Aija if she had decided to be honest since day one, after all, she was a stripper and a cheap dancer, and she actually maneged to get out of there and have a different life, one where she doesn't need to be naked to afford paying rent, and can afford sometimes going to her so dreamy Four Seasons, and I think she got out of that life before SOA, and she for sure did it without bagging a millionaire😂 (although we all now she does it with the money she steals) instead of scaming, lying and stealing naive womens money trying to teach something about a life she will never have. She could've been honest and teach woman how to get out of a crappy strippers life and showing them that you can be "better", or just sowing her real life in Geneva, being real, showing that she doesn't have friends cause she doesn't know how to socialize but she wants to learn and all that.
But she wen to the wrong way and lots of people dislike her cause she's a lying piece of tit and a mean old lady who secretly hates herself and her life 😊😊

(Sorry for my english everybody, it's not my first lenguage but I do my best 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hasn't she gone somewhere to detox and lose weight recently? Eating nothing except water and air ? Seeing these pictures I feel like her unhealthy lifestyle has caught up with her lmao. What's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh. 🥲 Lazy Arija... Her body language speaks for itself, if you dont love and respect yourself in your daily habit it just shows. 🤠
Yep and she could have gotten a genuine Chanel bag with the money spent in that prison clinic. Literally flushed it.

Reactions: 15
This "project I've been working on for a year"

Time moves very strangely in Anna's world. There is time to take unnecessary trips during a pandemic (but not take a honeymoon), take several blood and other tests in secret, then publicly be diagnosed with a disease, be miraculously cured (even though that disease HAS no cure), time to make 4 hour long videos to promote a new course, time to produce materials for that course, launch a podcast in response to Tattle, then get too lazy to record it after a few takes, get corona (in secret). During which point was the invisible team working on this ProJECt?

In Anna's world the year has 3,650 days.
Maybe she was pregnant with Bassams baby and he made her get an abortion and she got sick 😅😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her love bracelet was apparently a present from JOEseph as well. She has mentioned it on multiple occasions....so the bracelet and a belt, that’s it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she is going to do her hard sell FuJree seminar on neTwerkiNg tomorrow - but let’s see how many sign up.
Any guesses how much shes going to charge per month?
25$
50$
or1000$ Of value discounted To $100.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.