Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since creating scam of affluence Average Joseph probably makes her go 50/50 on household stuff. Quelle horror! Which is why she decided to rent her own place. Now she can say to him she hardly spends time at his so she can stop giving him money.

And yes in the many years since I followed he never even gave her a gift once.
This seems like such a sad existence. I just don't get it at all. What does she get out of this arrangement? Just to have someone on the paper? It just looks like she doesn't get anything at all, not financially and certainly not emotionally. How does she see her life in some years? Where is this going?

Reactions: 18
This seems like such a sad existence. I just don't get it at all. What does she get out of this arrangement? Just to have someone on the paper? It just looks like she doesn't get anything at all, not financially and certainly not emotionally. How does she see her life in some years? Where is this going?
I bet she was pressured into marrying him for FOMO. Many of us were pointing out a year ago that she is old and still not married and all of a sudden she showed up with a ring in her finger. She has to keep the lie of being wanted and "bagging" a 'billionaire' that she fell in her own trap. Now she is stuck with her average Joeseph in un-glamorous Geneva. I bet she hates it there too. Geneva is for old money money people, for timeless classic, people like Audrey Hepburn.. not for new money Anna, who want to flash out Gucci bags and borrowed Hermes bags.

Reactions: 19
I bet she was pressured into marrying him for FOMO. Many of us were pointing out a year ago that she is old and still not married and all of a sudden she showed up with a ring in her finger. She has to keep the lie of being wanted and "bagging" a 'billionaire' that she fell in her own trap. Now she is stuck with her average Joeseph in un-glamorous Geneva. I bet she hates it there too. Geneva is for old money money people, for timeless classic, people like Audrey Hepburn.. not for new money Anna, who want to flash out Gucci bags and borrowed Hermes bags.
I'm just imagining her doing the most recent stunt in London. Imagine a mid 30s woman prancing around London in gypsy teenager dresses, taking photos in front of public walls and landmarks because she can't afford more 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since creating scam of affluence Average Joseph probably makes her go 50/50 on household stuff. Quelle horror! Which is why she decided to rent her own place. Now she can say to him she hardly spends time at his so she can stop giving him money.

And yes in the many years since I followed he never even gave her a gift once.
I think he may have gotten her that tiny Hermes belt when he was visiting her in London. She flooded her Insta with videos not even hiding his face. Those pics of her smiling widely at an outdoor cafe, that's the day :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So apparently there is no ban on her visiting 4-Seasons.
At least this time she is indoors and not running around in a parking lot...

A1D28DD5-36AB-4442-BE57-DC318E222170.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

View attachment 549517
So the PR team just asked her to tag the location and remove personal photographs from their furniture? Really pathetic crisis management! They literally take any rubbish from the street who pays them. I personally will not stay in Four Seasons and won't recommend it to others, either. At least in Geneva :D

But also I have questions. Where is she going dressed like this? Who is she dressing up for, other than fulfilling the fantasy of having themed photos with rented clothing?
Why is she trying to recreate some outdated look back from the 50s or 60s? Is she confusing TV with reality, stuck in the world of Dynasty, SATC, and black & white movies?

Aija chanelling Grace Kelly. Note that Grace Kelly did not have:
- botched face and overdone fillers
- ruined hair
- bad pores from smoking and stress ( I can see Aija taking a smoke and binging on fast food hotel snacks exhausted after her elegant photoshoots)

She also had a reason to take pictures like that (movie promos as she was an international film star or actual status engagements since she married into royalty).

Also, am I blind or can someone point me to Anna Bey's hourglass waist??? It's nonexistent.

1619603490318.png
1619603505069.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I think he may have gotten her that tiny Hermes belt when he was visiting her in London. She flooded her Insta with videos not even hiding his face. Those pics of her smiling widely at an outdoor cafe, that's the day :D
My goodness, she needed a man to get a Hermès belt. A belt!
No further comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 549517
In the next story she says that she's been working on something since winter. We all now it's that scammy networking course that's going to come next. She said multiple times that she was sick all winter and that she focused on her health but all of a sudden she was working all winter 😂

And people on YT believe there will be a Lebanese wedding to be held in Beirut. :ROFLMAO:
I'm 100% sure if she mentions a wedding she's gonna use the explosion in Beirut as why they didn't have a glamorous wedding 😂

• Haha
In the next story she says that she's been working on something since winter. We all now it's that scammy networking course that's going to come next. She said multiple times that she was sick all winter and that she focused on her health but all of a sudden she was working all winter 😂

I'm 100% sure if she mentions a wedding she's gonna use the explosion in Beirut as why they didn't have a glamorous wedding 😂
I thought she was taking time off due to her Graves disease? She said so herself.
This is a woman who launched a course ONE DAY after marriage and worked her ass of. No honeymoon either.

My goodness, she needed a man to get a Hermès belt. A belt!
No further comments.
I mean, did she not have ONE nicer dress for the opera when she was a teenager and was so deprived growing up near the farms that she later escaped her home country to bleep in exchange for luxury accessories and dresses?

Reactions: 15
So the PR team just asked her to tag the location and remove personal photographs from their furniture? Really pathetic crisis management! They literally take any rubbish from the street who pays them. I personally will not stay in Four Seasons and won't recommend it to others, either. At least in Geneva :D

But also I have questions. Where is she going dressed like this? Who is she dressing up for, other than fulfilling the fantasy of having themed photos with rented clothing?
Why is she trying to recreate some outdated look back from the 50s or 60s? Is she confusing TV with reality, stuck in the world of Dynasty, SATC, and black & white movies?

Aija chanelling Grace Kelly. Note that Grace Kelly did not have:
- botched face and overdone fillers
- ruined hair
- bad pores from smoking and stress ( I can see Aija taking a smoke and binging on fast food hotel snacks exhausted after her elegant photoshoots)

She also had a reason to take pictures like that (movie promos as she was an international film star or actual status engagements since she married into royalty).

Also, am I blind or can someone point me to Anna Bey's hourglass waist??? It's nonexistent.

View attachment 549547View attachment 549548
The hourglass shape is there. We cannot see it though, only she can.

I wonder if Four Seasons is suffering from memory loss. Imagine being guest of the hotel and seeing this odd creature walking around with the light sets and her photographer...I'd have such a good laugh.

She makes me think of teenagers who would do everything for the sake of a photo. So ridiculous, so embarrassing, at any age but particularly at her age.

• Haha
An Hermès belt... Sold herself so easily because of a belt. I see her "BOUNDARIES" now... :ROFLMAO:
That's it. I'm gonna start calling her ANNA BELT from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm 100% sure if she mentions a wedding she's gonna use the explosion in Beirut as why they didn't have a glamorous wedding
What an excellent point!!!

I thought she was taking time off due to her Graves disease? She said so herself.
The Grave disease, miraculously cured after an iron infusion. Everybody who knows a few things about thyroid problems and problems related to it, knows that this kind of health problems take time to be cured on in some cases, people need treatment for the rest of their lives. Except Anna Belt, who gets cured with a perfusion.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She gets so exited about the Four Seasons it's pathetic. Girl, I thought you were a millionaire living an exclusive and glamorous life, why not take photos on your beautiful and expensive penthouse, why go to a hotel and pretend it is your home? 😂😂 she even had a table set, makes me feel sorry for her, she is so ashamed of her real life... I truly hope she wins the lottery one day so she can buy a nice apartment and rent some friends to take pictures instead of Lina and Karim 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She gets so exited about the Four Seasons it's pathetic. Girl, I thought you were a millionaire living an exclusive and glamorous life, why not take photos on your beautiful and expensive penthouse, why go to a hotel and pretend it is your home? 😂😂 she even had a table set, makes me feel sorry for her, she is so ashamed of her real life... I truly hope she wins the lottery one day so she can buy a nice apartment and rent some friends to take pictures instead of Lina and Karim 😊
She got excited about a belt!
I can't with this teacher... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My dear elegant ladies, I present to you Secrets of the Elite Powder Room: How to Network Elegantly during the Bathroom Breaks
I had a PCR test taken the other day, I was thinking that I'll have to ask her: Dear Anna, how to get PCR-tested in an elegant way?

• Haha
Now she says that she and her team have been working on this for over a year. Before that they were working on it during the winter, now it turns out it has already been in the works for a much longer time. I don't believe that. She came up with this when she realised her scam has been exposed, she has nothing to back up her affluence and millionaire husband. So she was left with what? Networking?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, she's so full of tit, I wish I could make Instagram delete her account for fraud

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.