Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was just a joke... and a good one, too!
Of course, but I wouldn't say it was a good one, knowing their online digs at each other from time to time! Just pick up a phone and call instead of venting frustrations online in a passive-aggressive way.

Reactions: 8
So funny how people keep assuming she is pregnant. There was another comment yesterday (unfortunately I didn't took a Screenshot of it) saying something along the lines of "so happy for you having a boy" and people started commenting if she is pregnant. Now it's deleted, but the comments on the "gender reveal" keep appearing.

Screenshot_20210426_122204.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of
So funny how people keep assuming she is pregnant. There was another comment yesterday (unfortunately I didn't took a Screenshot of it) saying something along the lines of "so happy for you having a boy" and people started commenting if she is pregnant. Now it's deleted, but the comments on the "gender reveal" keep appearing.

View attachment 546407
Of course! Ann Andres had a boy, now the copycat comes along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 546407
Are people being sarcastic, usually this is a sneaky way of saying a woman looks fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna Bey is the literal definition of people who try to 'keep up with the Joneses' by displaying items they themselves don't have/can't afford. Ironically, the Hermes bags belong to a woman, who as far as I know (please correct me if I am wrong) 'made it' herself and/or not as a result of a man.

Why can't she display what she has/owns herself, if she is so affluent? Oh, don't Gucci bags and Chanel purse/wallets look 'affluent' enough for you Anna?

This whole photoshoot-thing was ridiculous! So boring and repetitive. She looked as dull as always and such a try-hard, its painful. The botoxed face doesn't fit at all for those youthful clothes.

And what happened to looking classy? Does the metallic dress or the other frilly-ones (yellow + pink) really look elevated and elegant? Anna doesn't even follow her own advice 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Anna is running out of ideas....i don't think that this is a coincidence. One week ago Jamila Musayeva posted a video about Zoom conference and today Anna comes with a similar video...really??? This is a proof, that she has nothing more to say about her "main topics"... her next video could be about scam tactics or her career as an elegance stripper in Malta xD
Lol Anna Bleh has always been a copy cat, The Pink Pill creator ( she has her own issues🙄) learned this the hard way.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Lol Anna Bleh has always been a copy cat, The Pink Pill creator ( she has her own issues🙄) learned this the hard way.
Time for someone to upload a video to Youtube called

"Every time Anna Bey has copied or stolen a creator's content:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh boy... look what I got offered:

View attachment 546619
Lauren should be notified she's being used on marketing materials. I doubt Anna has got permission to do so.

That would mean that when people Google the name Anna Bey it is attached to Lauren Amiri, and we all know Lauren likes a private quiet life with her dog and husband.

Most importantly it implies Lauren SUPPORTS this course and is one of the "relationships" that Anna cultivated. I doubt they talk often, they are not even friends!

Schoolofaffluencescam and annabeyscam accounts should tag Lauren to show her this screenshot.

Reactions: 32
Thank you, Aija. Now it is certain that Lauren will remain with a private profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is one of the things I hate the most about her.. The fact that she is too f*cken lazy to come up with her own original content. Once or twice is fine but with her it’s practically ALL the time!! 😠

And she’s so arrogant and thinks she’s so clever about hiding her copycat ways, but it’s so obvious, Anna!

Of course there’s always going to be some overlap with people in a similar niche. But in her case, there is nothing ORIGINAL TO HER that defines her mission or vision. She’s all over the place because she’s constantly getting ideas from Tattle as well as other accounts that she stalks. 🐀 🗑

Reactions: 9
That photoshoot was embarrassing. Posing in these dresses that looked unflattering on her. Running around with balloons, as in the Sex and the City advertisement from 2003. How is this related to her networking course? I just don't get this drawing an inspiration from the SATC, it seems that she's living in some kind of imaginary world.

Reactions: 17
I'm not interested in paying USD 1,000 to Anna Bey, so I just did a Google search on "savvy networking series" instead and here we go :LOL::

Or just google: "Savvy Networking: 118 Fast & Effective Tips for Business Success" by Andrea Nierenberg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That photoshoot was embarrassing. Posing in these dresses that looked unflattering on her. Running around with balloons, as in the Sex and the City advertisement from 2003. How is this related to her networking course? I just don't get this drawing an inspiration from the SATC, it seems that she's living in some kind of imaginary world.

As always, she thinks people are completely fooled with the facade that she paints for them. But, people aren’t that stupid.

Everything about the shoot looked low budget/ cheap (even those big balloons...you can tell she didn’t invest any time into researching the details and acquiring the best props).

That’s why the bags looked so out of place, aside from her looking desperate with trying to make the colors match.. the bags made her look even more ridiculous and try hard. There was actually no need to carry a bag. The shoot was supposed to be about highlighting HER but instead it looked like she was creating advertisements for the reselling of Hermès KNOCK-OFFS (yes, she downgraded their value).

Reactions: 12
All this constant "drool" towards Hermès bags is starting to build an aversion in my core and making me rethink my decision of getting one. I got people around that own some and they don't act like that at all. They own the bags, the bags don't own them (what's even more hilarious because those pieces are not Aija's).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 546011

This is the lamest idea of a work outfit. Not to mention it's not fitted for her and too loose. We see she strives for something and aspires to look stylish. But it's just always a limit of creativity that she is not able to cross. Unlike Lina whose style (love or hate it) is authentic!

Anna looks like a blue-collar worker at a job interview. Completely nothing against blue-collar workers - these are simply the people in manual jobs who tend not to care or understand the basics of fashion, and Anna kind of gives me those vibes (manually deleting YouTube comments and manually blocking people on Instagram plays a part I guess) ;) I would expect a certified image consultant to at least show up in a video wearing a cool vintage Armani linen suit or at least a monochrome blouse tucked into same-tone high-waisted pants!

Even this online coach who's far from expert in fashion and dresses in this cute girl next door or what's trendy style, manages to style herself better for a business photohoot:

View attachment 545990

EDITING to add a few examples:

This is how it would have looked good on her:

View attachment 546023View attachment 546024View attachment 546026View attachment 546027

This is how she looks instead:
View attachment 546011View attachment 546032View attachment 546033
Lol I remember in my college when I dressed like you ladies suggested for placement interviews, they didn’t let me sit and made me dress how Aija is dressed for the call. They say, it’s a rule to dress formally and not fashionably (their words) but I feel they’ve never opened a page of a fashion mag

You guys, say what you will but Lina is a such a good friend to loan Aija her items. I’d never give away my things, let alone befriend a nasty goal digger.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.