Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is running out of ideas....i don't think that this is a coincidence. One week ago Jamila Musayeva posted a video about Zoom conference and today Anna comes with a similar video...really??? This is a proof, that she has nothing more to say about her "main topics"... her next video could be about scam tactics or her career as an elegance stripper in Malta xD
Jamila is sooo feminine it is a great contrast.

Anna and her fake marble table in her bachelorette pad is pathetic.

It‘s just cringeworthy hiw she jumps around like a deprived kid let loose in a candy shop. My skin crwls just seeing her behaviour. She‘s just a few months older than I am an behaving like 15.
Looks rather like she never had a professional shooting before.
Quite telling that she needs to be on the streets, instead having a real shooting team at her house - but she got nothing to show at home, where ever that is.
Running around the streets of Geneva in rented clothes and borrowed jewellery and handbags.
No wonder she looks so sick and bloated with all the inner suppresion of shame

And one thing elegant and affluent ladies definitely never do is wear such crappy and unfitting clothes
As a woman who actually has work she loves, it is hilarious to me when she dresses in outfits like this. A black funeral suit with a secretary blouse. If she had a real career she would know no one has dressed like that on Zoom in the past year. Even executives are at home and wearing comfy clothes. She probably only does Zoom calls with the Filipinos she hired on Upwork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If anybody here wants solid tips on how to be on zoom, and have the optimal meeting etc. I can highly recommend Mark Bowden. He has also been working with zoom on a long-term basis on the topic :)

Reactions: 2
As a woman who actually has work she loves, it is hilarious to me when she dresses in outfits like this. A black funeral suit with a secretary blouse. If she had a real career she would know no one has dressed like that on Zoom in the past year. Even executives are at home and wearing comfy clothes. She probably only does Zoom calls with the Filipinos she hired on Upwork.
Elegant ladies are not lazy. They always look put together and make sure everyone else knows that. :LOL:
Also, how exactly was she dressed when she was "zooming" her moderators and calling women ratchet? Oh, right her ever homewear (and sexy panties...) 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jamila is sooo feminine it is a great contrast.

Anna and her fake marble table in her bachelorette pad is pathetic.

1619385592231.png

This is the lamest idea of a work outfit. Not to mention it's not fitted for her and too loose. We see she strives for something and aspires to look stylish. But it's just always a limit of creativity that she is not able to cross. Unlike Lina whose style (love or hate it) is authentic!

Anna looks like a blue-collar worker at a job interview. Completely nothing against blue-collar workers - these are simply the people in manual jobs who tend not to care or understand the basics of fashion, and Anna kind of gives me those vibes (manually deleting YouTube comments and manually blocking people on Instagram plays a part I guess) ;) I would expect a certified image consultant to at least show up in a video wearing a cool vintage Armani linen suit or at least a monochrome blouse tucked into same-tone high-waisted pants!

Even this online coach who's far from expert in fashion and dresses in this cute girl next door or what's trendy style, manages to style herself better for a business photohoot:

1619385115597.png

EDITING to add a few examples:

This is how it would have looked good on her:

1619385856087.png
1619385884503.png
1619385902169.png
1619385944182.png

This is how she looks instead:
1619385592231.png
1619385969340.png
1619385984390.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It‘s just cringeworthy hiw she jumps around like a deprived kid let loose in a candy shop. My skin crwls just seeing her behaviour. She‘s just a few months older than I am an behaving like 15.
Looks rather like she never had a professional shooting before.
Quite telling that she needs to be on the streets, instead having a real shooting team at her house - but she got nothing to show at home, where ever that is.
Running around the streets of Geneva in rented clothes and borrowed jewellery and handbags.
No wonder she looks so sick and bloated with all the inner suppresion of shame

And one thing elegant and affluent ladies definitely never do is wear such crappy and unfitting clothes

we are all right here
I just can't believe that she has so many viewers and followers on her ig.
How come? how did she do that? what's the most real explanation? that the world's going insane?
look at those people who are on top now..
somebody wrote here she made $300,000 a year. It's a huge income. I don't know who you are my dear elegant ladies, but it's a huge income. Especially for a woman without MBA or MS degree and at least five years of experience in some specific field.
This is our reality now. People without specialty, degree or experience get more money than doctors, lawyers, teachers and all other hard-working professionals... I just cant deal with this world. So depressing...
19yo tiktok'ers who get $1mln for their stupid videos they made without a script or anything...

Reactions: 22
we are all right here
I just can't believe that she has so many viewers and followers on her ig.
How come? how did she do that? what's the most real explanation? that the world's going insane?
look at those people who are on top now..
somebody wrote here she made $300,000 a year. It's a huge income. I don't know who you are my dear elegant ladies, but it's a huge income. Especially for a woman without MBA or MS degree and at least five years of experience in some specific field.
This is our reality now. People without specialty, degree or experience get more money than doctors, lawyers, teachers and all other hard-working professionals... I just cant deal with this world. So depressing...
19yo tiktok'ers who get $1mln for their stupid videos they made without a script or anything...
Some of the richest women in China are making millions with no degree or special education. Just hard work and intelligence and most of them are average looking. Sorry, annas 300k a year is not huge even for people with no education.

Reactions: 11
Some of the richest women in China are making millions with no degree or special education. Just hard work and intelligence and most of them are average looking. Sorry, annas 300k a year is not huge even for people with no education.
How do they do that? Businesses? Also, 300k is a great income but not if it's not continuously being replenished. Many Youtubers and people in entertainment in general have to budget and invest since there is no guarantee that they will continue earning like this in the future.

Reactions: 15
Oh, Lord, in the middle class dream 300k would allow me to get a brand new house deep within France (not in Paris, of course, but Paris is not my favorite french city anyways, no offense).
She's playing this game in a very stupid way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How do they do that? Businesses? Also, 300k is a great income but not if it's not continuously being replenished. Many Youtubers and people in entertainment in general have to budget and invest since there is no guarantee that they will continue earning like this in the future.
Of course business. Or property. I know someone who made her first Million purchasing and then renting OR reselling parking spaces in the city. Someone other I know publishes and edits science journals mostly medical. There’s many ways to make money but only few of those going to be lucrative AND glamorous. Better to just find for lucrative avenues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh, Lord, in the middle class dream 300k would allow me to get a brand new house deep within France (not in Paris, of course, but Paris is not my favorite french city anyways, no offence).
She's playing this game in a very stupid way.
Exactly! She probably doesn't even invest meanwhile has Karim and her own "husband" to defer to. So much for network = networth.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! She probably doesn't even invest meanwhile has Karim and her own "husband" to defer to. So much for network = networth.
Then she's way more stupid than I thought if after all this time she's just keeping the money in the bank. Well, the bank is quite pleased with it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of people CAN make it without higher education or a degree, trust me, it's actually all about doing business in more "exotic" fields that really don't require a degree to get your foot in. The key word is really "business" or also finance traders. I'll be honest, both my parents don't have university degrees but they've probably made more than I can ever make as a uni degree holder with a pretty decent uni. Having a degree does NOT guarantee you'd have something called "business acumen". As long as you have that, you will always be working for yourself and not be for someone else who'd just take all the credit for all the work you do under the payroll of a salaried worker.

Nonetheless, 300k is very good for someone with little education. I'm no Anna fan but I don't think that should be belittled. If Anna is wise for once, she'll take what she earned to start investing. You really don't need to be a genius to take your money and buy a bunch of good stocks and let them sit there for a period of time.

Reactions: 10
Just a thought.. I notice that when I’ve google Anna Bey from different (clean) devices, the Tattle thread that shows up is always Thread #7 which includes the word Fraud. Seems to be the one that’s caught most people’s attention. I would suggest using the word Fraud in the next thread title.

The stats confirm this as well. Aside from the first 3 threads, Thread #7 (School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty) is the one that has the most views.

1619416490884.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Nonetheless, 300k is very good for someone with little education. I'm no Anna fan but I don't think that should be belittled. If Anna is wise for once, she'll take what she earned to start investing. You really don't need to be a genius to take your money and buy a bunch of good stocks and let them sit there for a period of time.
Exactly, 300k is a lot of money. Not in the millionaire or billionaire tier, but if you make 300k annually with smart investments e.g. in real estate, you will eventually become a millionaire. Even if the 300k is only one off it still is good money that can turn into a million with successful investments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.