Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't let go of the thought that a ratwoman who buys fake designers bags would pay a few thousand for a chair. I found a birdcage chair for £550. The case is closed 👩‍⚖️
View attachment 528865
oh my goodness this damn birdcage chair!
There’s this other “affluent woman” that has the same. What’s with these women? Do they all follow some sort of list? No education, marry old rich man and pretend to be an entrepreneur boss lady? LOL Where is the originality, creativity, something different. They’re always following the same trends.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t stop laughing... 🤦‍♀️:LOL: At 35 and still doing these juvenile photo shoots? There are a million ways she could’ve done this in a more SOPHISTICATED/ artistic/ classic/ age appropriate manner.

Oh geez, Anna. The “try hard” in you refuses to stop embarrassing you! It’s too much!! But go ahead! It’s hilariously entertaining!

1619367183911.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It‘s just cringeworthy hiw she jumps around like a deprived kid let loose in a candy shop. My skin crwls just seeing her behaviour. She‘s just a few months older than I am an behaving like 15.
Looks rather like she never had a professional shooting before.
Quite telling that she needs to be on the streets, instead having a real shooting team at her house - but she got nothing to show at home, where ever that is.
Running around the streets of Geneva in rented clothes and borrowed jewellery and handbags.
No wonder she looks so sick and bloated with all the inner suppresion of shame
I can’t stop laughing... 🤦‍♀️:LOL: At 35 and still doing these juvenile photo shoots? There are a million ways she could’ve done this in a more SOPHISTICATED/ artistic/ classic/ age appropriate manner.

Oh geez, Anna. The “try hard” in you refuses to stop embarrassing you! It’s too much!! But go ahead! It’s hilariously entertaining!

View attachment 545556
And one thing elegant and affluent ladies definitely never do is wear such crappy and unfitting clothes

Attachments

Reactions: 16

View attachment 545556
Don't mind her she is just trying to feed her inner child inside her
we all know that she was a "farm girl" back then
so now she has the money to do it, she will

Reactions: 6
It‘s just cringeworthy hiw she jumps around like a deprived kid let loose in a candy shop. My skin crwls just seeing her behaviour. She‘s just a few months older than I am an behaving like 15.
Looks rather like she never had a professional shooting before.
Quite telling that she needs to be on the streets, instead having a real shooting team at her house - but she got nothing to show at home, where ever that is.
Running around the streets of Geneva in rented clothes and borrowed jewellery and handbags.
No wonder she looks so sick and bloated with all the inner suppresion of shame

And one thing elegant and affluent ladies definitely never do is wear such crappy and unfitting clothes
There she goes dressing like the general masses... You can find better inspiration for office clothing on this month's Esprit catalog.
You're welcome. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 545556
She looks like a cow that needs to see a stylist to look human. Grass colored bags don’t suit Anna Rat Banana

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did herself no favors with some of these dresses. Also, the Hermès bags look so out of place on her. They don’t match the lower price tags of the shoes, unprofessional hair & make-up, non-tailored dresses, overdone/ typical IG backgrounds, non matching sets of jewelry. All of these details matter! The end result looks rushed and low budget!

1619369852088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to say I told you so... But her new course is here!
This photoshoot is for her new networking masterclass 1k course after the 4 part free networking series with the fourth session being a live workshop where she breaks down and introduces the new program. And a countdown? The cheapest way to create a sense of urgency... Psychology 101, I really dislike manipulative marketing tactics 🤢
Is she going to introduce her networking app to the public?
If she's wearing wannabe evening dresses, will there be a black tie event networking tips module in the new course?
Also not one but TWO new websites to sign up and register!
And her latest email... 🤮 the new signature is completely rubbish
At least she's showing some improvement in document formatting and graphic design, the new workbook is slightly better than the previous ones but the bar wasn't particularly high to begin with

PUT NETWORKING (SAVVY OR THE A LIST) AND ELITE IN THE TITLE FOR THREAD 17

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She did herself no favors with some of these dresses. Also, the Hermès bags look so out of place on her. They don’t match the lower price tags of the shoes, unprofessional hair & make-up, non-tailored dresses, overdone/ typical IG backgrounds, non matching sets of jewelry. All of these details matter! The end result looks rushed and low budget!

View attachment 545617
no one would match this dress with the bag so just to show off she end up looking like a try hard = lame.

Reactions: 12
Remember ladies, since she has Graves’ disease it’s very hard for her to put on weight. That’s why she’s been so SkiNnY! Lmao
D3D8C9FE-0FC1-48D1-8737-52609F4739C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 545617
Do you wanna be the star in an outfit or want an accessory to steal the show? Cause that thing she chose is a great example of how to NOT dress yourself. It's problematic. The first thing I see is Hermès not the person. Then again, the Chanel necklace would be the first thing I'd see if I got close, not the person's eyes. All this would lead me instantly to think the person is hidding behind labels, therefore is shallow and not worth of my time.

EDIT: It's already risky to mix different logos in day to day looks. When you're talking about festive occasions it's even worse. That's the time to tone down, go minimal or make only one piece stand out. That's how you show your true elegance and taste. Red carpets events are a great example of this. Although many celebrities are dressed by professionals, they all follow this rule. But Aija wants badly to be Carrie Bradshaw. There goes another proof she never cared about this elegance/simplicity/feminine stuff. She comes off as someone who doesn't have a clue of what really wants. Save your money for something concrete and better!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now ain't that inappropriate...but i get to thinking..oh its just her trying to convince us she has boobs with push up bras again ..she should have gotten that breast augmentation surgery she so wanted .. however she has made this mistake herself in one of her posts

PicsArt_04-25-08.46.59.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-25-20-33-52-900_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow thanks for sharing! Was it advertised as office space or appartement? What’s the size?
I remember her sharing a ground floor plan months ago and it was the opposite to this one 🤣
there are other offices at the same adress, I think that is a building for offices. I found this on Google but I cant read more, because the office is rented. Maybe is the "elegaaaant" rat's office, it's at second floor, but i am not sure because it is an open space.
anyway, i think she films her walking in the nature there (the country is matching)and also the horses are near. In my opinion, she spends most of her time there, probably she also sleeps there alone

Attachments

Reactions: 9
oh my goodness this damn birdcage chair!
There’s this other “affluent woman” that has the same. What’s with these women? Do they all follow some sort of list? No education, marry old rich man and pretend to be an entrepreneur boss lady? LOL Where is the originality, creativity, something different. They’re always following the same trends.
When a woman shows an old and ugly man it is 100 percent real, she would never fake being married to a troll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna is running out of ideas....i don't think that this is a coincidence. One week ago Jamila Musayeva posted a video about Zoom conference and today Anna comes with a similar video...really??? This is a proof, that she has nothing more to say about her "main topics"... her next video could be about scam tactics or her career as an elegance stripper in Malta xD
Just saw she uploaded this video and came to comment this too!! It sure isn’t a coincidence... but not surprised, that’s what she does best - copy and steal material from others.

Reactions: 9
Petition for Lauren to come back with a public profile on IG.
C'mon, Lauren... You serve as inspiration and I like the doggie too!

• Heart
  • Haha
I hate to say I told you so... But her new course is here!
This photoshoot is for her new networking masterclass 1k course after the 4 part free networking series with the fourth session being a live workshop where she breaks down and introduces the new program. And a countdown? The cheapest way to create a sense of urgency... Psychology 101, I really dislike manipulative marketing tactics 🤢
Is she going to introduce her networking app to the public?
If she's wearing wannabe evening dresses, will there be a black tie event networking tips module in the new course?
Also not one but TWO new websites to sign up and register!
And her latest email... 🤮 the new signature is completely rubbish
At least she's showing some improvement in document formatting and graphic design, the new workbook is slightly better than the previous ones but the bar wasn't particularly high to begin with

PUT NETWORKING (SAVVY OR THE A LIST) AND ELITE IN THE TITLE FOR THREAD 17
Just signed up out of curiosity. Workbook looks good - it's good basic advice - but she doesn't follow it! We don't see her doing 90% of the things she mentions in the workbook - wonder what lies she's going to come up with during the live workshop!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.