Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
45F30D41-3BD7-49EE-AA89-A195A721BBA7.JPG
B6D56A92-F5FF-40BF-8429-6A24824E45FF.JPG

Hello ladies, I know this is probably irrelevant but does anyone know the meaning of erin_raty's comment?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I only know a little Russian so maybe someone has better translation but it’s something along:
First comment:
Did you congratulate (send wishes to?) your mother?
Second comment:
Of course not
Someone should lead her to these threads ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Gross! 🤢🤮
Thanks! You rock! When people google Anna Bey Wedding they will find this😂😁🤣😂 and be mentally scarred for life! It will be harder for her to sell her elegraaant water goblin scam course for sure!
View attachment 474611View attachment 474612

Hello ladies, I know this is probably irrelevant but does anyone know the meaning of erin_raty's comment?
She's asking: But did you congratulate your mom? And after that: No, of course you did not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I only know a little Russian so maybe someone has better translation but it’s something along:
First comment:
Second comment:
Of course not
thank you so much!

Reactions: 5
Well, her mom wasn't even invited to her wedding reception. Why would she expect that Aija will congratulate her on women's day? It's a big deal for the Russian-speaking community. Imagine something along the lines of the Mother's Day.

Reactions: 15
Well, her mom wasn't even invited to her wedding reception. Why would she expect that Aija will congratulate her on women's day? It's a big deal for the Russian-speaking community. Imagine something along the lines of the Mother's Day.
Well not everyone have good relations with the family. But her mother is basically trolling her infront of 280k people. Must be some fire somewhere ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First comment:
Second comment:
Of course not
Messy messy messy!

Erin, if you want to let us know some juicy secrets, please come to Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wow... Aija has repeatedly thrown shade at her parents for a very long time now, maybe her mom is fed up? Could get interesting...
I remember in her latest Q&A there was one (fake) question about how she handles criticism and Aija answered she doesn’t care at all because she’s so used to harsh criticism from her childhood, something like that...

Dear Aija is it elegant to bring to your family drama online? Asking for a friend lol...

Another thing, Lina is tagging new women as her BFFs, is the friendship already over since Lina posted that super unflattering picture of Aija?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Their whole relationship makes me thank God for what has been given to me.

Aija Raty looked like her mother while Anna Bey has changed her nose (which takes up most of your facial look) and looks like a completely different person.

Is she angling to disconnect herself from her mother and Russian roots? If I had to kill suspicion, I would change my facial features too, look what Khloe K did to actually look like Kim and Kourtney, to kill those paternity rumours.......

Reactions: 6
Well not everyone have good relations with the family. But her mother is basically trolling her infront of 280k people. Must be some fire somewhere ...
Of course not everyone is on good terms with their families. That was my point. Aija seemed to visit her mother for a couple of days max at Christmas even before all the covid situation, she didn't even bother to have her mother over for her wedding (if she wanted to, it could have been organized). So why would Aija care to congratulate her on the Women's Day? I think her mother doesn't support her way of living and they have had plenty conflicts because of that, not to mention Aija talking online about her struggles while growing up, her strict upbringing and toxic people she needs to cut from her life (family members?). I believe this comment is her way of spanking Aija in the public. The same way Aija has been shaming her family in the public.
I don't want to make assumptions about their relationship, not everything is the way it seems on the surface. But it's pretty clear that something is off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She's asking: But did you congratulate your mom? And after that: No, of course you did not.
Wow, that's a plot twist. Now, this is just sad. I was secretly having some hope she still maintained a relationship with her mother who brought her to a new country to give her a better life. Yes, perhaps mommy dearest did not agree with some of Aija's choices, but was that the reason to partially cut her own mom out of Aija's life?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ooh family drama, how exciting!
The comment was still up when I checked, chances are Anna didn't notice it until we mentioned it here (she was far too busy replying to the praise she was getting)

It seems like this pier might be close to where her mother lives, or somewhere she likes to go to. Erin has gone there several times and posted several pictures of it. Anna spent Christmas with her mother in 2019.

Erin follows an interesting list of people on ig. She seems to be putting a real effort into learning and perfecting her English. She also seems to have an interest in entrepreneurship, fashion and weddings. Some of these people might be friends and family.

Also here's her website: http://www.juristfirma.com/

She's definitely proud of her career as a lawyer as she's posted about her job on ig. Botany appears to be a hobby of hers and she goes to the opera

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.