Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a mean season there at the moment. The best time is in spring and of course enjoying the meal at the restaurant of the Dutch chef who has got a second Michelin star recently. I think my dog was fed better than her wedding uneatable mess on the table.

I read comments on her work, far beyond gorgeous.

She couldn't come to Switzerland because of travel restrictions.
She could have come, Sweden and Switzerland you can travel between, as with most places in the EU it has been limited but it is certainly and was possible. Her own mother didn't even comment on the fake wedding pic. She probably was in shock, didn't even know the "ceremony" was happening.

I think Erin only looks good by comparison. Her reviews online for her law firm are full of bad comments, clients calling her uncaring and unresponsive. then you have the ones that praise her all in Russian language of course, because she helped them stay in Sweden.

She's not the classy old money mother, but she's a woman who worked to be where she is, and married a Swede so both she and Anna could have a better life. As a mother I'd be so disappointed in the direction Anna's life has gone. Imagine never meeting your son in law.

Reactions: 19
She could have come, Sweden and Switzerland you can travel between, as with most places in the EU it has been limited but it is certainly and was possible. Her own mother didn't even comment on the fake wedding pic. She probably was in shock, didn't even know the "ceremony" was happening.

I think Erin only looks good by comparison. Her reviews online for her law firm are full of bad comments, clients calling her uncaring and unresponsive. then you have the ones that praise her all in Russian language of course, because she helped them stay in Sweden.

She's not the classy old money mother, but she's a woman who worked to be where she is, and married a Swede so both she and Anna could have a better life. As a mother I'd be so disappointed in the direction Anna's life has gone. Imagine never meeting your son in law.
I think that her mother should be commended on getting an university education in a foreign language, let alone in the field of law which is one of the toughest ones I believe. She earns an honest living, has built a life in a foreign country, raised a child all by herself at least for a while until she got married. I mean to me it seems like a hard-working and goal-oriented woman. And while there are also bad comments on her law firm, at least she doesn't delete them as their daughter does.
Somehow I get the feeling that yes, she may have been strict in comparison to other parents in Sweden (many parents from post-Soviet countries are on the conservative side in my experience, especially in that age group). Maybe that's where the resentment comes from? But Aija, it's time to move on!

Okay, I just watched her most recent Instagram stories and I really feel like moving is in the works. She states again how much better life is when you leave the city. If this is not preparing us all for her embracing the country life soon, I don't know what else is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that her mother should be commended on getting an university education in a foreign language, let alone in the field of law which is one of the toughest ones I believe. She earns an honest living, has built a life in a foreign country, raised a child all by herself at least for a while until she got married. I mean to me it seems like a hard-working and goal-oriented woman. And while there are also bad comments on her law firm, at least she doesn't delete them as their daughter does.
Somehow I get the feeling that yes, she may have been strict in comparison to other parents in Sweden (many parents from post-Soviet countries are on the conservative side in my experience, especially in that age group). Maybe that's where the resentment comes from? But Aija, it's time to move on!

Okay, I just watched her most recent Instagram stories and I really feel like moving is in the works. She states again how much better life is when you leave the city. If this is not preparing us all for her embracing the country life soon, I don't know what else is.
Yes, also let's keep in mind that only the unhappy customers will comment, whereas the ones who are content with the service, don't really leave reviews as often. Her annual income I think was 700,000-900,000 as declared online, so unless Aija wires her SOA money (on paper she's listed as a co-director), she's really making a living.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her mother didn’t congratulate her on her marriage and now asking why her daughter didn’t congratulate her on woman’s day?

The plot thickens.

View attachment 474761
These ladies be fighting on streets like common hoes, except that social media is the street.

I do not pretend to understand this cold War and the bitchy bites happening here. All I wanna Say is:

"GO GO ERIN, SMACK YO DAUGHTER'S FILLERS OFF!!!! " 😌

• Haha
Probably still trying to prove her strict “terrible” mother is wrong. In the end mummy knows best.
She must be hating all these compliments we’re giving her mom!! :ROFLMAO:

But it’s just the truth, Aija.. and we don’t ever know your mom but it’s pretty easy to compliment her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be hating all these compliments we’re giving her mom!! :ROFLMAO:

But it’s just the truth, Aija.. and we don’t ever know your mom but it’s pretty easy to compliment her.
The milkmaid would still be on a farm in Siberia if it wasn't for her mother finding a dumb Swede to marry.

Just like a Rat to be ungrateful and bite the hand that fed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I'm hopeful to see if there will be more drama in Mother's Day. 🍿🍩🍪🍕🍟...

• Haha
She won't remember it's mother's day till she reads tattle. She tries hard to forget she has a mother.
Yes, it’s quite odd how disconnected she is from people in general.

Sure, we can all agree that being out in nature is nice but she makes it seem like her life in the city is torture .. As if she escaped it to watch the sunset.. Which provides us with more info because clearly she must not have any nice views in her little apartment!!:sneaky:

Reactions: 7
I agree. There are a lot of beautiful options in Switzerland itself! Yet she didn’t really go anywhere SEXY or ROMANTIC all Winter.

It’s really strange. For someone who dreamt about being with a “high-value man” FOR SO LONG...travelled from country to country in search for a certain type of lifestyle & significant other.. she seems to have totally given up on own dreams & desires.
Yeah. Why hasn't she gone skiing? You're an "affluent" person in Switzerland and haven't even been photographed with snow or even a winter outfit.

Reactions: 9
This is what Anna has to say about branding, social media and online presence. My dear elegant ladies I present you module 2 of SOTEW, a course worth 1k

The SEO expert she's playing must be working overtime 😂😂😂😂😂
YIKES. The writing is so bad. It's literally how she talks. I can't even.

Reactions: 5
YIKES. The writing is so bad. It's literally how she talks. I can't even.
It's a transcript of the videos of her SOTEW course. Someone posted about them here but they're originally from a user on Lipstick Alley. God bless the poor soul who had the patience to watch and write it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tried.
View attachment 475179
I agree! If I were in her situation, I would make the best of covid and use the opportunity to explore as many places as I can Switzerland. But she thinks the townhouse she got married in is ugly (aka not Instagram worthy), she says Geneva is boring, she doesn’t speak the language so I don’t think she cares.

Where I live all the restaurants are closed and there’s a curfew at 6pm. Still, my boyfriend organized a weekend trip for us earlier this year for my birthday, 2-hour drive from us, quite a “luxe” and lovely destination. He also wanted me to explore the country since he’s a local and I only moved here last year and didn’t get to travel outside the city I live in.
So my point is - covid is not an excuse for not celebrating a special day. If my young (not even 30), average Joe boyfriend of a few months could do this for a birthday, why Anna’s husband, described by her as the love of her life, didn’t make any effort for their WEDDING, the most special day there is for a couple? There’s surely plenty of places they could’ve visited in Switzerland (not even talking about other countries, as it’s been mentioned here really rich people can go wherever right now). I find it almost sad to get married in these circumstances and not even have a honeymoon. And let’s not forget that she traveled not long before the wedding.
If they really want to go for the “no honeymoon because of covid” excuse, I think Anna’s affluent husband could’ve at least got her a really special gift, like that horse she dreams of (I hope not for the sake of the horse, but you get the idea). It just proves that their marriage is a transaction, no love involved.
Hell, she should’ve at least told that she’s absent on social media because she’s enjoying spending time together with Joseph as newlyweds instead of talking about her period 😂 she doesn’t even know how to lie for her benefit anymore.
Yeah I don't get why she doesn't lie and buy herself things and say her husband got them for her.

It's a transcript of the videos of her SOTEW course. Someone posted about them here but they're originally from a user on Lipstick Alley. God bless the poor soul who had the patience to watch and write it all.
Ohh... But still yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is what Anna has to say about branding, social media and online presence. My dear elegant ladies I present you module 2 of SOTEW, a course worth 1k

The SEO expert she's playing must be working overtime 😂😂😂😂😂
It will be hilarious if after she hires a copy writer there is only a marginal difference in the quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I'm hopeful to see if there will be more drama in Mother's Day. 🍿🍩🍪🍕🍟...
Mother's day is celebrated on different dates by different countries. Mother's day in Sweden is held on the last Sunday in May, in Russia - the last Sunday of November. Raty family should celebrate either of those dates (if not both), we will need to keep an eye then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh family drama, how exciting!
The comment was still up when I checked, chances are Anna didn't notice it until we mentioned it here (she was far too busy replying to the praise she was getting)

It seems like this pier might be close to where her mother lives, or somewhere she likes to go to. Erin has gone there several times and posted several pictures of it. Anna spent Christmas with her mother in 2019.

Erin follows an interesting list of people on ig. She seems to be putting a real effort into learning and perfecting her English. She also seems to have an interest in entrepreneurship, fashion and weddings. Some of these people might be friends and family.

Also here's her website: http://www.juristfirma.com/

She's definitely proud of her career as a lawyer as she's posted about her job on ig. Botany appears to be a hobby of hers and she goes to the opera
Sounds like Anna's mum has more culture and elegance than her! I have to say though, I don't get her mum making snide comments about not being congratulated on International Women's Day (not a thing here with mothers as opposed to mother's Day and birthdays). Thanks for the translations, ladies! I'd have figured it was more a comment about not being at the wedding than International Women's Day had you not told us. Different countries, different cultures I guess.

Reactions: 3
I don't know guys...If a child decides to cut off a parent, maybe sometimes it's the parents fault. Aija's mom commented on her page publicly, she didn't pick up a phone to call her. Just seems odd. Something is wrong there.

Maybe she is the reason Aija turned out that way. In my native language there is a saying that a person is judged by how well their children are raised and in this case I choose to do that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.