Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gd4321

I'm new on here. I recently found all the threads and thought many of the connections were very interesting. Still, I wanted to give Anna the benefit of the doubt: everyone has a past and I believe people can change for the better.

UNTIL, recently what happened actually confirmed all of what you guys are saying in those threads. Here goes:

Last week Anna posted a job opportunity for a graphic designer on her instagram and I applied. A few things stood out to me as odd:

1. I was shocked to see how many questions she asked in her 'survey' type of application page: it asked to answer 27 questions and that is A LOT Even an actual elite design studio or agency nevers asks anyone to do that because they don't want to waster either person's time before knowing if the candidate is a good fit.

2. The survey never asked to upload a resume

3. No informaiton on the job details itself: full time vs part time, salary ranges, etc. She asked candidates to give their own ranges, availabilities, etc.

4. Some questions asked you to go very much into deatail about her brand and answer things like: what do you think about the school of affluence brand? how would you improve the overall brand? etc.

5. She asked whether you have experience as a "thumbnail designer". I have been in the industry for a long time and There is NO such thing as a thumbnail designer. Designing thumbnails are just a part of the job.

anyway, I still didn't question anything at the time.

BUT, its been more than a week now since i applied and I never saw any traffic come on to my website (through my site analytics) which means that she never actually looked at my application.

I'm an experienced designer and I usually get responses very quickly when applying. So my only reasonning here is that she asked all these questions to get FREE advice from design professionals, which is basically stealing. And all of this is now starting to connect and make sense. Now that I look at her materials, I think she does all her design herself. In fact im starting to questions whether she has any employees as she claims or is that all a front to make women believe that she has 'a team' because that somehow elavates her brand. If she does have employees I don't believe its for her school of affluence. Weve never seen or heard from any of her 'employees'. The only time she showed 2 models and a photographer on her stories when she was building her 'course'. Which actually says that she's not opposed to showing her 'team'. But that was the only time in years that she claims she has a team. Things don't add up here....

Just wanted to contribute to the truth here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Where can we find the topless photos of Anna as a gogo dancer ? Since she posted this on the gram it deserves a reply. I am relatively kinda new here though it seems like forever because so much drama with that gal. We need to put it again for new folks. Good job with the key words!
Be careful what you ask for, dear elegant lady 😋

4AAACF20-E2B8-456A-9859-FC37BF4450D2.jpeg
8AADB587-C5AB-4CEF-A341-50AD0BDF7D32.jpeg
34DCBA94-A864-4990-9F4B-2EE4FD8B0568.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

AijaStopScamming

How can this woman charge $1000 for an elegance course? How?!!!!!
1614795367718.png

Anna Banana said she aint' a stripper, so tell me what's this? For the benefit of the viewers I screenshot the Amnesia Strip Club video in Ibiza. In Forbes and wikipedia the club tries to sound respectable but it would not be so popular if it didn't double as a strip club. I spent my lunch break watching this gross video, skimming through it. This the Amnesia video where not only we see Anna Bey dancing topless but other strippers and whores. First camel to flash at 4 minutes into it, the 9:27, 10:37 topless dancers making out lesbian scene... 11:10 more raunch. 12:26 ok kinda not a classy way to dance...14:25 topless dancer 17:30 club has been sprayed with foam, couple gals take off top. ... I'll just screent shot the rest, including Anna Bey. I hope her mama in law sees where she worked. That's a hell a lot more embarassing than her son coming out as gay! Let Joeseph marry Karim in peace!

1614794466938.png

1614794519474.png

1614792615971.png

1614792895251.png
1614793096948.png

1614793205351.png

1614793302727.png

That is one of the couple of gals that pleasure themselves on camera.

Right after our master debater comes Aija Raty, Queen of Elegant Goblins, founder of School of Affluence herself.

1614793603314.png

1614793664351.png

Anna Bey now topless, with plastic hair extensions.

Cut to someone else showing off their vagina.
1614793910161.png

1614794096416.png

1614794147175.png

More master debater, ahem go go dancers. Then there is more sh#t like that. I wonder if there is a STD clinic right next to Strip Club Amnesia?!!

I think y'all get the point. That sh#t ain't classy. She can't charge a $1000 course being Miss Manners after that. No girl! No! She says her claim to fame was barfing on Paris Hilton or something. I believe it with these photos! That isn't the way to bag a billionaire. I don't know what that is, but that's NOT how you get an old money billionaire. I wonder what Anna is smoking! She's delusional AF to start an elegance course after this sh#t!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Nona2020

She takes action based on whatever is talked about on Tattle, so her followers would say we already know she's a gogo dancer or she has posted her wedding pictures & talked about her trashy past.

- She'd never mentioned she was a gogo dancer until it was revealed on Tattle.

- She always said she won't show her partner until Joseph Hallit picture was shared here on Tattle

- She never said she had a trashy past or talked about her DJ boyfriend until it was exposed here.

- She never invited anyone to her place until it was mentioned here

He was Never seen in a car until it was talked about here

Never posted a story riding a horse rather than pictures until it was questioned here.

- Now she's stealing applicants' ideas on how to promote her brand

- No one has seen elite celebration of best days of her life (when Joseph proposed her, engagement, wedding)

Unfortunately, Tattle community is just a fraction compare to hundred thousands of her blind followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can i just send a big thank you to all the lovely people here who opened up my eyes to all the scamming this woman is up to? Thank you!! I can't believe i actually watched videos of hers. One or two videos with styling tips made a lot of sense to me and i kind of got where she was coming from when she talked about 50/50 and how unfair it can be for a woman, topped with my desire to meet a really great guy with whom we would travel the world, i bought into her story. It took me 4-5 videos to realize that something was off about her. The way she kept talking about men and the way she kept saying women deserved allowances it put BIG SUGAR BABY SIGNS for me. Something was off. Why would a woman who dresses so conservatively, who allegedly is part of high society, make youtube videos on how to bag affluent men? Plus her accent was 100% Russian and yet she claimed she was Swedish (and trust me i've never heard any Swedish person have that accent. Russian women though, plenty of them). I googled her trying to find out a little bit more about her and i found tattle. What a revelation it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

itsverynice2

@gd4321 yes, I remember clicking on her writer's application and there were a lot open-ended questions like:

- What would you change?
- Give me 3 topic ideas for a YouTube video that would generate the most clicks

There was also something about if being shortlisted.............. involving a 'trial' task. FREELOADER.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

J.Tarac

VIP Member
The only thing Aija can teach is how to level-up from "dancer" to middle class "wife" material living in a nice/decent country by leeching into a man.
15 years of "taking action" and that's all she got. A mediocre "manifestation" she paints as better than getting proper education and having a real job. 15 years and what does she has of value? Some LV sneakers, Rimova luggage, one Cartier bracelet, "Hermès" coat, Chanel beanie, Gucci handbags, Valentino sunglasses, E. Pucci ugly rainboots and so on... See what's been her priorities in 15 years?
If anyone thinks this is the kind of life that's worth living, then be my guest and go ahead praising and following her steps. Just know it's gonna be a lonesome path and you'll never be completely satisfied - Just like her.

Reactions: 33
I had to take down my previous post, because Ajia/Anna is lurking here and God knows what she is capable of. Someone i know met Bassem in a social gathering and apparently he is one of the most arrogant and slow-witted persons he ever met. He kept taking pics of himself and talking in a very derogatory way about women. I know that this is a place to talk about Anna Bey but i found it an interesting tidbit to share. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

rivers

Clicked on this thread by accident with no idea of who Anna is but decided to check the wiki and ended up falling down the rabbit hole. Currently in the process of reading more but this girl seems absolutely unbelievable. Will be following from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

laurensanchez

VIP Member
In all seriousness I am kind of curious how she went from exposing her nipples and sleeping around with Italian teenagers, to hating sex. I believe a sinister event happened in Ibiza. She has this nun like fashion sense now since her time in London, almost as if she is doing a confused Madonna / whore routine. An interesting psychological study.

Her knowing firsthand the dangers of girls being sexually assaulted but selling advice that they should prostitute themselves with these dangerous rich men, does not sit right with me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Birdseed2

VIP Member
I had to take down my previous post, because Ajia/Anna is lurking here and God knows what she is capable of. Someone i know met Bassem in a social gathering and apparently he is one of the most arrogant and slow-witted persons he ever met. He kept taking pics of himself and talking in a very derogatory way about women. I know that this is a place to talk about Anna Bey but i found it an interesting tidbit to share. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
His dog is called Patek.
this one detail tells the whole personality story of Bassem.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

J.Tarac

VIP Member
She makes it seem like if a woman doesn't have acess to "the finest things in life", then the way she lives is not worth it. But what she purposely misses is that "the finest things in life" is a subjective concept. For her it is clearly buying designer stuff and flying to places "only rich people go". For others might be having their families always around, not having to worry about food and home, a decent salary, getting a degree, improving their health, finding enlightment... Putting women inside a box and reading them all as if they're all the same is a sin. We're all against it the minute we see someone in our private lives acting like that. But putting women inside a box and projecting your inner self in them all is far grotesque. It's a shame it worked and it sells.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ladyburner

I’ve never really thought this conversation was even about Aija Räty or Anna Bey specifically. To me, it’s a conversation about protecting other women from losing their money to a scam. Anna Bey has lied to her followers for years and has used her lies to exploit women and girls. She used her biggest lie (that she was already married to an affluent man) to convince women, including low-income women in developing countries, to hand over obscene amounts of money. As a lawyer, Aija’s mom should understand that this is a bigger conversation about morality and ethics - the same “ideas” that she says great people discuss. Yeah, I might joke about Anna’s cheap grandma clothes every now and then, but for me it’s about being a person in a position of privilege (I’m highly educated and I have a job that probably pays as well as Joseph in a developed country) doing what I can to protect other women who don’t have all of my good fortune. I want to live in a world where every woman can get an education, has opportunities to develop critical thinking skills, faces no employment barriers and can achieve success on her own terms.

• Heart
Just an addendum, recent Archeology has abandoned this concept that hunting was an exclusive task of cavemen. Women of that Era used to hunt too. And careful because Aija sometimes uses that old concept to justify the reason why women should be provided for. ;)
Well, looking at us ladies on Tattle, nobody can accuse us of NOT having hunting in our DNA, with the way we have managed to hunt down every single piece of dirt we could on Aija Raty🤣

• Haha

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
I guess her podcast is finally DEAD.. like her FB groups.

I thought this comment was funny though.. clearly she’s been super lazy on social media otherwise she would’ve deleted it by now. But seriously, 66 likes on your wedding post from a week ago??? Such a huge discrepancy between the likes she gets on IG.. I guess she forgot to buy FB followers 🤥

1614899802569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I just want to give you a HUGE shoutout girl. This is the most comprehensive summary and editorialization of the life and times of the Rat that has been posted. *chefs kiss*

I just want to add something for the new or browsing: many of us posters have either met Anna/Aija in person, have bought her course, been invited to her Inner Circle group, or she's leeched off of us for advice. Many of the posters here have personal knowledge of the facts posted. We also have receipts upon receipts of proof. 99 percent of what was posted above has been verified with firsthand accounts and screenshots.

• Heart
Hey everyone, i am a long time lurker, never thought i would actually comment but these last few pictures of her go go dancer days got me. Now don't get me wrong, we all made mistakes in the past so i normally wouldn't blame her for these pictures, but for someone who pretends to be as prim and proper as the Queen of England and for someone who teaches how to bag a high caliber man, these images say a lot.
P.S Nice to finally meet all of you!

• Heart