Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't read her stuff. It's all so poorly written and full of mistakes. I just can't.

But... "As you know, I am an expert in internet marketing...", "I advise you to write properly online..." and "... don't post when partying..."

Even a cow knows how to follow commands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes you're right. I had a look at the transcript of her course.
She talks about law of attraction towards the end of module 1

We also have to add to the timeline:
2016: in a relationship with a man, it's serious but they break it off. She goes on a double date, meets Joseph and the rest is history

Also in module 2 or 3 she talks about personal branding and discussed online presence, Google searches and social media. She says only to focus on page 1 of Google and to regularly look yourself up.
No wonder she looks so awful, she's been googling herself constantly and we're the top result every time, oops 💁‍♀️
She mentioned to some students that she has a google alert on her name and things related to her, so each time school of affluence, anna bey or aija raty gets mentioned she gets a notification from google.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aija portraits herself as a traveler but doesn't explore countries. She only goes and stays where JSBs inform in their IGs. I bet all the time she lived in London, she never really visited other British cities, especially the smaller ones. I also wonder if she knows Sweden beyond the capital. That's why we just don't see her going to Lausanne, Montreux, Freiburg, Bern, Basel and Luzern, for example. All great places easily within her reach. And then probably complains of boredom and that Geneve is a hole while dreaming of Bora Bora, Phuket or St. Barts sands. "Preferences".
I was once having a laugh with a friend about those out-there questions that some companies or universities use to test how applicants think. We read a list of them from an article and one of them was something like "if you have to take a group of foreign students on a trip and they've already been to London, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Liverpool, and Manchester where will you take them?" My friend's answer was "put them on a plane back to their country, they've already been everywhere worth seeing!" That's what Anna would say ... except I doubt she's even visited most of those places

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know, dear. What I was trying to point out is that there are some places right now within the continent that just got way cheaper to travel to. For a real jetsetter this would be the moment to pack and go. For a real affluent person it doesn't matter because they always have the means to go and do whatever they want.
Aija portraits herself as a traveler but doesn't explore countries. She only goes and stays where JSBs inform in their IGs. I bet all the time she lived in London, she never really visited other British cities, especially the smaller ones. I also wonder if she knows Sweden beyond the capital. That's why we just don't see her going to Lausanne, Montreux, Freiburg, Bern, Basel and Luzern, for example. All great places easily within her reach. And then probably complains of boredom and that Geneve is a hole while dreaming of Bora Bora, Phuket or St. Barts sands. "Preferences".
Yes! Switzerland has beautiful places worth going to. Even for a honeymoon.
The sad thing is, those places are actually affluent. They are beautiful, private and very expensive. But Aija only sees Insta girls going to Cavo Tagoo and sets her dream destinations based on that.
Nothing unique here, nothing original (as always).

I think she just cannot afford going to really nice places in Switzerland because it's too expensive for her and JOEseph. It's where the real millionaires go.

In the other hand you can explore those places without spending a penny. I've seen more places in Switzerland than Aija has, and I don't even live there. It's a shame. Get yourself in a car and drive somewhere. It's a tiny country, she wouldn't drive longer than 3 hours.
But no.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
EDIT: I was thinking about her approach to Zara and Mango and I can't believe it took me a while to understand her disgust. It's not about the chains per se, but because the general masses shop there. Doesn't matter the cheap prices because she makes sure to buy from "higher ranks" but when they're on sale. It's because her neighbors, the plain janes in the streets and the lady that cleans her home, they all shop there and since she sees herself as superior... Everything she says when trying to justify something, she's actually omitting her true personal reasons. Like the thing with not wearing logos while in fact she couldn't afford them, showing diversity in her videos while in her blog there was only one kind of "beauty and style", inducing women to leech on men while she parasites women, etc.
I can't agree more. She's very dishonest. Nowadays I almost watch her to remind myself how important it is to be honest.
Her distain of Zara and Mango reminds me of a college friend who at that time looked down on these shops and then shopped only the discount sections in higher priced brands, but got a bunch of clothes made from polyester...

Her constantly dishonestly made me feel it's impossible to even believe that she has any of the disease or issue that she allegedly struggles with.
You know, Aija, if you really want to take care of yourself, you shouldn't have bought that Chanel beanie or those granny Dior suits or those Hermes bags. Use that money to get good health provider. Or, at least, you can get some jars of Beluga caviar. They are equally instagramable and at least they are doing something for your health...

I again thank Anja of reminding me how important it is to really take care of myself and nurture myself. Okay, time to cancel last night's order of bags that I don't quite like and get some Ossetra caviar...

• Haha
Yes! I remember people congratulating her on a pregnancy when she posted a photoshoot last year. People were commenting on her stomach looking rounded. Trying to post a screen shot but I keep getting a prompt that they're too large despite cropping them. Here's a link to a pic of it instead.

View attachment 473877
[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, at the time when I used to follow her, I also allowed myself to be slightly brainwashed by her elegant style tips. This isn't horrible cause I now have a lot of straight white jeans and blue pants that actually really fit my fair complexion and hourglass/kibbe romantic figure, and some silky cami tops which are a better classy look for summer for me cause I hate how most t-shirts fit me.
I have purchased one silky midi black slip-on dress which I am still yet to wear because it needs an occasion - either a party where 90s fashion style is OK, or a warm beach holiday where I'm all in my sensual style and going out for dinner... But looking back on this blue/green dress in a few years, as well as MULTIPLE other silk/more like SATIN dresses that Aija owns, will she look back and regret her fashion choices? She looks like she's wearing her nightwear everywhere!
This reminds me of a Scandinavian fairy tale about the emperor who was marching in his nightgown in public. ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Yes! Switzerland has beautiful places worth going to. Even for a honeymoon.
The sad thing is, those places are actually affluent. They are beautiful, private and very expensive. But Aija only sees Insta girls going to Cavo Tagoo and sets her dream destinations based on that.
Nothing unique here, nothing original (as always).

I think she just cannot afford going to really nice places in Switzerland because it's too expensive for her and JOEseph. It's where the real millionaires go.

In the other hand you can explore those places without spending a penny. I've seen more places in Switzerland than Aija has, and I don't even live there. It's a shame. Get yourself in a car and drive somewhere. It's a tiny country, she wouldn't drive longer than 3 hours.
But no.
I agree! If I were in her situation, I would make the best of covid and use the opportunity to explore as many places as I can Switzerland. But she thinks the townhouse she got married in is ugly (aka not Instagram worthy), she says Geneva is boring, she doesn’t speak the language so I don’t think she cares.

Where I live all the restaurants are closed and there’s a curfew at 6pm. Still, my boyfriend organized a weekend trip for us earlier this year for my birthday, 2-hour drive from us, quite a “luxe” and lovely destination. He also wanted me to explore the country since he’s a local and I only moved here last year and didn’t get to travel outside the city I live in.
So my point is - covid is not an excuse for not celebrating a special day. If my young (not even 30), average Joe boyfriend of a few months could do this for a birthday, why Anna’s husband, described by her as the love of her life, didn’t make any effort for their WEDDING, the most special day there is for a couple? There’s surely plenty of places they could’ve visited in Switzerland (not even talking about other countries, as it’s been mentioned here really rich people can go wherever right now). I find it almost sad to get married in these circumstances and not even have a honeymoon. And let’s not forget that she traveled not long before the wedding.
If they really want to go for the “no honeymoon because of covid” excuse, I think Anna’s affluent husband could’ve at least got her a really special gift, like that horse she dreams of (I hope not for the sake of the horse, but you get the idea). It just proves that their marriage is a transaction, no love involved.
Hell, she should’ve at least told that she’s absent on social media because she’s enjoying spending time together with Joseph as newlyweds instead of talking about her period 😂 she doesn’t even know how to lie for her benefit anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
to be honest, i feel pity for her.
she realy want to level up, but not with education or by some normal ways. she speaks about Russian witches as even in Russia we are shame to mention them, and we prefer not to speak about them at all.
she has possibility to get more from those good countries (England as an example) to get good education. i always dream to attend in london school of economic .
but what she choose?
only thing i am interested in,
is how she managed get such big number of followers on Youtube, in Instagram etc

Reactions: 6
The sad thing is, those places are actually affluent.
I can't agree with you
A 5 star hotel in the village next to St Moritz is from CHF 555 2persons p.n including breakfast and dinner, the famous Klum in St Moritz is from CHF700 for a room p .n, breakfast is included.
When saying Switzerland is expensive, maybe for average tourists, but living here with Swiss salary and Swiss taxes it would be OK. ( of course not for every Swiss)
She is greedy, she doesn't want to pay 50/50

Reactions: 7
Oh god. BTf getting in on the influencer vibe...
I’m I’m I'm I’m ... yes, you you you you.
😑😑😑😑
oh lord... the music. Carmina Burana and Vivaldi... btf why you so cliché???
Hmmm...Has he been reading Tattle too? 🤨 Well, Bassam, honey...if you don't want people to question your integrity, stay away from Anna/Aija. Then you won't need to worry about guilt by association or anyone questioning your motives in all of this.

• Haha
😂🤭😂 I had to wipe a few tears from all the laughter! I love how you never beat around the bush.

By the way, what is this new background?? I see she’s sitting on a grayish chair and marble desk...but we’ve never seen this room before, lol. Or maybe it’s just fake wallpaper?? It kinda looks like a beat up stone cave? Maybe it’s her man cave??!! :ROFLMAO:
Idk, I’m just curious.
I love Tattle :m
Nahh, the only one here who really gets on her to the point of immediately blindly following is @laurensanchez. :LOL:
But it amazes me how in 2 years of living there we haven't seen her going anywhere else within the country, besides Gstaad. It is as if she doesn't care at all to know more about where she lives. I take it as a complete sign of disrespect (not to mention not speaking the language yet).
You called?

I've deliberately refrained from comment to stop giving her advice. In fact I'm planning my own spring and summer getaway. I'm feeling more greenery and nature based stuff. My dream is for stores to be open but I'm happy to also plan a picnic in one of Her Majesty's Royal Parks in London. Soho House in the countryside is the perfect spot to get away, especially if you have a partner to go with. The Lake District or Wales or even the coast, Cornwall, Devon. England has so much beauty.

I don't expect the Rat can get into certain places because she'd feel awkward since the English won't accept her, and the places my friends and I go are not Instagram Russian hooker hotspots.

In a group chat today we spoke about a European break for April, but I won't be sharing the location here. We have two plans, one if hotels are allowed to open, and a private villa if not. I'm leaning towards the private option so we can make as much noise as we want and have more privacy but I have to say I'd love to support the hotel industry, they've been suffering for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bassam probably wants to do his own "My dear Macho Men" but he is hardly a person of interest anywhere except in the Rat's life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bassam probably wants to do his own "My dear Macho Men" but he is hardly a person of interest anywhere except in the Rat's life
He is an interesting study. His followers are probably mostly female looking for eye candy. A man of substance wouldn't be impressed by him.

He is one of those pathetic older bachelors with thinning hair buying designer goods and cars, posing with cigars, trying desperately to stay young. His dog is named Patek but I doubt he has more than one exclusive watch in his collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
only thing i am interested in,
is how she managed get such big number of followers on Youtube, in Instagram etc
She bought a big chunk of those. ;)

Oh god. BTf getting in on the influencer vibe...
I’m I’m I'm I’m ... yes, you you you you.
😑😑😑😑
oh lord... the music. Carmina Burana and Vivaldi... btf why you so cliché???
I'm high vibe but I'm low key?????? How old is he?!

He is an interesting study. His followers are probably mostly female looking for eye candy. A man of substance wouldn't be impressed by him.

He is one of those pathetic older bachelors with thinning hair buying designer goods and cars, posing with cigars, trying desperately to stay young. His dog is named Patek but I doubt he has more than one exclusive watch in his collection.
A woman of substance would be disgusted :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmfao... “my dear macho men”
Jesoph can only do: “my dear cobwebs in the closet”

She bought a big chunk of those. ;)

I'm high vibe but I'm low key?????? How old is he?!

A woman of substance would be disgusted :D
He was one line away from :

“And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air...”

Phillip plein can be his patron saint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup! You were right about dispelling the pregnancy rumors.

View attachment 473877
God forbid :sick: That hoeshould not be allowed to procreate, she should be banned by law

How can she teach social media? When you google her or school of Affluence this page is the third on google!

This woman said we can’t discuss cancer at a dinner table in a resort but we need to know about the period of this masculine energy condescending woke af AOC Hillary Clinton Bernie Sanders feminist on social media.

Hun are you trying to be Melania Trump or Alexandra Occasional Cortex? Which is it? Pick a lane b$tch and stick to it.

Here are period screenshots of this elegance signalling hypocrite. Now will she tell us what is the elegant thing to do if our hands get messy adjusting the diva cup or the tampon?

View attachment 473935View attachment 473937View attachment 473939View attachment 473940View attachment 473941View attachment 473942

Ok Mrs Period. Yikes! She looks 50. Is she trying to say she has one because there are rumours she has menopause and this is her elegraaant water goblin way of saying she still got it?
Laaaaawd she looks ooold af, i don't know about you ladies but i promise you i though she was prettier before( not by her standards ) Her original nose was fine ! It worked with the rest of her face and good grief how did her face shape go from round to tall :eek: :eek:
It's very mean to say features that a certain race identifies with ( big nose, i have it, and i like it ) is not seen as elegant enough to bag a millionaire, no wonder black aija did all those surgeries and get teeth twice the size of her mouth..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How is SOTEW 2.0 happening though?

Anybody in the socialite group jaded enough to ask about which side of the nose is it elegant to snort cocaine with?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.