Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the worst strategy ever.

All you talk about at these conferences is work stuff. Why would a man risk his professional reputation by hooking up with an attendee that sticks out like a sore thumb.

If they want to meet women whilst in conferences, they use various apps to meet them OUTSIDE the conference.
You don’t hookup there - it’s a professional environment and even the worst men would not risk that.

If she had a real job/education/ literacy - she would learn that.

This is the worst advice ever.

This idea of the clueless “pretty” girl turning up to an educated professional conference is absurd.
Its "pretty woman" fantasy.

Reactions: 7
Its "pretty woman" fantasy.
One of her favourite movies, too.

@Renata This just goes to show how empty that advice is, coming from somebody who never went to a proper institution to study or a serious conference. And no, video cons and youtube influencer conferences don't count, people may network and chit chat there, but it's a very different setting from finance, healthcare, and fintech summits.

Reactions: 11
This is the worst strategy ever.

All you talk about at these conferences is work stuff. Why would a man risk his professional reputation by hooking up with an attendee that sticks out like a sore thumb.

If they want to meet women whilst in conferences, they use various apps to meet them OUTSIDE the conference.
You don’t hookup there - it’s a professional environment and even the worst men would not risk that.

If she had a real job/education/ literacy - she would learn that.

This is the worst advice ever.

This idea of the clueless “pretty” girl turning up to an educated professional conference is absurd.
If you want to date rich dinosaurs, the smartest thing is to learn something about oil engineering yourself and start a blog about making oil engineering cool for young women in STEM. Learn about oil investing, learn about the conference and then ask them to talk about themselves. Be an oil investing nerd. Do your research to ask questions that make them feel important without feeling you are digging too much. Or become a secretary in a fossil fuel firm if you want to date a rich fossil. Going in there without knowing the industry or having a legit connection - everyone knows why you are there. They might talk and be polite to you but they know what you are up to.

By the time you have enough math, information and schooling to be a legit oil engineering and investing blogger you might as well be the oil investor yourself and be a sugar mama to a body builder with a six pack. Lazy people are going to be disappointed that there are NO short cuts in life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
instead of sending them to a uni/college bench

Quiet right
I can imagine their first questions
-what do you do for a living?
- teach poor creatures how to secure their bags :unsure:
The Lebanese banker wives must have googled her. “Can you believe what Joeseph’s chick does? She is a Russian blonde former topless dancer from an Ibiza night club with a YouTube channel that teaches poor women how to gold dig and steal our husbands. It’s not enough that she is married, she is shamelessly hitting on Bassem for all to see because he makes more money than Joseph! Lock up your husbands and hide yer sons!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For next thread, after the "Anna Bey #15" we have 77 char, so something like:
Anna Bey #15 Silent, Age, Honeymoon, Husband, Past History, Wiki, Student results, Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For next thread, after the "Anna Bey #15" we have 77 char, so something like:
Anna Bey #15 Silent, Age, Honeymoon, Husband, Past History, Wiki, Student results, Family.
Perfect! Voting for this.

Reactions: 2
I found her channel probably a year ago at a time when her advice seemed quite refreshing. However it was always quite odd that she had this whole $1,000 course to "teach" women to get into "high society", I mean, tit, wouldn't you just get a great education and a career and meet people that way? Worse, when the videos from people like New Rose Glow came out, it was just embarrassing. I mean, why would you make a public video of yourself about how this is your only goal in life? Plus it's so obvious that nothing has really materialised from women doing these courses of hers (as it should be, you'd be better off investing $1,000 into a hobby or business or an education or something but she targets women who don't want to really put in the work, much like get-rich-quick schemes target foolish people)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes- be the ceo you want to date.

It’s definitely the pretty women scenario.

I feel for these naive silly women because you cannot “network” in in that environment. The hotel bar scenario is also just as bad.

I will save the rest of my comments for the new thread !!!

Reactions: 8
Yes- be the ceo you want to date.

It’s definitely the pretty women scenario.

I feel for these naive silly women because you cannot “network” in in that environment. The hotel bar scenario is also just as bad.

I will save the rest of my comments for the new thread !!!
I honestly only go to the conferences/events in order to network, sometimes I will attend one in order to brush up on some knowledge, but I would never date anyone I meet through that enviroment. That being said, I am in a completely different position.

BTW The new thread is here for the rest of your comments :D

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.