Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eigenwijs

I will however say that Isabel has managed to ‘level up’ and secure herself the kind of lifestyle Anna can only dream of! Her Instagram shows a lot of real luxurious travel (not 3* hotels in Greece), expensive gifts from her man and a life of pampering, tennis, lounging around...not having to slave away to afford the lifestyle, which Anna tries to and still fails.
Are those pictures true???

Reactions: 1

mirage

I was speaking about your deeply inaccurate understanding of sex abuse and sex assault victims. The second part of your post was a little difficult to understand; forgive me. Whether or not Anna is an unscrupulous scammer does not change the fact that IF she was sexually abused/assaulted, many of her problems, psychological and personality disorders, and her sex work lifestyle likely stem from that, and one should have compassion and a clear understanding regarding this.
Aren't you the person who wrote/agreed that sexually abused people were doing nun dressing style / unattractive baggy clothes in order to avoid being of an interest to anyone who wants sex? But at the same time you preach those people are dressing trashy/sexually/skimpy and sell sex...
Second part isn't hard to understand if you know that gucci marmont has huge GG logo, and she preaches how wearing logos is not elegant. Btw Gucci is bashed by an old money elite.
Or the second part about Aija using whatever pity situation to justify her mistakes and pity actions?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you just took it too personally that I wrote I disagree with you in regard of the actual person we are talking about, who is using whatever pity situation from her life to sell more, and as if I didn't answer you that celebrities were using that "I was abused" story and became #1 topic, you just passed everything, and are still preaching about what could happen after XYZ situation (abuse). That is not 100% outcome, whilst you wrote 2 totally opposite outcomes in dressing style, and we are clearly here discussing only Aija's actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Sadies

Annette mentioned Lipstick Alley in the video. Any of you ladies follow that particular site? If so, does Anna seem to trawl through that one as well? Just wondering if she has twin threats to her plan at the moment.
I tried making an account, never got approved...

kapa

There is some on these threads right?
At least a few bought the first course , some fewer bought the second.
Still awaiting people from the new one BUT I guess by now if a student still believes her they will be too naive to see through this sham anyway.
anyway, very strange, i think she even can fake this students:dd
i mean, can not believe that its real

joannaB78

Yes, ladies, you are correct. Either his account was hacked or he has been reading here and wiped his account because he doesn't want any of his photos to be posted on here. Since both he and Joseph work for Bank Audi, I am quite sure clients and other bankers via networking have Google searched his name. I always Google search people for work, it's quite standard and normal to be curious and want to read about their past work/education.

Well, guess what? I searched 'Bassam Feres' in Google and behold... Anna Bey Tattle is also the third link on Google for his name!

He definitely reads here or someone Google searched him and has informed him of such. Hence, his Instagram page with many followers being deactivated and him going private.

I don't blame him because damn, I wouldn't want my name to be associated with anything like that. Yikes. Nothing shows up in Google related to these threads for Lina Hadid though. Curious, is Lina her full name... not short for anything? I definitely think they know about these threads but Lina seems to care less than Bassam and Joe, it seems. Cannot be certain though.

Lina does have many friends and acquaintances, so maybe she cares less because her reputation isn't at as stake as much as the others? She has more power, connections and affluence... she could easily wipe her hands clean and be like "what, who? oh her... yes she just came to a few dinner parties over the years. we weren't that close" if things do go wrong with Anna.

Yep, Anna also hasn't posted a podcast since early December 2020. It is now March 2021... consistency is key. Especially for someone who labels themself as an influencer and public figure.

She barely puts out any new videos either, I think she's perhaps regretting her dishonest ways (as many of you have mentioned). Anna should honestly think about her health and her future. Imagine being in a constant state of unease, stress and paranoia because she knows she is living a lie and selling it to women who need to invest that $1000 into their own safety net, instead of her plagiarized PDF course ebook.
Do we know for sure she plagiarised her course? Where from?

Sadies

Actually did some digging on the socialite group, since it was related to SOA, but deleted the files when I decided it wasn't relevant enough. The creators previously had close ties to the SOA, and I asked some members of the paid SOA student group to search for their names in the group, and former admins do turn up with their full names, and was previously really active. I also think they were organising events in the early days of the student group.

It baffles me the admin would defend her.

Being careful here so as to preserve my anonymity.

The Socialite Club admin, let's call her D, has met up with Anna in person. In fact in the Jetsetbabe group D tried to organise meetups more than once. There's a pic of D and Annie (from the hilarious elegant blowjob vid) and a number of other women at the Connaught having a meal together. There's also an infamous photo with D plus two other African girls, Mimie Reed, Anna, and a blond who I believe is a SOA admin. Despite D sticking up for Anna, Anna would never hire any women of colour on her team. I've actually met with D in person and all I will say her appearance etc. was definitely not leveled up at that time! She probably aspires to be Anna 2.0.
I haven't meet D in person, but I think we are speaking of the same person, she was also trying to organise meet-ups in the early days of the student group. I guess I shouldn't have deleted those files after-all...