Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sick: That dress again!!?? And with that white turtle neck top??🤦‍♀️ These two materials do not look like they go together very well.

And I have to agree with the comments about her face & hair! :oops: Wow. What a difference from the pics she posts on her stories.

Also, is she wearing those nasty flat boots again?? Oh dear Aija!! We’re only trying to help!! 😂
I bet she thought something along the lines 👇

I think it's raining in Geneve. Maybe that would explain the condition of her hair. If so, then I guess it's true that an elegant lady never carries an umbrella. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kind of like from the old 90s pics... Is that her hubby behind? She kind of looks bigger than him, he's probably small-boned + bad angle. For a second I thought it's Bassam, cause the button is poppin' :D
Haha! :ROFLMAO: Joseph is a petite little guy isn’t he? Bassam has longer legs, so it’s definitely Joe.

Yes, that dress makes her look bigger than she is, I think? It’s just bad stying all around. The fit is really bad. Is she this out of touch with how to style herself with pieces that are flattering to her shape???

There is literally nothing to compliment her on, except I do like the clutch! But is it even hers?? :unsure:

• Haha
Haha! :ROFLMAO: Joseph is a petite little guy isn’t he? Bassam has longer legs, so it’s definitely Joe.

Yes, that dress makes her look bigger than she is, I think? It’s just bad stying all around.. and a horrible fit.

There is literally nothing to compliment her on, except I do like the clutch! But is it even hers?? :unsure:
I am pretty sure it's Bassam, the way he is standing, his tight shirt and jeans and his legs, make it seem like he is Bassem. As for the clutch, i think that it's Hermes, probably fake or borrowed from Lina. Doubt she has a real Hermes bag. What made her even put these items together?

Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure it's Bassam, the way he is standing, his tight shirt and jeans and his legs, make it seem like he is Bassem. As for the clutch, i think that it's Hermes, probably fake or borrowed from Lina. Doubt she has a real Hermes bag.
Yes, we’ve seen the Hermès clutch before but why does she only use it when she’s with Lina?? Very suspicious 🤭

I’d like to think it’s Bassam behind her so we can start to get excited about the lap dance but the skin tone seems too fair to be him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, we’ve seen the Hermès clutch before but why does she only use it when she’s with Lina?? Very suspicious 🤭

I’d like to think it’s Bassam behind her so we can start to get excited about the lap dance but the skin tone seems too fair to be him?
Probably because it's Lina's 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Speaking of bags, did anyone else notice she’s following a consignment store on Insta? If her bags are real, she might be buying them second-hand (which is great for the planet but obviously contradicts her fake affluent persona).

B4323796-7803-4506-9E6D-DF46FC7E72E8.jpeg

5C496371-757F-4449-B83D-8DFC91201C49.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We should all embrace our body types. There is no judgement regardless of what size you are. But what I don’t understand is why she pretends to know how to dress for her body type?

Reminds me of this pic where she even admits to not choosing the best outfit to flatter her shape!

And yet she charges for style advice?? 🤦‍♀️

1614992840917.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
thanks lina.
Helping us reveal this gross fraudster.
Did she even wash her hair?
She’s not a small or XS.
Anna stopped washing her hair & went out!!! We must really be getting to her!

We should all embrace our body types. There is no judgement regardless of what size you are. But what I don’t understand is why she pretends to know how to dress for her body type?

Reminds me of this pic where she even admits to not choosing the best outfit to flatter her shape!

[\Q

Anna Bey says she is an hourglass figure
F5A8E83C-9BDF-4423-9795-F343E3CDCF26.jpeg

No, this body type is not hourglass. It’s a dining etiquette water goblin right by the water! Sometimes a water gallbladder body type. Not to be mistaken for apple or hourglass.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 469376
Those feet! You all woke me up from my wine coma, thanks for the nightmares!

Nice elegant potbelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best part about this pic is that it is not at all flattering to Anna and Lina obviously doesn't care so she hasn't Photoshopped or Facetuned it before posting it. She looks tired and bloated. That's fine if she actually is and is not well, but clearly money doesn't buy health. Interesting since Anna always makes sure she looks super glowy in any still she posts for herself, especially on YouTube. This is why she gets so many cringeful comments about how happy and glowy she looks and has people convinced she helps them.

I really want someone like D'Angelo Wallace to do a video on her. He did a fantastic job with his videos on Shallow Lester and the whole Taty Westbrook/Jeffree Star/ Shane Dawson/ James Charles saga. He has a great following and his videos have impact, views and the influencers go to ground after he outs them. Anna would seriously have to go into damage control and I'm not sure she has the common sense to do that.
How can we make this dangelo thing happen?
Perfect guy to do it.

How can we make this dangelo thing happen?
Perfect guy to do it.
I'm not sure if he takes DMs. I have thought about commenting on his posts with a suggestion, but I wasn't sure he would notice it amongst a string of other post. Anyone have any ideas?

Isn’t it funny that along with fashion & style, Anna also has a module on Networking yet she always hangs out with the same two people in all of Geneva?? :unsure:😂 We never see her branching out. Even virtually. It’s always the same 3-4 people that interact with her... And she’s been at this for 15 years, lol?

Again, similar to the ‘body type’ thing I mentioned above, nothing wrong with hanging out with the same 2 people, but why does she pretend like she’s capable of teaching/ speaking about topics that she’s not practicing herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I doubt Anna likes some of the candid photos of her taken by Lina as she can't control which photos of her get posted. Lina doesn't seem to use Photoshop or Facetune, maybe a few filters but she keeps her photos basic and simple. Anna will let this slide because she probably wouldn't want to cause any issues between her and Lina.

After all, Lina is Anna's only way to *eventually and hopefully* rub shoulders with Mohammed, Bella, Gigi Hadid...

D'Angelo Wallace is a good suggestion, I also think Ready To Glare on YouTube would be a good starting point. She has previously covered a few shady influencers and their scams.

Another great observation, Anna has been in Geneva for a few years now and we've only ever seen her hang out with Lina and her friends. There is nothing wrong with only having a few friends but it's interesting how Anna sells a course of her bragging how she got into the circle of the elite and is rubbing shoulders with them. Where is the proof?

It's also interesting how little jewellery Anna has for living a life of "affluence". Even girls and women out there who Anna labels as "Plain Janes" out are there wearing their gold rings, necklaces and bracelets that their boyfriend/partner/husbands have gifted them. Anna has never posted about the gifts Joe has given her? We all know she would if she had them...

P.S. Let's be nice to each other, everyone here is here because we don't like seeing innocent people being misled and scammed by people like Aija. Aija/Anna is basically teaching young and perhaps naive girls and women to be put in some scary situations - the life Anna is selling is not the safest for the majority of women.

Many of these young girls fall victim to terrible abusers who will use a lot of things Anna teaches them, against them. It's unfortunate but sadly true, there are many stories out there. I do agree with Anna on a few points about cheap and lazy men with their delusional entitlement to women they don't deserve, but unfortunately, Anna is out here selling a lie to women to be a certain way when it's really not the reality, perhaps to a lucky few.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I doubt Anna likes some of the candid photos of her taken by Lina as she can't control which photos of her get posted. Lina doesn't seem to use Photoshop or Facetune, maybe a few filters but she keeps her photos basic and simple. Anna will let this slide because she probably wouldn't want to cause any issues between her and Lina.

After all, Lina is Anna's only way to *eventually and hopefully* rub shoulders with Mohammed, Bella, Gigi Hadid...

D'Angelo Wallace is a good suggestion, I also think Ready To Glare on YouTube would be a good starting point. She has previously covered a few shady influencers and their scams.

Another great observation, Anna has been in Geneva for a few years now and we've only ever seen her hang out with Lina and her friends. There is nothing wrong with only having a few friends but it's interesting how Anna sells a course of her bragging how she got into the circle of the elite and is rubbing shoulders with them. Where is the proof?

It's also interesting how little jewellery Anna has for living a life of "affluence". Even girls and women out there who Anna labels as "Plain Janes" out are there wearing their gold rings, necklaces and bracelets that their boyfriend/partner/husbands have gifted them. Anna has never posted about the gifts Joe has given her? We all know she would if she had them...

P.S. Let's be nice to each other, everyone here is here because we don't like seeing innocent people being misled and scammed by people like Aija. Aija/Anna is basically teaching young and perhaps naive girls and women to be put in some scary situations - the life Anna is selling is not the safest for the majority of women.

Many of these young girls fall victim to terrible abusers who will use a lot of things Anna teaches against them. It's unfortunate but sadly true, there are many stories out there. I do agree with Anna on a few points about cheap and lazy men with their delusional entitlement to women they don't deserve, but unfortunately, Anna is out here selling a lie to women to be a certain way when it's really not the reality, perhaps of a lucky few.
Agree, she’ll definitely let ‘this one slide’, re: Lina posting an unflattering & unedited pic of Anna. She has to bite her tongue.

BUT, if it were anyone else, I’m sure she would “implement those boundaries” that she’s always talking about and cut that person out of her life (similar to how she obliterates anyone that disagrees with her online). :rolleyes:

She can’t be happy with Lina for posting that pic. By now we would’ve seen her repost it... but she’s dead silent.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, a truly elegant lady (and I don't mean pretty, I just mean someone who is elegant and graceful) can make even those dainty fine minimalist jewellery look elegant on them.

There is this current trend of wearing such fine jewellery, they look dainty and feminine. But on Aija's masculine self, they will look out of place.

Speaking of bags, did anyone else notice she’s following a consignment store on Insta? If her bags are real, she might be buying them second-hand (which is great for the planet but obviously contradicts her fake affluent persona).

View attachment 469377

View attachment 469378
I 100% support shopping secondhand. You can find unique pieces and save beautiful items from the landfill. Also someone needs to put up a trigger warning before they post those horses in Lina's house because they scare the tit out of me LOL like imagine you're standing around with drinks and you back into that thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
When I was thinking of doing her course last year, I tried to do my research and find reviews on the SOA. I really couldn't find any and I found this really odd. Surely people would be posting reviews gushing about the courses bring great if they in fact were, right? I think the lightbulb moment for me was when I started seeing the talk about cheatsheets on how to meet millionaire men. That just didn't line up with all the etiquette videos. Neither did her grammar and the concept of her sitting there having conversations with affluent women with private school education. I figured they be polite and not embarrass her in their conversations by outing her, but no way they would want to see her time and time again. The lack of social event evidence confirmed this for me. When I saw the discussions on the Facebook groups where women were asking questions about what others thought about leaving a rich man if his business failed and many spoke openly about the lack of loyalty for their partner and only for the wealth he carried, I knew these were not women I wanted to listen to any longer so I unfollowed those groups. Kudos to those of you who still lurk to see what's going on. I just couldn't stomach it any longer. I knew then that Anna's idea of levelling up and "getting what you want in life" were nothing to
Oh MY GOOOD Ladies i come with serious dish, as i told you before i'm in those level up groups on facebook, remember a post i made here on how she creates miltiple profiles ?.... This girl was commenting with a link from this thread saying please read this carefully, aija is scammer... you would NOT believe that HATE she got ! People were calling her ugly, a bully, pathetic sad... saying they reported her account and it was fake, thebitches said this thread is sad and trashy, that women on here are pathetic and are jelous of Aija's success :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ... Anyway they HUMILIATED the girl, ganged up on her, threatened her, and they deleted the post after, and the poor girl left the group. Thatis just saaad, are people that blind?( asssuming that's not ajia behind it all of course) Who in their right mind would follow someone like that and be so loyal :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can understand when we criticize things that are out of Aija's control, many of her fans who are directed to Tattle by Googling "Anna Bey Husband" may think we are just haters and don't stay here to actually read and get our main point which is showing what a liar she is and how naïve girls are being scammed by here manipulation & marketing techniques

I get all negative comments about her, but if we want to get her followers' attention, it's better to put on their shoes I mean ..commenting on

- Aija's square body shape -> many of her fans may have same body shape with bigger calves/feet or be plus size & dont stay here when read this kinda comments

- her age, yes she's old to be a JSB but many of her fans may be older, so can find it offensive when we call Aija old

- her grammar & accent when she's selling a $1000 course with tons of grammar mistakes, I get that!! English may be her third language (if she is Russian) . but her fans who are mostly from non English-speaking countries can take it insulting comparing their English level with her.

So all these comments can sound hate talk, if we want to grow our Tattle community, maybe we could consider these points.

yet, of course comment on her tiny flat, fake bags, etc. makes sense as she claims being affluent!
she only has 2 friends while she claims to have her circle of high society friends! that we never saw
her disgusting behavior with BTF, so far from being elegant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.