Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's here (we should probably start adding it to the beginning of new threads again)
Someone needs to add the marriage into the timeline. The fact that she said she was married in the summer in the course, and then her saying she got married last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Girl, you have extensions on all your hair, on your head and eyelashes.... mirkin maybe?
You had your brows done and you wear permanent tattooed lips... don’t pull this BS.
P.S. You still ugly.
1B6A42D2-4D89-4124-B358-F3D5B419D7B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna cried in that interview, and she said it was because she was touched by the fact that she was able to help. But she probably also cried because a non-blonde hair, blue-eyed single mother who came from abuse and a shelter was able to snag a well off, masculine, provider man, and be happy, and she wasn't.
OMG nailed it! So true. 😅😆😅😂😂😆😁😅 Here abused ex homeless student did better than her 😂🤣😅😂😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You also “do nothing” and feel like you deserve the world. A bit of a fumble, you are.

At least she’s wishes women well, they pay her bills after all. What a bunch of men they are to her.
It's 18:00 in Geneva and she just got around to reading tattle and realising it's International Women's Day!

😂 😅 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 OMG so true!

Like this one

the photoshopped private jet never fails to make me scream

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did I understand her last post correctly: she‘s been off social media cause she‘s on her period?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You also “do nothing” and feel like you deserve the world. A bit of a fumble, you are.

At least she’s wishes women well, they pay her bills after all. What a bunch of men they are to her.
Is it just me or is there something very possessive and a bit derogatory about her phrase “my dear elegant ladies”... it’s always felt off but now it feels cultish.

She overused it and it sounds like a brainwashing technique at this point.

Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is there something very possessive and a bit derogatory about her phrase “my dear elegant ladies”... it’s always felt off but now it feels cultish.

She overused it and it sounds like a brainwashing technique at this point.
My dear elegant cherry
You are one hundred percent correct
Everything about SOA screams cUlt.

Only a beyond redemption narcissist could make the women’s day post totally about themselves...
she’s really taken the whole use your own story as basis for content to the next level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Or as she put it, “an organized smear campaign” :ROFLMAO: .. the level of self-importance & victimhood is on another level!!
I guess it makes Tattle and, in her words, the ratchet Lipstick Alley non-profit organizations then? Which is more non-profit than she did with the School of Affluence during these years.

Someone needs to add the marriage into the timeline. The fact that she said she was married in the summer in the course, and then her saying she got married last month.
So, two marriages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Please list down whatever timeline edits to make.
I will update this week.

Reactions: 3
I think I need to unfollow her. It’s like a replica of aija raty. If “high valued men” want to wife these kind of girls then I’m losing hope in humanity
be careful, now people can see who got screenshots/screen recorded their stories

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Please list down whatever timeline edits to make.
I will update this week.
2010: Paradise Hotel Sverige Season 4, Aija 24 years old from Stockholm, episodes 21-32 (airing November-December), filmed in Mexico. We don't know when it was filmed. We might be able to put her tango/salsa/rumba dancing adventures in Latin America around this time.
2020 June: announces engagement to Joseph and starts "free workshop" series to promote SOTEW in true MLM fashion
July: start of her summer school, she films the material as she's releasing it, records her podcast q&a for her students. There are rumours that she told her students that she got married at this time.
July-August: she goes on holiday to the Côte d'Azur. She meets Lauren Amiri. Definitely St Tropez.
September-December: podcast season 1. Went on a trip to Turkey or somewhere like that. The hotel was empty and it looked like she was doing some influencer type promo of the place. I think we got the "how to walk elegantly" video here.
2021 January: begins a new MLM workshop
February: ends workshop series and starts selling SOTEW again. Announces her lockdown marriage. Claims season 2 of her podcast is on its way.
March: wedding q&a video

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don't like her approach in that message. She's always implying and toying with the idea that women are better but also lower than men (therefore needs to be dependent on them but also maintain their independence, lol).

Women has never done it all. Men has never done it all. Controversies apart and even if they don't notice, they both have always worked together and the result, with good and evil combined, is the world we're in. The "do it all" in my view is just a way used by men to compliment women's efforts. An innocent recognition that I don't know how and why started to be taken as some sort of offence.

Women and men compete but are not enemies. Never been. They need each other. She wouldn't be with Joseph if she didn't need him in some level.

And the "worthy" part... Great to see she doesn't know the difference between "worthiness" and "self-worth". And again using double entendre to justify her "way of life". :LOL:

Lazy biatchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said she's exhausted stressed, and drained. She's been this way for weeks/months now. She's been in her masculine way too long and it's slowly deteriorating her.

She said, "You (women) are supposed to feel like this (exhausted and drained). It's part of being a woman."

Uh...

Yes, women can be hormonal, but women are supposed to avoid stress and exhaustion. It usually happens when they are overexerting themselves and are too in the masculine energy.

I heard that many Asian women aren't even seen pregnant because they stay home and are taken care of their whole pregnancy. They don't want any stress that can jeopardize their pregnancy or birth. Even shopping can be strenuous, so some don't even do that.

Anna said, "We need a little bit more rest than men."

This is true, so why were you slaving away days before your wedding, days after, and still slaving, while your husband got to enjoy himself at home? You are the masculine person in this marriage.

Her eyelashes are clumpy and sparse. She looks like she cried them off.

P.S. I'm dying at the fact that she LITERALLY is talking about international women's day because of Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whose garage did she record that TMI video about menstruation in? I stopped watching after 30 seconds. I do not think people subscribe for affluent period blood updates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.