Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually Mohammed Hadid is Lina's uncle - his kids Bella, Gigi and Anwar are her cousins. I wonder if Anna has hopes to get access to the family via Lina :ROFLMAO:
I imagine that this is annas ONLY goal in life now other than to scam her customers.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully since it was just brought to our attention a few pages ago, people will catch up and read each post before attempting to post any more material.

Most of us are aware and are not breaking the rules, which is great.

Let’s hope everyone else catches up so that we can focus on our collective goal without worrying about this page being locked.

Very very true. The devil is definitely in the details. Would not want to be in either of their shoes.
Someone mentioned Holland Cooper equestrian...Jade Holland Cooper have actually hit the jackpot I think! She married the Superdry guy 55 who has his own jet, yes divorced but a millionaire...Jade (34) had her own company HC but it was nowhere close to where it is now thanks to her husband no doubt! She lives in an old but renovated mansion, has an estate...they own half of the village they live in basically (hotels and real estate, etc)...she works still even though she just had a baby...but I think that’s smart. So if they divorce one day she will have something for herself for sure!
She drives a Lambo, a Ferrari and the most expensive Range Rover....has horses 😂 unlike Aija, building a new headquarter for her company as they outgrew their offices (unlike Aija again 😂), opening a lot of new stores, so she’s on the right track definitely...
With people like Lina Hadid and her gross hooker loving fraudulent uncle representing the Palestinian cause, is it no wonder that Dubai, UAE and Bahrain signed a peace treaty with Israel? And Saudi & Israel are shacking it up but haven’t signed. When I heard Trump got those treaties signed before he left office I wonder what the hell happened?!! I wondered how, why and why now? .... following Anna Bey I think I have finally figured out why.

What if the Hadids represent the Palestinian elite and Dubai said we have our vices but we can’t deal with you anymore you are f$cking over the top man, f$ck you, we are signing with Israel you mofos! Then other Arabs thought yaasssss! Enough is enough with those corrupt slimey hypocrites? Poor countries are usually corrupt so I can only imagine Gaza must be the land of a rapacious thieving hypocrite elite partying with Dom Perignion saying Mazel Tov.

I saw Lina’s Palestine Lobby page and Anna Bey looks less like a scam artist compared to her. I send it to a friend who took international politics in university and knows about these things and said its full of errors.

Maybe the Palestinian elite became corrupt and crazy show offs like Lina Hadid and Emirates and Dubai had enough of those hypocrites and signed a treaty with Israel to f$ck them over because they had enough?
This bag is 100% FAKE. I assure you

View attachment 424018
Yes of course! You guessed it right! Thankfully more and more women realise it and we are not the only ‘crazy & jealous’ ones...😂
Aijas fake guccis and chanels we discussed on the many threads before as well if you wanna read about it more! 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you I just feel like it doenst make sense to write anything I wrote under the video a comment yesterday saying that I know my comment comes in late but that those who bought her course will see for themselfes that I was right and her course is not worth it and that they should not spend money on lies and rather go for someone credible. thats it. as @AijaStopScamming mentioned with the girls I am that typical girl I am 27 and tired of fuckboys lol and I am I would say one of the typical targets I would say but I sensed something was off way before she start selling the course back in June and from then I knew for sure and it was right after that that all the tit started coming out and was clear super clear she is a liar bc she made some mistakes also and after this campaign she did for the course I cannot believe after what she said in the lives and the tit wedding days before the course that they are still so blind so yeah I feel a bit like law enforcement lol but I guess I wont put any comments any more as it doesnt really matter I feel like so thats it. Also funny enough is that many of them who I think dont even praise Anna tell me I am a hater and I dont know based on what I probably live in way different world than most of the people as from my experience with anything in life cannot be judged unless you experienced it and if they dont know the truth I mean if I didnt know the truth I would not call someone a hater but just would think is this valid point or not what she is saying and research myself which apparently some of them do and then they writing like there is no real proof show us proof so its hard. Anyway sorry for long post just kinda felt like writing because of the course campaign she did and still people dont see it then I am done really and I will let those girls be bling and think I am a hater lol in Czech we have this saying "pro dobrotu na žebrotu" dunno how to translate that one but it basically means that when you are trying to do something to help you will receive bad treatment in return. So yeah maybe still there will be someone that will find out the truth based on my videos and thats all
I am actually a bit suspicious of those people who say they looked it up and there is no proof, it could be fake Aija's accounts trying to discredit the sources and discourage others from even looking it up or die-hard fans who just glance quickly and feel offended by some of the critique. If I were you, I would actually delete these comments that say no proof.

Reactions: 10
Actually Mohammed Hadid is Lina's uncle - his kids Bella, Gigi and Anwar are her cousins. I wonder if Anna has hopes to get access to the family via Lina :ROFLMAO:
Anna’s reputation is too blemished for her to ever make it on her own merit, and her message has already peaked.

People are now becoming curious and looking deeper which is leading them to this forum.

So yes, I think she’s definitely holding on to Lina for the potential connections and access that she would otherwise NEVER have!!

Reactions: 10
Anna’s reputation is too blemished for her to ever make it on her own merit, and her message has already peaked.

People are now becoming curious and looking deeper which is leading them to this forum.

So yes, I think she’s definitely holding on to Lina for the potential connections and access that she would otherwise NEVER have!!
I wonder why Mo Hadid hasn’t messaged Anna saying he is Bella’s and Gigi’s dad? Not hot enough? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned Holland Cooper equestrian...Jade Holland Cooper have actually hit the jackpot I think! She married the Superdry guy 55 who has his own jet, yes divorced but a millionaire...Jade (34) had her own company HC but it was nowhere close to where it is now thanks to her husband no doubt! She lives in an old but renovated mansion, has an estate...they own half of the village they live in basically (hotels and real estate, etc)...she works still even though she just had a baby...but I think that’s smart. So if they divorce one day she will have something for herself for sure!

Yes of course! You guessed it right! Thankfully more and more women realise it and we are not the only ‘crazy & jealous’ ones...😂
Aijas fake guccis and chanels we discussed on the many threads before as well if you wanna read about it more! 🤗
If all her handbags are fake and she doesnt have car, property etc so what is she doing with money fromher scam?? Blow everything on holidays with Joseph? Or cheap fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes of course, we cannot compare them...they are completely different. The other girl just mentioned how CS was in a wellness retreat & flies first class...

I don’t necessarily think that she’s happy...she was hunting for a rich husband when she was still under 40, now divorced - little to no chance to marry a bill anymore...not living in a massive mansion in the UK like her childhood friends...and dating a boy who could literally be her son...doing literally all the random & stupid insta ads for money and fame, trying to stay relevant and young at age 44...that seems like a desperate wannabe happy Lady to me...but you never know she might be happy deep down.
Also her best-friend former divorcee Shiva Safai - 40 years old - who was the ex girlfriend of Mohammed Hadid (LH’s cousin), was engaged for the longest time - turned out MH only had her as a show off piece...cheated on her with tons of hookers and women, never intended to marry her. Now she got old...cannot really do anything with her cartiers and birkins, married a 27! year old guy who obviously is nowhere close to a mill or bill. They live in the apt in LA that MH bought Shiva when they broke up...
All these women seem to think they are the tit and have hit the jackpot, then get exchanged for younger and prettier women...never really accomplished anything or got tons of millions in the bank...
Yeah I follow Shiva because she is pretty to me and saw her first in the wives of La or how the show is called I remember the MH thing and she obviously went for the money. She seems truly happy now with the Holland DJ actually both of them but dont know what is the reality

Reactions: 9
It is a huge fluke, her whole school and course. Aija is charging you a lot for information that is basic and many women have accepted that it is overpriced. Yet they refuse to call it a scam as they feel that it actually does give you information, only that it is overpriced.

People often complain that universities and colleges are scams, as they are overpriced. What they forget is that the degrees from those courses actually make you employable, make you capable of earning money for yourself and for supporting the economy.

Comparison of SOA with an actual school is not just foolish because of the levels of these two institutions, it's also stupid because while the latter actually makes you fit for work in today's world, the former does nothing. Anna tells you to start going to places filled with rich people, bathe daily, dress up according to your shape, complexion and style, and to feel positive and is charging you 1000 dollars for that. Then, she gives you an electronic certificate of completion.

What will you do with the certificate, put it in your CV? Or probably it will act as your credentials in the place of schools like IVP, when you open your own finishing school business. What a messed up joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If all her handbags are fake and she doesnt have car, property etc so what is she doing with money fromher scam?? Blow everything on holidays with Joseph? Or cheap fillers?
Aside from paying for some of her own living expenses, I’m sure she’s “investing” part of it. This relationship she’s in, does not look like one she’s satisfied with at all. Since she was burned badly once before for not having savings after a previous break-up, I’m sure she’s quietly preparing/ planning for that potential scenario.

Reactions: 5
My father is from Finland. Really? Actually she doesn't know the identity of her father and never speaks about him.
I don’t about this. Räty is a Finnish last name. It is not Russian, not even Estonian. Her mother uses the same last name and it has to be her (ex-) husband’s name. Since Anna’s mother belongs to the Russian minority in Estonia, Räty cannot be her maiden name.

Reactions: 7
How do we know Mo bought the flat for Shiva?

Yeah of course I'm not saying Caroline stanbury is elegant, she is trashy but even she has a better lifestyle than Aija. That's my point. First class or private jet everywhere, viva mayr for free, Aijia shows her affluence by showcasing her daily walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I follow Shiva because she is pretty to me and saw her first in the wives of La or how the show is called I remember the MH thing and she obviously went for the money. She seems truly happy now with the Holland DJ actually both of them but dont know what is the reality
I don’t know...she’s obviously happy. Their rushed marriage was also weird and not so elegant though better than Aijas 😂
I think when she realised what MH did behind her back & it went viral, she was soo humiliated, ashamed and depressed that now this kid (he’s my brothers age) makes her very happy...she keeps posting unflattering bikini & hot pants photos but she just looks old & chubby to me. She has 1 collaboration with Piaget as she has a pretty and famous face, but for how long? She cannot afford all the expensive doctors anymore...clearly lives in a honeymoon happiness phase. Her hubby proposed with a ring they got for free from a Dutch company- they filmed everything & made an ad out of it!!! Not exactly classy or affluent...Shiva got tons of bad comments about it...
In my opinion her husband just married her for her connections and fame as he’s a wannabe DJ! (Who sleep with everyone and party all the time?) will divorce soon...or not, but what will happen in 10 years when he’s still at his best age and she’s 50 and runs out of the money MH gave her?
Besides it’s not like she’s from a high-society family or anything...her younger brothers have a gym that was founded by MH...but 1 of them beat his ex girlfriend...there was/is a court case about it...not such an elegant family...

How do we know Mo bought the flat for Shiva?

Yeah of course I'm not saying Caroline stanbury is elegant, she is trashy but even she has a better lifestyle than Aija. That's my point. First class or private jet everywhere, viva mayr for free, Aijia shows her affluence by showcasing her daily walks.
I’ve read on a gossip site - so it’s not for sure 😂 but I can totally imagine as she has no money to afford an apt in that area, and knew so much about MH...she could’ve easily told the media all kinds of stories about him for tons of money, especially after what he did to her...so I guess it’s true that he bought her the apt and gave her some money to keep her quiet, as she never said anything about him - probably signed an NDA or contract also...

Also! Yes, for our Aija the biggest influencer deal was a beauty treatment or facial? 🤣 Caroline at least gets her retreat for free in return of advertising it...but that’s not affluent either...just a typical influencer deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am not sure if the scripts of elite scamming school have been deleted here (they were on LSA) so I upload them again. For those who want to know what's the hype about the so-called elite woman's course, I call it the elite scamming. Save your money, ladies.
EDIT: Someone already told you to delete.

The ironic thing about the so-called copyright issue here is that Anna's information isn't even original. All her pics are from other women, not herself. Her words are copied from the Swiss finishing school, other books she's read, Ginie Sayles' guides to marrying rich. Nothing she writes is original lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
EDIT: Someone already told you to delete.

The ironic thing about the so-called copyright issue here is that Anna's information isn't even original. All her pics are from other women, not herself. Her words are copied from the Swiss finishing school, other books she's read, Ginie Sayles' guides to marrying rich. Nothing she writes is original lol.
Exactly. Literally you are 100x better off just buying a few books!! Start with one book, take notes so that you can create you own mini course (for yourself) and be able to refer back to any points you want to research further or level-up on. Look up the book title on YouTube and read the comments to see what other books people highly recommend. Go on FB and do the same. Join a group or two with similar interests if you need accountability. It’s going to cost you nothing and you’ll gain so much more!!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know...she’s obviously happy. Their rushed marriage was also weird and not so elegant though better than Aijas 😂
I think when she realised what MH did behind her back & it went viral, she was soo humiliated, ashamed and depressed that now this kid (he’s my brothers age) makes her very happy...she keeps posting unflattering bikini & hot pants photos but she just looks old & chubby to me. She has 1 collaboration with Piaget as she has a pretty and famous face, but for how long? She cannot afford all the expensive doctors anymore...clearly lives in a honeymoon happiness phase. Her hubby proposed with a ring they got for free from a Dutch company- they filmed everything & made an ad out of it!!! Not exactly classy or affluent...Shiva got tons of bad comments about it...
In my opinion her husband just married her for her connections and fame as he’s a wannabe DJ! (Who sleep with everyone and party all the time?) will divorce soon...or not, but what will happen in 10 years when he’s still at his best age and she’s 50 and runs out of the money MH gave her?
Besides it’s not like she’s from a high-society family or anything...her younger brothers have a gym that was founded by MH...but 1 of them beat his ex girlfriend...there was/is a court case about it...not such an elegant family...

I’ve read on a gossip site - so it’s not for sure 😂 but I can totally imagine as she has no money to afford an apt in that area, and knew so much about MH...she could’ve easily told the media all kinds of stories about him for tons of money, especially after what he did to her...so I guess it’s true that he bought her the apt and gave her some money to keep her quiet, as she never said anything about him - probably signed an NDA or contract also...

Also! Yes, for our Aija the biggest influencer deal was a beauty treatment or facial? 🤣 Caroline at least gets her retreat for free in return of advertising it...but that’s not affluent either...just a typical influencer deal.
Well so she gotten well out of it if MH paid her big to keep mouth shut and not say what all she knows on him. She is chubby I agree could lose a bit of weight but I cannot see her having a model figure I like her face features thats what I meant. As for the DJ I was surprised he proposed so fast, dunno why. And the ring really??? :oops: I think she got fame from being with MH otherwise she wouldnt be that known and as for him I dont know either hard to tell whats to truth maybe he really loves her. As for the money I also was wondering howis she keeping the lifestyle now so I see now.

Reactions: 2
Well so she gotten well out of it if MH paid her big to keep mouth shut and not say what all she knows on him. She is chubby I agree could lose a bit of weight but I cannot see her having a model figure I like her face features thats what I meant. As for the DJ I was surprised he proposed so fast, dunno why. And the ring really??? :oops: I think she got fame from being with MH otherwise she wouldnt be that known and as for him I dont know either hard to tell whats to truth maybe he really loves her. As for the money I also was wondering howis she keeping the lifestyle now so I see now.
She doesn’t keep the lifestyle...she doesn’t attend anything anymore apart from her Piaget gigs (maybe MH got her that job also) I don’t think she got out of it well...the abundance & wealth she saw & the way they lived...jetsetting, staying on MH’s friends yachts for weeks, getaways to Paris, Dubai, the Med, etc...living in a mansion, driving luxury cars, getting new designer clothes, bags and jewellery every few months, everyone looking to be her friend because she was MH’s fiancée...magazine covers, that TV show which was clearly made for her to get her famous as well, etc...etc...
Now she lives in a smaller apartment than her former closet! I had a bigger apartment when I attended Uni...
She lived like a Queen, had the biggest engagement ring...so if she would’ve got some business investments (apart from her brothers), married him or at least had a baby from him - she would’ve got a house/villa now and more money definitely (like MH’s former wives) so I think it’s a fail... compared to what she could’ve got & that she spent all her last best years with him! Mohammed was smarter, humiliated her & he’s the one laughing now...
She married this kid out of desperation as her last chance to get married...I don’t know how long it will last & hopefully they had a prenup so if they divorce he doesn’t get half of her apt 😅

PS: Last January before corona I saw her (she passed by me on the sidewalk) in Bev Hills walking with her boyfriend...she looked terrible. No makeup, baseball cap, unwashed messy hair, lulu 😂 and some hoodie...she was chubbier and shorter than she portrays on IG...I almost did not recognize her she looked so bad, but her boyfriend was there and other people started snapping them. She looked like a wreck...I don’t think that guy is sooo in love with her or finds her soo beautiful, attractive & sexy. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What does Lina Hadid and Aija the Raty Rat have in common? They are both immigrants to Switzerland with no local native several generation born Swiss friends. I guess Switzerland is lonely when the locals avoid you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've paid for the first course (seven step) and even posted to the group from my Facebook account. Now I've blocked my account because I've left the Soa group without deleting my posts/comments and now I'm afraid that being part of my scam would have a bad reputation on me. (Of course I didn't ask nonsense questions there but still..)

Anyway I found today Ginie Sayles on YouTube and OMG!!! It's a pity that only some videos are available there. I could listen to that woman for hours.. And yes, that "Soa tips" had been published by her decades ago... I'm feeling so dumb...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t about this. Räty is a Finnish last name. It is not Russian, not even Estonian. Her mother uses the same last name and it has to be her (ex-) husband’s name. Since Anna’s mother belongs to the Russian minority in Estonia, Räty cannot be her maiden name.
I wonder why she has never met her father? I can only guess that her mother was married to her father as Räty is a Finnish name and not Russian/estonian, so the father is obviously not a one night stand or similar. If she knows who he is, why have they never met? Most deadbeat dads have at least met their child once or twice and have some kind of contact.
Perhaps he’s passed away?

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she has never met her father? I can only guess that her mother was married to her father as Räty is a Finnish name and not Russian/estonian, so the father is obviously not a one night stand or similar. If she knows who he is, why have they never met? Most deadbeat dads have at least met their child once or twice and have some kind of contact.
Perhaps he’s passed away?
Pretty suspicious if you ask me. She also never mentions her stepdad or mother. (Cue Instagram question by Aija tomorrow: why don't you ever talk about your family?)

Aija if you are gonna steal our ideas, at least put "question from laurensanchez on tattle" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.