Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she literally lives based on whatever ideas you ladies give her, I mean :
1-the bathroom,
2-skincare products (when someone here said she doesn't have any skincare routine)
3-Shadow of his man to show she isn't always lonely

now that she knows you have shared his hubby pictures here ...she showed half side of the "husband"

I feel soooo bad for him, he has to hide even now...he's not allowed to be in her pictures..but his wife flirts w his best friend & btf gets all the compliments he should have...I hope he take some course to LEVEL UP his self-esteem . I wonder how she manipulates him so he accepts to live in the shadow of btf & Aija?

&the way she dances! Does she think those jumps seem youthful or fun?

BTW what do you think of her engagement ring?

Screenshot_20210219-172140_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-112637_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok we need to vote for new thread title.

1. Anna Bey #13 Secrets of the Elite Wh*re-man

2. Anna Bey #13 Anna Bey and Husband Elegant Polygamous Throuple

3. Anna Bey #13 Secrets of the Elite Water Goblins

4. Anna Bey #13 School of How to Fake a Husband

5. Anna Bey #13 The Case of the Hummus Buffet Wedding (my fave :ROFLMAO: )

Sorry it is bedtime and my creative writing skills are shot. Please remember some things while voting. Goblins may be an inside joke but doesn't help searchability. Right now Secrets of the Elite Woman is what Aija the Scamma is calling her course. Another common search is for Anna Bey wedding or Anna Bey husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hummus buffet wedding as well as water goblins is a hilarious title but I vote for:

I think it’s more likely to bring new people in and it’s the most current one, wedding is old news at the moment. Their ménage à trois, on the other hand, we’re seeing right now before our very eyes 😉

Reactions: 2
Hummus buffet wedding as well as water goblins is a hilarious title but I vote for:

I think it’s more likely to bring new people in and it’s the most current one, wedding is old news at the moment. Their ménage à trois, on the other hand, we’re seeing right now before our very eyes 😉
If only Anna Bey and Husband Polygamous Hummus Throuple was an option

• Haha
Reactions: 7
School of Affluence- Anna Bey Husband, Water Goblins and Secrets of the Elite Woman
I think this was the best suggestion, but
Anna Bey Husband, Secrets of the Polygamous Elite Woman Hummus Throuple also works,
Someone create a thread because I don't have enough credit to do it yet. Then we can discuss whatever up with that age difference and her sudden urge to share her husband.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.