Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I feel like it will have no effect I was just reading some last comments on my YT video. Besides obviously that every comment calls me hater or being unethical or that I envy her etc. like 1/100 comments only state the truth or that they not sure. Somebody even wrote that Anna is stylish and all words of praise. How the hell do you not see she is not stylish?
Really though I feel like this is all useless and still they are super stupid =/
I think that for these people - if really want to open their eyes you have to start from the beginning
1- what is hate speech ?
2- what is a review?
3- what is the difference between a hate speech and a review?
4- what is the purpose of advertising?
5- what is false advertising?
6- why is false advertising bad for all of us?
7- what is the difference between advertising and false advertising plus examples.
8- etc etc etc
Literally have to go step by step and put everything to the right context for them but someone earlier in these threads said it’s not worth it to explain so detailed because
Psychologically they have a need to believe her so logic and facts can not work for those who needs to believe her.

Reactions: 15
I think that for these people - if really want to open their eyes you have to start from the beginning
1- what is hate speech ?
2- what is a review?
3- what is the difference between a hate speech and a review?
4- what is the purpose of advertising?
5- what is false advertising?
6- why is false advertising bad for all of us?
7- what is the difference between advertising and false advertising plus examples.
8- etc etc etc
Literally have to go step by step and put everything to the right context for them but someone earlier in these threads said it’s not worth it to explain so detailed because
Psychologically they have a need to believe her so logic and facts can not work for those who needs to believe her.
Exactly. They need Anna Bey to justify and reinforce their beliefs. They probably know they are in the minority and their values are not the social norms (at least in many countries/regions), but the more they promote their values, the more support/agreement they are likely to get so that one day their values may become mainstream.

Don’t give up! Check who left those comments - can they be robots hired by Anna Bey?

Reactions: 9
Anyone have the workbook PDFs from the "workshops" that they can send to me? I missed all of them and am just curious to see what's inside them. Taking advantage of all the free goods like a smart consumer. 😝
Can someone post them in the google drive please?

Reactions: 4
Hi! I’m new to this forum and glad I found it. I was planning to see her free workshops out of curiosity. I found most parts on youtube but not the third one. Does anybody have the link to the third ”workshop” about ”upgrading your life 2021”. I am a bit fascinated of her personality though I wouldent consider paying for her program.

Reactions: 8
Hi! I’m new to this forum and glad I found it. I was planning to see her free workshops out of curiosity. I found most parts on youtube but not the third one. Does anybody have the link to the third ”workshop” about ”upgrading your life 2021”. I am a bit fascinated of her personality though I wouldent consider paying for her program.
The third workshop was a sales pitch for her course.

Reactions: 3
What if Lina gets a commission for promoting being her "BFF..."?

Also, ladies, when you post stuff from instagram, please take a screenshot, as stories disappear and posts may be deleted.

Reactions: 7
What if Lina gets a commission for promoting being her "BFF..."?

Also, ladies, when you post stuff from instagram, please take a screenshot, as stories disappear and posts may be deleted.
Lina rubs me the wrong way, always showcasing her designer accessories with “freepalestine” written on them. Like she would know what thousands of Palestinians are going through every day. witch, sell you Chanels and Diors and donate that money to Palestinian charities.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lina rubs me the wrong way, always showcasing her designer accessories with “freepalestine” written on them. Like she would know what thousands of Palestinians are going through every day. witch, sell you Chanels and Diors and donate that money to Palestinian charities.
it is disgusting, imagine making people’s war and suffering into a hashtag and putting it on to a fecking chanel bag.
She’s privileged so in her own mind she probably thinks she’s is some kind of mother Theresa but to mix a WAR with her useless designers bags is just completely tone deaf and disrespectful beyond words!

How old is Lina?

Reactions: 18
Hi! I understand what you mean and that it can look pretentious. I don’t necessarily agree with the bag paintings either but I guess it’s her way of raising awareness...
I mean we don’t know what she actually does or doesn’t do...and besides what do you expect her to do? Go to Palestine and build shelters or protest or whatever?
We shouldn’t judge someone based on the few percent we see of their lives on IG. Besides it’s still better than nothing...

I never brag about my donations to charities or never put it on IG when I bring food & other things to animal shelters...
Over Christmas we donated tons of food and toys but again not Insta publicly as the people we gave it to wouldn’t wanna be portrayed obviously...

It's the hummus for me!
I thought I’d put together a little Wedding Album for our dear eleghaaant Aija!!!

It was such a unique and memorable event, how could I not!! đŸ˜č

Please enjoy these very professional & elegant photos. Oh, there’s a weird crease on her wedding dress/skirt. I guess “it had to be done” meant no time for steamer!!

View attachment 423068

View attachment 423071

View attachment 423073

View attachment 423074

View attachment 423084

View attachment 423076

View attachment 423077

View attachment 423082

View attachment 423085
A Poem for School of Geriatric Hookers:

Aija just wants to f$ck a billionaire!
She wants to suck a billionaire!
And shop without a care!
And did she dare!
She wants to suck his weiner,
And suck out his D & his money like a vacuum cleaner!
But her boyfriend was just a thousandaire!
So she jumped on her high horse,
And started an elegrand ladeeez course,
started scamming and spamming of course!

She said “around a worthy gent,
You need to be elegant,”
But she got where she got without remorse!
By sucking her thousandare,
And f$cking for money of course!

On the first date,
This is truth not hate,
She sucked JOEseph’s weiner like a vacuum cleaner,
Then she tried to suck out money in his bank.
And that is when Joe found her tit stank!
Her man saw her plan.
But JOEseph saw through her claw:
With Anna being miser is much wiser.

Poor Aija could not get her Birkin.
So she had to find another way to win!
She was determined to get JOEseph’s money,
She pretended Bassem was hers for jealousy,
And couldn’t suck his D,
Her average JOEseph still was miserly!
So what was an aging yacht hooker to do?
If she couldn’t get richer saying “I do”?

She had to sell a fake elegant course of course!
And tell us we dress ugly from her high horse,
And scam and spam her way to riches,
Then complain women of tattle are witches!
Aija truth hurts!
Anna scamma will get her just deserts!
The great poets Byron, Shelley, Keats, Wordsworth, are all SHAKING in their graves!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By the way did sumbuddy say that supersluttysnake trolled SOA? If yes can pls drop a screen shot of the post?

I’ve looked on Lina’s older Instagram posts and she has a LOT of photos with support for Palestina, muslims, etc. Very much! I also found the account @gustavo.dsil (anna also follows him) she has a lot of photos with him and always uses the hashtag #partnerinjustice. They work together as lawyers I think.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately I feel like it will have no effect I was just reading some last comments on my YT video. Besides obviously that every comment calls me hater or being unethical or that I envy her etc. like 1/100 comments only state the truth or that they not sure. Somebody even wrote that Anna is stylish and all words of praise. How the hell do you not see she is not stylish?
Really though I feel like this is all useless and still they are super stupid =/
I see some Anna Bey fans asking questions about her wedding. Then the super fans go crazy then that sends her fans thinking why are so defensive. And they stay cool and say they were her fan and not envious as they would not want to get married like that. They are just curious why an elegance coach announces her wedding inelegantly since she dresses so beautiful. “Why are you so defensive, I said Anna Bey is very beautiful ... except for the wedding was not stylish or elegant the way she announced it to promote her course but announced it in the story & not the main Instagram. It shows a lack of knowledge of etiquette. She can know clothes but not etiquette. Fact.”

Strategy? Compliment, praise and act like Bambi her fan who is asking ONE innocent question. And then ask her super fans after they attack why are they so mean and defensive... you think she is the next Melania Trump, you just think she needs to study more etiquette to at least know how to do a wedding announcement properly and just stick to fashion because she has the best style in the world, until she masters etiquette.

If one of us shows up saying it’s a scam, attack the tattle girl and call her an extremist. I am just following women organically questioning her & working. When I called her a scam back in the day nobody wanted to listen to me. I was branded a hater, gave up on her crazy fans until some of them started questioning her wedding on their own. That gave me hope.

Just drop a seed of doubt and as Anna Bey says “you know that saying, those who seek shall finds.”

• Heart
Repeat of my post for the newbies:

Content calendar time. Just a rundown of the greatest lies I mean hits of Anna/Aija/Bey/Beyer/Raty/Hallitosis. In this video she lies about her background and more.

At 3:53 "Yes I have Russian in my heritage" But she said couple days ago half her family is Estonian? In this video she says only her mother is from Estonia, with Russian background...I look like my mother, she's technically Russian. Um, what?

My father is from Finland. Really? Actually she doesn't know the identity of her father and never speaks about him. Or her stepfather.

My blog Jetsetbabe doesn't exist anymore - why? Why have you not just stopped posting, but instead deleted it entirely from the internet, including the Wayback Machine? Probably has a little bit to do with Tattle? See the dossier and previous Tattle threads for screenshots of Jetsetbabe where she shared the reality of her life in London, lonely, broke, and with an office job she hated, and her other trips to drug hotspots in Central and South America, and a stint in Asia.

I'm not a dating coach, I don't teach women how to bag billionaires. Well, you can't actually, because you have no experience. Yet you allowed multiple media outlets, especially Daily Mail, to write these headlines and introduce you as such, including your first TV interview here. You LOVE the publicity and notoriety this gets you.

More lies, obfuscations, and things that don't make sense. Notice the wallpaper? She filmed it in the same hotel, but moved to a different chair, lol. Around this time she filmed multiple videos in the same hotel room and brought furniture and even framed photos to make it appear it was her home.

At 2:30 - I train with a personal trainer. *pause* hahahaha. Honey no. We won't even comment on this ghost trainer you've never shown. You're too cheap and lazy, your exercise consists of walks in Geneva's public parks.

3:38 - We have a lot of friends in Geneva that we spend time with. *chokes with laughter* We have hundreds of pages of evidence that you only hang out with 1 person in Geneva, Lina, and this only happened recently. You only are allowed to tag along on events when your roommate goes.

7:25 - the "partner" is mentioned. Notice, she does not call him fiancée or husband. "I run a channel that's controversial, so I will not answer any questions to do with my personal life." 8:16 calls him her BOYFRIEND.

*record scratch* cut to February 1st where she's pimping her relationship out to sell her scam.

12:00 - Mentions her favorite movies and shows are Sex and The City and Priceless (about a gold digger who sleeps with rich men in the South of France). Notice she was able to name specific movies and TV but dodged the question of books - as we thought, she is an airhead and doesn't actually read.

13:30 - Grew up next a stable and would spend hours and hours there sometimes her mum had to come look for her *No COMMENT* But I do want to note the horses and stable were not her own. I already made so many jokes about her childhood already. At minute 14:00 she confirms she left Sweden at high school. So no degree or higher learning.

19:41 - In response to: are you a housewife who cooks and cleans? We have somebody who takes care of our household and cooks. No evidence of this, for sure. Why would you need someone to take care of a 1 bedroom flat? I have a full time job so I refuse to have another job at home. So basically she's a slob, and for his money Average Joseph does not even get a woman who can make him a decent meal.

Here's another video, oh by the way, dear elegant ladies, university is a waste of time. Minute 3:35.

9:30 She was working in nightclubs in Rome as a 19 year old and got fascinated by the jetset life.

13:50 This supposed Italian rich kid stopped seeing her after a few months. (Wow! I thought this was a real relationship, sounds more like a fling)

I want to really highlight her lie about how her teachings are not about finding rich men. Lies. Check out her videos and titles:

Where you'll find Rich Men this summer

3 Simple Ways to get noticed by Rich Men

Why Rich Handsome Men Marry Unattractive Women (probably one of her WORST videos hating on other women)!

Here she is, angry and bitter, responding to the Bag a Billionaire TV interview, saying yes! So What if I want to Bag a Billionaire.

Even though she said she didn't want to teach to bag a billionaire? *Scooby Doo sound effect*

filmed on her bed in her tiny flat in London :ROFLMAO:

School of Affluence playlist that SHE created called How To Get a Rich Man: (19 videos!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. They need Anna Bey to justify and reinforce their beliefs. They probably know they are in the minority and their values are not the social norms (at least in many countries/regions), but the more they promote their values, the more support/agreement they are likely to get so that one day their values may become mainstream.

Don’t give up! Check who left those comments - can they be robots hired by Anna Bey?
no I don't think they are robots seems like normal accounts also they are simply really stupid and really think I wanted to take her down thats why I wrote my comment here again that I feel like simply many many dont see the truth =(

• Heart
Dropping a seed of doubt mixed with compliments and sit back all innocent “why are you mad at me for just asking a question on (wedding or one subject) for independent thinking. We need to think independently to level up. Why are you so defensive? I like Anna Bey for (this and that).”

We need to put ourselves in her fans shoes. The defensiveness comes from a lot of young women are tired of the hook up culture and looking for alternatives and Anna Bey provides a community for women questioning how the feminist hook up culture benefits them? It doesn’t. If I was in my 20s and surrounded by idiotic broke mean f$ckboys I might have fallen for it too. Anna Scamma however is the yacht hooker is not the answer to get f$ckboys to lay off. I am glad feminism worked out for my generation, but to be fair we weren’t fending off Red Bill f$ckboys. So we let them have their beliefs and community, compliment them as ridiculous as they sound and stick to one seed of doubt at a time. Then they will wean themselves off Anna and will be ready and find our more hardcore stuff.

Reactions: 16
Dropping a seed of doubt mixed with compliments and sit back all innocent “why are you mad at me for just asking a question on (wedding or one subject) for independent thinking. We need to think independently to level up. Why are you so defensive? I like Anna Bey for (this and that).”

We need to put ourselves in her fans shoes. The defensiveness comes from a lot of young women are tired of the hook up culture and looking for alternatives and Anna Bey provides a community for women questioning how the feminist hook up culture benefits them? It doesn’t. If I was in my 20s and surrounded by idiotic broke mean f$ckboys I might have fallen for it too. Anna Scamma however is the yacht hooker is not the answer to get f$ckboys to lay off. I am glad feminism worked out for my generation, but to be fair we weren’t fending off Red Bill f$ckboys. So we let them have their beliefs and community, compliment them as ridiculous as they sound and stick to one seed of doubt at a time. Then they will wean themselves off Anna and will be ready and find our more hardcore stuff.
That's my strategy as well, I always try to direct her fans to use google and search for reviews, say that course material is good, but many people find it to be overpriced for what it is and if someone considers buying they should read those reviews and find out about all the positive and negative aspects so they can make a fully informed decision of whether the course is right for them. I am not telling them what to do, just directing to search for more information and decide then. It worked at least once for me, the girl who was considering buying her course, said she won't be buying it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.