Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my only question to her students who might be reading these threads are:

what tangible results have anna's students achieved?

are they engaged or married to millionaires or billionaires? have they started a successful company through their connections?
are they in high society? in which case, are they regularly invited to parties and social gatherings with wealthy, famous, and/or aristocratic circles?

all of the above questions can be asked about anna. and the answer will be a hard no.
Yes.
Submitting exhibits a through c....
look how many times the word billionaire is used!!! in her live she claims the press will say all kinds of things about her but that’s BS. She could have stated to the journo don’t say this or this or this because I dont want to misrepresent my self or my work.
How many billionaires does Anna even come near?
so yes. All her ex students or fans or people seeking more info, she strategised to give herself maximum drama and hits from her initial PR exercise. Why? So she can gain hits and clicks so she can sell an online course IMPLYING in all her BS branding and marketing that she know enough about million or billionaire men to teach others.
But where is the proof?
And yes, where are the success stories?
And where is the new affluence of the students?
Because affluence means excess of money not just a few 100$ salary increase.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought I’d put together a little Wedding Album for our dear eleghaaant Aija!!!

It was such a unique and memorable event, how could I not!! 😹

Please enjoy these very professional & elegant photos. Oh, there’s a weird crease on her wedding dress/skirt. I guess “it had to be done” meant no time for steamer!!

View attachment 423068

View attachment 423071

View attachment 423073

View attachment 423074

View attachment 423084

View attachment 423076

View attachment 423077

View attachment 423082

View attachment 423085

This is the good stuff!!! We need link of this & the inconsistency and put on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Spam! Spam! Spam! And be gentle “why Anna Bey is a jet set girl & not an Elegance coach” and explain this, wedding etiquette & explain the difference then spam the link everywhere and put in the groups. We should have a nice vanilla link on her inelegant wedding announcement and I promise to behave and I swear on vegans, yoga and The Secret that I have put down my wine glass!

We should eliminate the word scam, say jet set babe but not an elegance coach, and focus on wedding. I saw that affect her former fans for real who got confused by the wedding including some hard core fans who made art work for her. Highlight inconsistencies and let them ask questions and let them figure out it sounds scammy for themselves.

Drop the seed of doubt and let them start thinking for themselves. The smarter ones will end up here. Her crazy wedding antics were the cherry on the cake that stopped me from just lurking and laughing but start writing. If you spell things out too much people often rebel. Perhaps give newbies some baby food to chew on to think for themselves and me spelling out everything wasn’t as helpful as I originally thought it was. This is what I am concluding about recent Facebook discussions on Anna Bey’s wedding. Hopefully the sheep will wake up if we market it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
IMG_3585.PNG

I find very interesting that Lina Hadid (kind of ) address Anna as Russian / Ukrainian instead of Swedish.
Of course we know that but I wonder is she will repost this picture and if so if she will crop it so her followers dont start asking questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes.
Submitting exhibits a through c....
look how many times the word billionaire is used!!! in her live she claims the press will say all kinds of things about her but that’s BS. She could have stated to the journo don’t say this or this or this because I dont want to misrepresent my self or my work.
How many billionaires does Anna even come near?
so yes. All her ex students or fans or people seeking more info, she strategised to give herself maximum drama and hits from her initial PR exercise. Why? So she can gain hits and clicks so she can sell an online course IMPLYING in all her BS branding and marketing that she know enough about million or billionaire men to teach others.
But where is the proof?
And yes, where are the success stories?
And where is the new affluence of the students?
Because affluence means excess of money not just a few 100$ salary increase.
you're right! nice find with those screenshots.
now, let's see what lies she comes up with to deflect from this evidence.

-------------------------------

@Blizzie

if you don't mind me asking, how did anna make you doubt yourself and your life/husband?

i think that it's important that we get some insight into the impact anna has on her students.

---------------------------------------

kinda off-topic here are my totally unimportant comments/opinions on some of the remarks from the previous thread lol.

first, i think it's a bit far fetched to contribute small nose to europeans and large noses to africans. Many european populations have naturally large noses (that they sometimes might get operated to be smaller) and loads of populations in africa have naturally tiny noses. so to imply that a black woman getting surgery to alter her nose is erasing her african features is a bit weird to me, when the same criticism of erasing their racial features isn't usually targeted towards other women.
imo generally speaking, there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery, as long as it is well done. and as long as the person is honest about it.
it annoys me when people try to lie about plastic surgery, especially when it's obvious lol.

i must say that it amused me to see the woman with surgery on a private jet. i wonder if Anna gets jealous when her students seem to surpass her in terms of quality of life.

second, i want to give my empathy towards all the hard-working eastern european women who are using their intelligence but still get stereotyped into the outdated gold digger image.
and i have observed that some western men will try to marry women from eastern europe or other impoverished areas of the world because they think these women will tolerate abuse or that it'll be difficult to escape said abuse.
obviously, these men are horrible losers who western women avoid at all costs.

• Heart
I would also like to add to the discussion about her auto-immune disease, I really hope she isn't affected and I still have a hard time imagining that someone would fake something like that, but it is common behaviour amongst scammers to fake illness when they know they are about to be outed.

That being said, I would rather have her faking it compared to really having to deal with it, because it sucks.
Same. I have a thyroid disease and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Constantly tired, breathless, weight out of my control, and my hair is falling out. Though it kind of does check out when we consider how Anna has been lately. Again as I've said before, I wish she would take care of herself instead of scamming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg! RIGHT after someone here said LH doesn't repost her stories, LH Did Repost that same story!!!! Saying she is her BFF!!! Omg why Lina is ruining her reputation!

+ another picture of Aija & another friend saying if she'd sisters they would be Russian or Ukrainian!!!
This is so confusing...although Aija mentioned she is NOT Russian...is LH saying Aija is Russian or Ukrainian ??

Screenshot_20210206-224023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-224035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The smartest decision would have been to use that money to build an emergency fund.
The girl got poorer in every way.
Aija is one step closer to getting a horse. Or whatever she's been ruminating.

• Sad
The body language in this photo says everything. Look at the brunette leaning away from Aija, arms held as far away as possible and legs crossed. She does NOT want to be that close to Aija. Isn’t Aija a body language expert who should be picking up on this? Even more, her facial expression looks embarrassed to be photographed with Aija.

+ another picture of Aija & another friend saying if she'd sisters they would be Russian or Ukrainian!!!
This is so confusing...although Aija mentioned she is NOT Russian...is LH saying Aija is Russian or Ukrainian ??

View attachment 423145

lol Anna claims she is not Russian but she is following insta account russiansinlondon and most memes and jokes on there only a Russian would understand (they are also in bad taste and some of them are in Russian)
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 11.46.01 PM.png

• Haha
Let's not put pity on Lina in regards to potentially not knowing about Anna's dishonest ways. I did perhaps think maybe she doesn't really know but then I snapped to my senses and thought if we can all Google, why can't she? There is no way that Lina has not background searched her relatively new friend on Google, or had her other friends talk about her either. People talk...

Lina knows exactly who Anna 'Bey' is, and they are all complicit in playing into her facade. Lina is a lawyer by profession - it's her job to research and think critically. I highly doubt she hasn't looked into Anna, especially considering her line of work and how much information is out there. Is Lina a working lawyer? Usually, law firms post their lawyers online but I can't find anything for Lina, other than her Instagram. I guess she's rich enough.

Judging by the "wedding" food at Lina's apartment, which was only a few plates of basic food... I really believe it when someone on here mentioned that she's a people collector, or Anna is just a pet to entertain her. I believe it.

That tiny amount of finger food is not the norm for any European or Lebanese celebration. Like a few people here have mentioned, that lack of food would barely even be acceptable for a lunchtime meeting. How last minute really was that wedding, considering nobody even bothered to put in any effort for bringing food or arranging a caterer? There are plenty of caterers still desperately wanting jobs to fill and will take anything last minute. No wedding cake, cupcakes, no nothing? Bizarre.

It's either because they don't care about Anna as much as she thinks they do and it's just a game to them or as we all think, it's a sham fake wedding. Curious, are legal registries of marriages public record in Switzerland?

Why hasn't she posted her wedding photos on her Instagram like she's posted in her 100 emails wanting people to sign up her course? So odd.

I think most of us here are genuine people who hate seeing other vulnerable girls and women being taken advantage of. It's not cool, safe or empowering to promote this type of life without mentioning how dangerous it truly is.

YouTube randomly suggested a few of Anna's videos to me, and while I don't agree with everything Anna says fashion-wise, at the time, I did enjoy watching her videos after work while I was doing other tasks but I soon realised she seemed contradictory about many things. If Anna is so affluent, then why is she working like a dog? Surely her affluent man would be able to see she's stressed and help her out more?

Anna is selling a life that she doesn't really quite yet have herself, it's not entirely honest. I wanted to like Anna but something seems very off... Yes, she has managed to buy herself a wardrobe full of designer clothes, shoes and has a few designer handbags and possibly even some designer jewellery (not sure about this because plenty of Russian "influencers" source replica handbags and 14k jewellery from China, I know this because I've seen it) but that doesn't mean those people are affluent. It's just their facade and also being quite irresponsible.

It could just mean Anna could be spending all of the money that she's earned from her other courses, and Youtube AdSense but that's not sustainable and there's always credit cards. I think she's trying to make as much money as possible and then will abandon whatever course, name, etc... then rebrand. Remember her other Anna Bey YouTube channel? It says coming soon, I think she has something else up her sleeve.

Apologies for the long post, I have been enjoying reading all of your analysis and investigations!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The body language in this photo says everything. Look at the brunette leaning away from Aija, arms held as far away as possible and legs crossed. She does NOT want to be that close to Aija. Isn’t Aija a body language expert who should be picking up on this? Even more, her facial expression looks embarrassed to be photographed with Aija.
Totally agree on the body language! That girls facial expression says it all!

Also. Is it just me, or does this girl’s outfit (including the white sneakers) go against what Anna preaches?? 🤔 Polar opposites from the way Anna is dressed.

Does this mean Anna is wrong when she talks about how “elite women” dress?
Does it mean this lady isn’t an “elite woman” but Anna is desperate & therefore compromising?
Does it mean once you get to a certain tax bracket, “elegance & style” doesn’t matter, so why even bother take Anna’s course?
Does it mean Anna is an opportunist like she talked about in Workshop 1and is using this connection to upgrade herself and therefore who cares how some of your “friends” dress as long as you can use them??

I have so many questions because we continue to see this pattern over and over.

What are your thoughts?

1612676133055.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
What I think?
I could say the the only thing that matters for "affluent people" is how well their assets are going, but it's just so much more than that. You perceive how high someone is by the way they speak, their deeds, backgrounds, what they do to improve not just their lives but the world... It's so much more than color combining an outfit, riding horses, domain of etiquette, travelling to "millionaire places", searching and leeching on men, getting Hermès bags and all this BS Anna Vague insists to label as "concerns" of a high-caliber woman. All this nonsense is petty, doesn't trully dignify a human being and it starts and ends in oneself. It's actually a rather cold mindset that, yes, might get you moving, but lacks in meaning and purpose. Without those two you get lost... Just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't believe Anna has the access to buy a Hermès Kelly pochette, I mean as far as I am concerned they are still very exclusive (although easier to get that a Kelly bag ) but to be able to be offered this bag you need to splurge a lot of money on Hermes what I doubt she has done.
So option one → She didn't bough it from Hermes but from a reseller
Option Two → Its a fake
Option three → Its Lina Hadid's bag (most probable option )
View attachment 422918

Also don't you find interesting that Anna always post pictures with Lina but Lina never repost them of post her own pictures ?
I wouldn't be surprised that she is ashamed to hang out with our dear Rati, and just hangs up with her from time to time to make her shut up.

Also drinking while being so sick and exhausted (im assuming it's champagne because its the most ELEGANT drink )
I just find the whole idea of spending so much money to be able to get an offer to buy a handbag just ridiculous. This marketing goes directly against my philosophy - I go to shops that treat me like a valued customer no matter if it's my first or millionth purchase. Treat me like a human, don't scoff at me and I will be coming back.

If I wanted to get a Birkin bag, which I don't as it's not my style, too conservative (maybe I'll change my mind when I'm in my 40s or 50s), I would just go to this luxurious pawnshop that has all kinds of expensive watches on sale - even Patek Philippe Nautilus, and just get the damn Birkin. At present, they've got Birkin 35 Veau Empsom rouge casaque for 9K USD, Alligator Vert Titien for 35K, black crocodile for 22,5K, azure blue for 6,5K and many others. None of this sucking up to the brand and buying stuff I don't need or don't want to buy in a first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Speaking of the colour analysis Aija claims to be an expert in, on this photo she's dressed in all black outfit which is one of the worst colours for her type (light summer). I'm the same type and did some research about it (online for free, may I add). If anyone is interested, the website concept wardrobe has been a great help in this regard. It talks not only about the best and worst colours for your seasoning, but also about the contrast and patterns, makeup and jewellery to choose for your type.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the good stuff!!! We need link of this & the inconsistency and put on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Spam! Spam! Spam! And be gentle “why Anna Bey is a jet set girl & not an Elegance coach” and explain this, wedding etiquette & explain the difference then spam the link everywhere and put in the groups. We should have a nice vanilla link on her inelegant wedding announcement and I promise to behave and I swear on vegans, yoga and The Secret that I have put down my wine glass!

We should eliminate the word scam, say jet set babe but not an elegance coach, and focus on wedding. I saw that affect her former fans for real who got confused by the wedding including some hard core fans who made art work for her. Highlight inconsistencies and let them ask questions and let them figure out it sounds scammy for themselves.

Drop the seed of doubt and let them start thinking for themselves. The smarter ones will end up here. Her crazy wedding antics were the cherry on the cake that stopped me from just lurking and laughing but start writing. If you spell things out too much people often rebel. Perhaps give newbies some baby food to chew on to think for themselves and me spelling out everything wasn’t as helpful as I originally thought it was. This is what I am concluding about recent Facebook discussions on Anna Bey’s wedding. Hopefully the sheep will wake up if we market it right.
Unfortunately I feel like it will have no effect I was just reading some last comments on my YT video. Besides obviously that every comment calls me hater or being unethical or that I envy her etc. like 1/100 comments only state the truth or that they not sure. Somebody even wrote that Anna is stylish and all words of praise. How the hell do you not see she is not stylish?
Really though I feel like this is all useless and still they are super stupid =/

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking of the colour analysis Aija claims to be an expert in, on this photo she's dressed in all black outfit which is one of the worst colours for her type (light summer). I'm the same type and did some research about it (online for free, may I add). If anyone is interested, the website concept wardrobe has been a great help in this regard. It talks not only about the best and worst colours for your seasoning, but also about the contrast and patterns, makeup and jewellery to choose for your type.
Please please please, drop the link 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.