Anna Bey #11 School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those here who said that it doesn't matter it was a free workshop, that she was gonna charge later, YOU GIRLS WERE SO RIGHT.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's like a train wreck, she is so bad at this. Other scammers at least sound like they believe in their own BS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lols..
Viewers dropping...
At 1000$ her conversion rate will be low.
But even if she get 1% of 10k viewers she still going to make about 100k.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
LoL color theory chart for 297 US ?? There are free apps for that xD omgggg 😂😂😂 and her speech reminds me of those crappy TV channels that only run ads. Call now and you get not 1, not 2, not 3... but 5 plastic straws that cost 2 millions but you'll get them for 999 dollars,ffs Aija 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lols..
Viewers dropping...
At 1000$ her conversion rate will be low.
But even if she get 1% of 10k viewers she still going to make about 100k.
Note really, she still has to pay taxes and her employees, she'll probably use some of the money for her fake wedding and to buy some new "luxury bags" to keep up the lies... She'll need more money in no time

Reactions: 7
Guilt tripping in the middle of a Pandemic ? Opportunistic squared

Reactions: 5
4. Refunds

Your satisfaction with the Program is important to us. To receive a refund of any Program fee, you must cancel your participation in the Program no later than 14 days from the date of your purchase of the Program.
In all other cases, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation and care that goes into creating and providing the Program, the Company has a no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our Program and no refunds will be provided to you. By using and/or purchasing our Program, you understand and agree that, except for the limited refund period described above, all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.

Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in this Agreement that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor. If an abusive chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive an abusive chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right within the limits of applicable law to report the incident to the competent authorities and credit reporting agencies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Unless you gave your email last summer for the other workshop?
Possibly, it's a throwaway address I use for newsletters and hacks like Anna, I def signed up for some shyte, but regardless she uses that sign-up for sth she wants a specific funnel for, you know what I mean?
If you bank on your audiences' FOMO you can't suddenly send out that specific link to any schmuck in your address book...

Reactions: 1
Anna - “So its YOUR fault that I need to charge you so high.”

Anna you are not Leonardo da Vinci.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahahahahahahahahahaha she literally compared herself to Leonardo Da Vinci !!! I AM OUT OF HERE !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok, so I'm watching the live from the start. Here are some stuff she said:
1. I don't know if you heard her but at the beginning she said something like this: "I know a lot of people say I have many advances. I'm blonde, I'm from Sweden...". LIKE WHAT? Since when is being blonde an advance from different women????!!!?
2. Later when she talked about opportunities and optimism she said something like "I don't like the word opportunistic, it feels very negative..".
3. When she started talking about her HUSBAND, and not partner she showed a picture of that btf guy and she said oh wait that's not my husband, what??!!???
4. Yes, the beginning was completely the same as the summer workshop, "Ohh me in Sweden, partying with celebrities the next year.."
5. And still no dress 1hour later..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she just compare herself to Leonardo Da vinci 🤡 THE AUDACITY
She can’t be mentally stable... This is absurd

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
she can invoke article 14 to keep the money and give you nothing

14. Force Majeure

The Company shall not be deemed in breach of this Agreement if Company is unable to provide all of the Program or any portion thereof by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, epidemic, pandemic, death, illness or incapacity of the Company or any local, state, federal, national or international law, governmental order or regulation or any other event beyond Company’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Upon occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, the Company shall give notice to you of its inability to perform or of delay in completing the Program and shall propose revisions to the schedule for completion of the Program or other accommodations, or may terminate this Agreement.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's like a train wreck, she is so bad at this. Other scanners at least sound like they believe in their own BS.
You're 100% right. It's the worst sale speech I heard. She is affraid of us,. I reckon more and more people see through her BS. Maybe she got more and more mails asking for refunds, who knows?
She sounds like a shy little girl who is in front of her class for her first exposé, except that I would cheer up the little girl and that I'm drinking to Anna's fall.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.