Anna Bey #11 School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but did she paid them or are they really so stupid =/ and yes you gave her ideas girls after this she will get more naive girls to buy =/
I can see some positive: she is crumbling. I can hear that her voice is shaking or something. She has a hard time breathing. The stress must be unbearable. Our strategy of analysing and sharing on line her mistakes is a double-edge sword, yes, but we are 1st on Google for "school of affluence scam".
I Don't think we can save every one anyway :( unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
No one needed to sign up for the live, she sent out links to apparently every email address she has!!
I got the link and I never subscribed for the "live workshop".
Got one hour before one that wanted me to register, I ignored, 1 hour later I got the email that it's about to start and click X to watch it LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she even have copyright on the comics she uses.
I feel bad for their authors.
and she explaining them feels like a kindergarten class.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one needed to sign up for the live, she sent out links to apparently every email address she has!!
I got the link and I never subscribed for the "live workshop".
Got one hour before one that wanted me to register, I ignored, 1 hour later I got the email that it's about to start and click X to watch it LOL
Unless you gave your email last summer for the other workshop?

Reactions: 1
Wow. WOW. Has the value for the same thing gone up by $2000 because of her wedding? Hahah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost 3000 USD for the same course. Oh wow, I didn't know that in Switzerland there was so much inflation! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The program is "not for everybody" because she is very "passionate" and wants only people who will "take action" and not juste Watch the videos.
I feel better! I thought she only wanted the money from as many women as possible. I feel relieved. She is honnest after all 👼

• Haha
The program is "not for everybody" because she is very "passionate" and wants only people who will "take action" and not juste Watch the videos.
I feel better! I thought she only wanted the money from as many women as possible. I feel relieved. She is honnest after all 👼
cheap marketing. To create a feeling that "only those special ones" will be there.

• Haha
Yeah those who failed did because they were not ready for the upgrade not because she teaches nothing practical!!! And wtf with all those prices added up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.