Anna Bey #11 School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous TDLR from @Vanilla&cyanide

Anna Bey #11, School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Disclaimer: I'm new on Tattle and that's my first TDLR. Got massively "inspired" by the previous one. Please feel free to add anything I could have missed or to correct if something's wrong.
That said, let's fall again down the rabbit ratY hole πŸ•³

- Anna Bey, born Aija Raty, previously known as Aija Darling.
- Born in Mother Russia, raised by her single mom in Sweden.
- Former Swedish reality TV participant.
- Former Gogo Dancer* (a trashy one) in Ibiza and Malta with fat DJ boyfriend DJ Mykill.
- Took a marketing course in Sweden, says she has a marketing degree.
- Worked at a Gambling company in Malta
- Lived in London while working on the old JetSetBabe blog. Tried (and failed?) to get into London's "finest" clubs.
- Fakes her engagement and wears an AliExpress ring (ok maybe it's Swarowski).
- Racist messages with her "students"and demeaning terms about Black and Brown women. Probably jealous because #blackdontcrack
- Her mentor seems to be Dan Lok.
- Constant lies about her life and pretends to have a man providing for her. Actually she provides for herself. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but one cannot teach something they never mastered.
- More importantly, her money comes from her lies and scams.
- Charges 1000€ for a "course" made from stolen content (can be found in unexpensive books or even online for free).
- Preys on naΓ―ve, poor and sometimes very young girls and women. Teaches prostitution without naming it and without the safety rules.
- Traveled many times in many countries during the pandemic and claims she had COVID so she cannot get it again.
- Does not always bother with wearing a mask. Seems like it's for peasants and not ehleghant enough.
- Gets freebies and hotels in return for social media marketing, but does not state that it is an #ad
- Too much poorly done filler in her face and lips. Bad nose surgery. In spite of being only 34 soon 35, she looks +45 and not in a hot MILF way. Icing on the cake, she preaches "good taste" in plastic surgery and stuff.
- Films in hotels for an affluent backdrop but pretends it's her home by displaying some personnal belongings such as framed pictures of her.
- Probably don't own many authentic designers items. In her videos she says she's a minimalist but actually can't afford them nor has a man who can gift at least one nice bag for Christmas.
- Went to Turkey, the land of counterfeit designer items and then shows off (fake?) Chanel stuff such as WOC and purple flap bag.
- Is no part of any affluent circle, her only affluent friend (or friend at all) seems to be Lina Hadid.
- Says she's living an affluent life but she's barely upper middle class and not even reached to that level with integrity and honesty.
- Comes here to find free inspiration for her Instagram. Stresses out because we are exposing her. WE WILL STOP YOU AJIA.

*not a pole dancer as pole-dancing requires good to excellent fitness, something she never had and will never have.

πŸ‘‡More ressources below πŸ‘‡

πŸ”— Blog about the SoA scam πŸ”—

πŸ”— Youtube Playlist about SoA Scam πŸ”—

Insightful videos made by former AB fan and follower @christyyy93 :
πŸ”— Blocked by SoA πŸ”—
πŸ”— Don't get fooled by fake guru πŸ”— (in English)
πŸ”— Same as above but in Czech πŸ”—

Public Google Drive Folder πŸ—‚

πŸ”— Google Drive Folder πŸ”—

➀

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources

Images support claims in the timeline.

➀

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com

incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

➀

Folder 3 - Stories of my life

Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

➀

General time line document.

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

All previous Anna Bey threads here πŸ‘‡

πŸ”— Anna Bey Threads πŸ”—

From @J.Tarac: Anyone who wishes to compliment, feel free do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She keeps slipping up about whether he is her "future husband" or "husband"

And how can anyone pay $1000 for something based on "just tell the universe" lmao as if she just became a magnet for "future husband"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow
Talking so long for sure she gonna try to charge high this time.
Only now reached to module 2.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Almost 1 hour and she still has not show the dress nor given any valuable or at least interesting information.
Anna, please, get your sh*t together. It's not eleghant to talk when you have Nothing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"In my LoA content I shared with you that I think one of the reasons to why I also met my future husband...or.. let's call it my current husband"

View attachment 413980
Her face saying "tit. forgot we married last week"

And obviously the Universe had a say!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good job! πŸ˜‰

She doesn’t know the difference between β€œwoman” and β€œwomen”.. I noticed this in every video of her and now in the live too

Reactions: 11
I am sorry but did she paid them or are they really so stupid =/ and yes you gave her ideas girls after this she will get more naive girls to buy =/
No reviews said they entered high society or married or even dated a wealthy man.

So the reviews are bullcrap.

Oh my god, I laugh so hard the whole building can hear me...
β€œFrom my ohhh... 16 years of experience in affluent circles...”

witch pls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.