Anna Bey #11 School of Affluence Cheatsheet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My vote was for the very simple Elite Upgrade one, since that is new name she is using for the funnel. She may try to distance herself from School of Affluence and act like this is a new course, even though it's a copy paste and lorem ipsum.

By the way, who remembers her admitting that she bought herself a Swarovski ring and used to wear it on her engagement finger, she said it was for Law of Attraction lol. She should have bought herself a moissanite, sparkles more and is cheaper!
I agree about her trying to distance herself from SOA. It all about “secrets”, “elite”, “upgrade” the key words I currently hear her say the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You have a beautiful ring! Much better than hers.

Is hers emerald cut not round brilliant cut like yours?

Round brilliant cut diamonds tend to give out the most sparkles. Emerald cut ones reflect lights differently hence generally less sparkling.

For the same amount of money, you get higher carats with emerald cut than round brilliant cut. I wouldn’t be surprised that she goes for the carats over the sparkles just for more presence.

For an emerald cut diamond to look nice, clarity is also very important. This is clearly lacking too.

She would have shown a closer shot of the diamond if it was real - it’s more expensive than a Chanel bag and she’s been flaunting that Chanel bag over and over again. The fact that she hasn’t makes me wonder if it is Swarovski 😂...
Even a Swasovski ring would sparkle more. You’re right about the cut, emerald is less sparkly. But there’s clearly something odd with that diamond.

I didn't see many suggesting that name that's why I didn't included it. Alright, let's not be unfair...

Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews, hit (y)
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband, hit :ROFLMAO:
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Elite Upgrade, hit
❤
I voted for the second one because that’s exactly what I typed on Google a few days ago and how I found this forum!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even a Swasovski ring would sparkle more. You’re right about the cut, emerald is less sparkly. But there’s clearly something odd with that diamond.

I voted for the second one because that’s exactly what I typed on Google a few days ago and how I found this forum!!!
That’s interesting that her Tattle thread popped up when searching for Anna Bey husband info. Good to know that even the words we’ve used least on here are leading people to this site. I think that means her name alone regardless of what other words are attached are moving the search up! 👍

This is heartbreaking, that scammer made me doubt myself and the life I'm building with my husband 😢
I’m glad you found this Forum! It’s a goldmine of info that will hopefully help you feel more supported.

We don’t advocate for one thing or another but rather just dissect the image she portrays versus her reality and how qualified or NOT she actually is.. as well as how much of what she shares is plagiarized info that one can easy find in a well written book!

Hope to hear more about what red flags you saw but maybe ignored at the beginning or anything else you’d like to share. Welcome!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes her promotion for her course has driven the potential customers here instead 🤣 Seeing a lot of new members lately, it’s good they can see a different side to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I took a look and that girl Isabel Brown looked gorgeous before the nose job/ chin injections. To me, it seems like her NEW nose is quite small for her face. Below is a Before & After pic.

BEFORE PIC.

View attachment 421714

AFTER NOSE JOB & CHIN FILLERS

View attachment 421717
I was wondering that too or maybe if it was because of her "fiance" I am dying to know who he is....her engagement ring is tiny and they got engaged after like 3 months of dating.....

Reactions: 2
I didn't see many suggesting that name that's why I didn't included it. Alright, let's not be unfair...

Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews, hit (y)
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband, hit :ROFLMAO:
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Elite Upgrade, hit
❤
30 more minutes to vote and then we head to a new thread, ok?

• Heart
  • Haha
Exactly. Bassim didn't introduce her to Average Joe, that female friend did.
Why not show her pic? Also, aijia claims she has had so many female friends and such a big network, where are they? The only female I have ever seen is LH. Lauren thelaway doesn't count, it was purely for insta promo purposes, they don't hang out or visit each others houses
Maybe because her female friend isn’t pretty or affluent and this man is « good looking » and looking like a good catch, looks affluente exactly what she want us to think. All her friends are either rich and good looking or rich. This man looks like both that’s why she’s pushing so much on him. She wants us to think if he’s like that, his friend just looks like him and make us do a transfer on him.
I sincerely don’t think this man introduce them and I agree on the fact that they meet the same day she meet her Joe lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You guys know you're supposed to vote on the original post, right? The last one of page 51! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Either way, it's over now. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, here it goes.

no title.jpg

My vote was for Reviews since the beginning, so that makes Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews the winning option.
Any complaints? It's now or never.

Last edited:
Gg girls speculate that she can be PREGNANT 😱😱😱😱

Yt video with "paid" succesfull student. Lets watch!!
It’s the only way she would catch a man by being pregnant and forced him to stay with her (or at least pay for her for a lifetime). Honestly i would be chocked to discover she tricked him by making herself pregnant against his will if you now what I mean lol Plus her idol Ann is pregnant so I can imagine her thinking « well it looks good and affluente to be pregnant ». Before the pandemic she was talking about the fact that she doesn’t see herself pregnant and even talked about women who decide to not have kids etc. She was talking about it in one of her self asked questions Q&A. But due to the pandemic most influencer are now pregnant and a lot of her Russian (gorgeous) influencer she crave to become.
She only live through other people, first with her blog until now. I don’t see her to be a mother, she seems very cold, frigid and masculine. Only God knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Ann Andres, I could be wrong but her bag looks fake to me. What do you guys think? I know, I'm sure she can afford half of chanel store but still?
Screenshot_20210206-183100_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Anna is with Lina now and guess what?? She has her black small hermes with her. Why we only see it when she is with Lina somehow. Maybe cause its Linas??🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The coat she's wearing in her most recent post is from joules and it's only about £80. The most useless coat for riding as the pockets are too small 😂

DM me if you want good equestrian style, not about to dox myself or my friends here
Can we DM in tattle? Would love to hear your recommendations!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.