Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

white_cat

Mrs Hallit was fishing for a whale but caught just a small halibut instead... what a catch
hallit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Birdseed2

VIP Member
My dear elegant ladies.....
Since I’m very nosey I waited till the stream totally stopped and went to repeat. There were 1000 people still watching after the stream totally finished.... I find that weird. Why would 1000 of the 1200 people watching at the end keep the video playing 4-5 minutes after it’s finished?

then I became suspicious so I goügled,...
And I found this...
You can buy live stream views.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

maeve80

Hello everyone, I’m very new here. I have been following Anna on Youtube for about 2 years now. At first I was captivated by what she portrayed, and like many others I was motivated to refine my wardrobe and my appearance, but lately I was finding that some of the things she was doing were “odd”, like that big Chanel beanie or the fact that she never really showed anything really luxurious. I guess the last straw was her wedding. It just seemed so weird, so unglamorous, so transactional that I googled her and I ended up on this forum. Boy was I shocked! This was only a couple of days ago, so I haven’t been able to read the 10 previous threads completely. Anyways, I posted on her Elegant FB that I did not agree with the moderators deleting comments and I was blocked from the group. I have now unsubscribed from all of Anna’s content. She’s a fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SummerRayne

Dear Anna,
I really was tempted to buy your course this time. Really. Curious if it is as bad as some who took it told me and if the Lorem Ipsum is still there - perhaps with a quick Latin 101 course for elegant women!? But also to see if there is something I still could learn which may be 1000 dollars worth.

I watched the three first workshops which were fun to watch, you looked as great as you can - and it was a nice recap of common sense modern etiquette and social graces. My anticipation for the live workshop was huge.
I put on my silk slip dress, my pearls and poured the Kruger into my champagne bowl - ready for a wonderful, romantic wedding story, I even had my laced handkerchief next to me, to dry my happy tears. I hoped for a story of love, luxury and some really secret and interesting inside scoops for the elite woman. That is why I had my credit card also ready. But well... After an hour into it I felt like changing into my porridge colored sweats, my maid´s unicorn hoodie and a batida cocktail out of a can. I tried to adjust to your level, but it was so exhausting. So not me - just look at my profile...
After another fifteen minutes I switched to the etiquette courses from an English butler and his dogs who has online classes - bought them - and after that I got stuck with Marie Forleo admiring her extremely clever and extremely entertaining sales videos and activities. Of course I am now in B-School :) I would recommend this dearly to you, too, Anna. YOU can learn so much there!

After my little course buying binge I switched back to your workshop - you were in mid discussing the price of your course. Your viewers count dropped and you seemed desperate to explain yourself. Couldn't someone bring you a Vodka Lemon?

Back to the explaining the price: DO NOT EVER DO IT AGAIN. Don't discuss the price, don't explain yourself. Don't write down phantasy prices, don't do phantasy discounts - just tell the price. You are not a used car dealer! This IS not luxury branding, this is not high class. No discounts and no promised bonus. You are not a barrel house - in case you understand this example better! High class branding is having a perfect product, exceptional service plus unexpected over delivery. Everything else is bourgeois. It is plain vulgar to discuss it, and you insult those who can't afford it plus you push back those who easily could.

And your wedding story was another low... as romantic as my last meeting with my tax accountant. Oh, Anna... you left me very disappointed. You could have checked before at hallmark channel if you are not that into romance...or checked on YouTube the search word "happy brides compilation".

I really had wished to be able to revise my opinion about your course, but the workshop was simply a farce directed after an online marketing script from 1999. Not what I was hoping for.

SR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

itsverynice

''Would you ask Leonardo da Vinci to paint for a cheaper price?''

Gosh, Anna. Nobody negotiated painting prices with Leonardo back then, artists in Rennaisance had sponsors and patrons (kind of like scholarships paid out by royals or important families), and da Vinci was taken care of by the Medici family. All that time in Rome and she had no clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

laurensanchez

VIP Member
So I have grave doubts that she is really ill, and I believe it is a new low in a history of very dishonest, predatory behaviour.

Her IG story with a screenshot from Wikipedia makes it seem like she Googled this disease and made it up. We all know she lied about having Covid, and it would be nothing for her to lie about having something else. She has no heart or empathy, so she would not even consider the real people out there suffering with it and how insensitive this is. I just do not buy that she gets diagnosed and within the hour posts it to strangers on social media. When you study her pattern, she has never revealed her personal life except for profit and when it furthers her agenda.

A real affluent high value woman would be off social media, taking care of her health and on her honeymoon. Everything she does screams lowlife money grubbing opportunistic harlot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Xxxs

Imagine going on a date or dinner with affluent people and they ask you what education you have. And you say that you finished Anna Bey's course. Everyone will respect you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

J.Tarac

VIP Member
My vote was for the very simple Elite Upgrade one, since that is new name she is using for the funnel. She may try to distance herself from School of Affluence and act like this is a new course, even though it's a copy paste and lorem ipsum.

By the way, who remembers her admitting that she bought herself a Swarovski ring and used to wear it on her engagement finger, she said it was for Law of Attraction lol. She should have bought herself a moissanite, sparkles more and is cheaper!
I didn't see many suggesting that name that's why I didn't included it. Alright, let's not be unfair...

Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews, hit (y)
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband, hit :ROFLMAO:
Those who want Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Elite Upgrade, hit
❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Realism24

Anna: oof I kant use Joesef foto for the course because of privacee. Fehres, can I use our foto instead for the mahriage slides? We looked like we are dating in that foto anyways dont worry Joesef no one can replace you, only Ferres can...
Joe: 👁👄👁👍
Lina: #freepalestine

• Haha

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Seems to be a tie between

1- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews
2- Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Husband

Whoever goes for 1 just hit (y)
Whoever goes for 2 just hit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

sure_sure

So i am basically one of the OG lurkers on here, have been around literally since the first thread, but I do not post much, LOVE reading and liking :)

But i had a thought and I know you will all understand, and i had to share it somewhere. I was on the new app clubhouse (i do NOT recommend, everyone on there is trying to sell some sort of personal services/courses, i bet anything AIJA will wind up on there) and came across this woman, Hither Mann, all into females in business and finance. She seemed too good to be true and the second I looked at here insta I got major AIJA vibes... posting flashy photos with designer clothes and cars....and what does Hither Mann do....she sells an online course!! SO i google her name and bam - all accusations of her course also being a scam.

We are seriously living through the rise of anyone-can-sell-a-scam-course online!! I swear this is a whole other type of internet pandemic. You just need to lure people in with flashy insta photos and then sell them your thousand dollar course (or in Hither's case 5000 POUND course).

It really gets under my skin, people not at all qualified to teach these topics (like you, Aija) just scamming for thousands of dollars these poor niave people who have to learn the hard way!

I know sometimes it can feel silly to be so obsessed with a gossip threads, but seriously, we are an actual resource that is fighting back against this onslaught of unqualified, self-proclaimed, experts. People need to be encouraged to think critically and NOT believe the smoke and mirrors they see on social media.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I will go back to my lurking and liking :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

laurensanchez

VIP Member
She’s making a huge mistake by only surrounding herself with “yes-people” who wont tell her she’s acting crazy or that her decisions are not well presented.
She comes across SO aggressive and desperate in her latest fake workshops it’s quite shocking.
If she allowed opinions on her platform she would be aware of this but she’s brushing off everything that’s not total admiration as “trolling” and deletes everything that doesn’t praise her.

Numbers don’t lie Aija, if you actually had customers you wouldn’t have to do THREE videos with hours of explanation and self promo, begging people to buy your crap like you’re selling tupperware on tv-shop. She has over 800 000 subscribers on YouTube and 1200 people watched her lates pre recorded live? Hmmm.... it says a lot about her low engagement.

all this days after your “wedding”, what a sad life.
You are such a hater. Everyone knows that elegant honeymoons are no longer in fashion. We go from kibbe buffet, straight to Geneva city clerk office and get right back to work on our laptops on the kitchen table. Don't worry if you buy the course you will understand. Anna is doing important work educating poor ignorant mangoes, in fact she should charge more!

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pipp3000

What is actually really sad is she has supposedly got married to her wealthy partner, and now she's straight into selling a new course. If you were really happily married to your billionaire man, you would be on your honeymoon now. Even with the pandemic, if he was really a uber wealthy guy, they could rent a private place in the beautiful mountains of Switzerland and do something low key. Even most average couples who get married but can't go on a honeymoon straight away usually spend a special weekend or few days away to enjoy each other.

• Heart

Plant2021

Hi, I’m new here, I am reading this forum for a month now and I never planned to write a comment, but as she might read it as well, I thought it would be good to show her how she’s loosing her followers with her greed.

I started to follow her not because of her “bag a millionaire” message as I already have an affluent man, but I thought she has a good message how to upgrade my clothes/ looks which could serve me even in the existing relationship. So I was following her and I liked her a lot up until last summer when she launched her course the first time. I really wanted to buy it but when I have seen the price, I was horrified, that price is almost a month’s salary in my country. So from that point I lost quite a bit of interest and I was wondering who would spend that much money on a no name course, I think that was the first time I tried to google about her but I didn’t find anything. Anyways, I still followed her for style inspiration.

Then the cherry on the cake was when in December she travelled shamelessly in the middle of the pandemic when all her followers were in lock down and she dared to even show up with all these travels saying she had the virus already. I also had the virus, still I don’t even think of traveling right now. This behavior was so disgusting that after that I googled her again and that’s when I found this forum and I’m very happy for it as it saved me the time to even thinking about buying her course this time! (English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes)

• Heart

AnneLan

Someone wrote here they were horrified by the bodyshaming happening in this forum.
It‘s not about bodyshaming, it‘s about exposing lies and double standards.
This is Ajia, who claimes to be 1.74, 55kg and an XS.
XS my ass.
She‘s a solid M, which is completely fine and beautiful in itself.
Aija - embrace your body and size as they are and live a happy life. Don‘t run around with lies about xs size and preaching to women (espacially those teenager demographics watching you) that you need to be XS in order to be high-value, elite, lovable etc. THAT is BULLSHIT

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Let's make one thing very clear:
What a disgusting behaviour of hers to claim that she has married YET uses a photo with ANOTHER MAN who isn't her husband to insinuate marriage!!!

she clearly does not honor her marriage! and likewise with her grammar mistakes, she does not honor her livestream either with all of these grammar mistakes and even small details like not positioning photos centred in the diamonds.. she does not care anymore!

ladies before you purchase the course at eliteupgrade (hopefully google can pick this up), OPEN YOUR EYES!!

she does not respect herself and her husband... what makes you think she will respect you??
You know what I think about this thing of using the picture with the Brazilian guy instead with Hallit? The so called "allure" is better with him. In other words, that idea of "powerful couple" and regarding beauty... The Brazilian guy tops Hallit in that matter.

She doesn't even perceive her so called husband as handsome. Way to go, high-caliber woman! 😂

• Sad
  • Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Anna: Register for the live workshop via e-mail - SEATS ARE LIMITED BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS SO SMALL!!!!

Also Anna on YouTube: HERE IS MY WORKSHOP LIVE FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT OR MAYBE EVEN DOESN'T WANT IT.

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
As a woman from a third world country where English isn't my primary language, I am her target audience. Let me share with you what I think is appealing about her:

1. The message: Her message of "women being done with being overworked and want to stay at home and be a lady" is surprisingly not that unpopular, at least not in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. A quick search on YouTube will show you that there are Japanese, Korean, Indian, Pakistani and other women who showcase their lives as housewives.

Aija's message is like a validation to all the women who feel pressurized by society to work but who do not really want to. And those who want all the riches in the world that they themselves do not have to earn through their hardwork.

2. The packaging: Aah well, unfortunately, even Kylie's shit sells because she packages beautifully. Initially, Anna's videos gave that charm of elegance, opulence, taste and class (and it later turned out to be the class of Four Seasons' interior designers, lol). Her story of being rich was made believable because she actually gave a good visual effect to it.

3. Her looks: Unfortunately, for quite a lot of women in South East Asia and Africa, unless these women are truly liberated in their minds, a white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes has more to teach you about elegance than your mothers and grandmothers. Sad, but true.

4. Her tactics: Everyone wears cartoon T-shirts once in a while (Even Princess Di did). Then, an "elegance coach" Tells you that you are not elegant and successful because you are not taking yourself seriously when you wear such clothes. Sounds like an attack but a valid attack. Insecurity breeds from someone who looks accomplished and successful telling you that you are doing everything wrong.

5. The Other Ladies: Just go through her YouTube comments. Ladies are sharing their horror stories and praising Anna. It's stupid but convincing. A school gains reputation not from what it teaches but what the ones who go there have to say about it. Women supporting Anna is the biggest influence on insecure women who want to latch onto someone to spoonfeed them the mantra of gaining a rich husband who will take care of everything while you indulge in shopping.

The rest, I believe is all about mindset. She may seem sus to anyone with a good head on her/his shoulder but 21st century is harsh on many people. There are young teenagers who are awkward and being bullied, social misfits and outcasts, there are young ladies who aren't good at academics but have a pretty face which they recognize as a ticket to a high life, there are young adults who are trying to find their way in this world and there are just anxious depressed people who need guidance and a new obsession to obsess about. All of them are likely to fall for this scammer. And if they don't realise in time what she is doing, they may find that the habits they built early on, based on her dictates are not idea for the real world. Yes, it is good to be nice and elegant but sitting alone at bars and smizing at men is so sus, you better sit on their laps, my dear elegant ladies!

P. S. Sorry for this essay. You see, I am clearly bored these days, let me go back to my Tort notes 🤣