Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBeg

I'm being seduced by Scottish whiskey, should we say I'm drunkard anyway.ANNA IS FULL OF SHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally true!
Lets just also acknowledge the fact that in European countries where there’s a lot of rain, cold months, etc...any middle class person will have a car after the age of 30...most even before.
High- society have several cars in a family...have drivers...
Plus luxury cars are status symbols for soo many people...they like to distinguish themselves from everyone else. Especially women who are young & have money...as they don’t want a partner who has a ‘worse’ car than them...that says everything.
Aijas partner has what...an Audi/ BMW company car? That’s nowhere close to affluent...and we have never seen Aija owning or even leasing a car....
He’s owns a Range Rover if I’m not mistaken. I’m not sure about the model.

RagazzaSi

@Paolabracho69 you're right, visa is a whole different process but I am not planning to expand on my personal legal details and we this subject is too broad to discuss. I'm very well aware about immigration systems in various countries, and most of them have their own unique requirements. Now, back to the topic of the thread - Anna, as a EU citizen, can live and work in Switzerland without restrictions and does not need to obtain a visa, only a residence permit.
Marriage is relevant in some EU countries to obtain standard healthcare services. I read a book by one Canadian lady who wrote type of journal/biography/comedy -she accompanied her German partner in Germany -while not being employed she had to pay hefty amounts to go to the doctor. She joked about the practicalities of Germans as he proposed to her so she could get healthcare as a spouse (instead of having the romantic -I-love-you proposal).

I think that if you are EU citizen you are covered for accidents with an EHIC card, but going to a family doctor is different.

Sadies

Anna "Enjoying" combining colors seen in the wild... mixing 50 shades of cold and warm whites, monochromes (whites, blues, reds and such), wearing the swiss flag, monochrome + "flamboyant" accessories like a bag or something in a contrasting color. let's not forget her charity dress...

Just took that froma glance on her insta

aqua

Do you mean the subtitles option that you can activate on Youtube?

By the way, I'm starting to think that the module files are a direct transcription from each module's videos. I've noticed that the videos are mentioned on the files in some way (saying "this was a bit of a long video"). Plus, each heading has the link to access to the platform. However, if the material is available both in video and in a document with the content transcripted, the texts must be error-free.

Another example that makes me laugh (taken from module 4, page 2):
"I am myself, am a light. That's my dominant color. And we have also some celebrities for also light as a dominant color, such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, Reese Witherspoon, Michelle Pfeiffer, Paris Hilton, Kate boss, sports, Heather LA clear Naomi Watts." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, the CC option that you can activate. It has so many mistakes in it.

Omg, a direct transcription, that’s a shame 😂 she is very lazy and very good at hiding it. When I discovered her videos, I thought she was professional at first because when you’re new you kinda get that impresson from her and her videos (I did), but luckily you immediately discover that’s it’s totally not! Unfortunately her 800k subscribers didn’t discover it yet.

And o m g, what did I just read? English isn’t my native language and I know it isn’t Anna’s either, but this is too funny 😂 what is it supposed to say lmaoooo I can’t

aqua

Has anyone seen the Instagram account elegance_handbook ? I’ve looked on their page and they share some nice tips. They have a book called “Elegance Handbook” but I’m curious about who’s running the account and who “wrote” the book...

leilaer

If this was the wedding it‘s just sad. A wedding is kot only about the 2 people getting married, but about cementing the union in the social circle of families and friends. It‘s to be a day of joy for your community. A milestone to share with all people close and meaningful to you, allowing all your loved ones to be part of something that makes you happy. It‘s about your family and friends witnessing your arrival in a relationship where you are both clmiting long term and to witness that promise you make to each other.
I guess Ajia never unsterstood the basic principles of family, friendships and social interaction.
And it‘s also sad that she‘s so ashamed about the circumstances of her wedding that she didnt share, only half-arsed showed a photo and the rest through other people‘s instagrams.
I hope she is able to settle now and finally stops scamming and turns her attention and eneegy to some legitimate way of earning money - she‘s got so many possibilities
Hahahahhahaha what possibilities?

• Haha

Dai_d92

The problem is the emails don´t allow more than 50 MB size, otherwise I would have shared them loooong time ago. I cannot share them on my Gmail, it´s created on my real name. So. Does anyone know good free storage sites that will only ask email to register? Or maybe paid sites with 30 days trial? That would be a start.
The videos are alone a bit over 5 GB in size, not counting all the workbooks and a few image files
Hi! You could try Mega.nz (Free storage up to 50 GB) or MediaFire (free storage up to 10 GB I think)

• Heart

SaltyCaramelTart

I think a lot of the high end hotel bars are full of people like that. I used to go to the Long Bar at the Sanderson and it often used to feel like my friends and I were the only ones not working ;)
Sometimes I'll go with my family to hotel bars like this and any time my sister and I have walked in first/been left alone for a bit and they haven't seen our father or brother, we've been prepositioned. It's always creepy and then hilarious when they see our brother and/or our father towering over them 😂

SaltyCaramelTart

Looks like Kristine Saldava is participating as well - any tea on this "life Coach" who looks like a snake oil Saleswoman?

magnap

Yes, I believe she did get married. If you zoom in on the story with her and Lina - it looks like a wedding band is added to the ring.

Reactions: 1

tacokitten

Chatty Member
I think the last live was just embedded on her website? Or was it YouTube with comments disabled?

Lalooooo

Thanks @Birdseed2 can't believe I forgot it was you! I meant the person with the pdfs (@lalalander) maybe you can get the docs off her or give her access to the Gdrive put them as part of the dossier? She uploaded them to another gossip site and I'm not sure we are allowed to say.

By the way, shitsheet and workshit followers, here are the unlisted videos you get when you sign up for the funnel. I haven't watched it because I have better things to do with 40 minutes of my life. But here it is for the curious:

Here's the accompanying part of the funnel, a "workbook" lol.

I find it amusing someone so non-academic thinks she can create study materials.
I just tainted my eyes and ears...

• Haha

AnnaBeg

@itsverynice You are the one who is most enthusiastic ,positive,you believe in someones potential. Eternal positivity. But you have so much knowledge in same time

• Heart