Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TakeAnnaBeyDown

He looks like a pimp.
All the ladies he tags are having only holiday pictures on their profiles
(See a pattern?)
That Victoria has a picture with her leg up in the air, so she might have been a dancer, who knows.

Problem is, no matter how hard we try to prove she's a scammer,people defend her. Just look on instagram at schoolofaffluenceisascam.

That's a wrong approach of demasking her I believe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Vanilla&cyanide

Yes it is. But its doesnt seem expensive. About 2k€
I found some horse lamps adds for 5K but maybe the price depends on the shades.
I am surprised because I expected a way higher price tag as well, but 5 or even 2K € for a lamp is still unnafordable to most people.

SaltyCaramelTart

It looks like she's from my home country but I haven't heard anything about her. I looked her up online and it looks like she's a makeup artist that has been living and working in London as a sales assistant and now is branding herself as a life couch. I wonder where and how she and Aija met.
Yes, I see that she has worked with Goar Avetisyan

SaltyCaramelTart

Omg she always shows these pictures.. okay Anna, we’ve heard about your “transformation” a million times. And yes, why tf does she say she isn’t a matchmaker and now she suddenly is?
New business venture? Also, who's starting the new thread?

itsverynice

Don't be sorry. I too have watched probably most of her videos. Only recently that I am avoiding listening to her garbage, especially when it's about men and fashion. I just don't follow much what she posts on IG, so I rely most on what is thrown here (I rather see Ann Andres baby boy than Aija's shadow partner and she harrassing horses).

The thing is, in mostly of her videos where she attempts to talk about fashion, I've seen many comments asking what are the mid-range brands/boutiques she keeps on blabbing about (since Zara and Mango are for plain janes). She never answers. Why? 1. She doesn't have a clue, 2. She doesn't want to see other women consuming that niche, though she has the guts to come up with a video telling you to dress differently than the general masses.
And now she says she got tips for you to elevate your appearence without costing a fortune. Guess she's toying with the idea that her public, which is the heart of her brand whether she likes it or not, are mostly formed by ratchet women (her words, not mine), not JSBs, socialites...
Is that her new strategy, to conform and bend what she's promoted so far in order to be palatable to the majority (that she paints as "her dear elegant ladies", so unique, special, high-caliber, yada, yada, yada) in order to keep on winning their hearts (and pockets)?
No... I believe she mentioned quite a few. Sandro, Massimo Dutti among those. But perhaps I am muddling and this was not in the videos but back in the old jetsetbabe facebook group.

Mpp

Where can i find some more screenshots of her former jetsetbabe blog? It would be quite interesting to read.

4-Ply

did you guys see the video youtubers Aba & Preach have made of her? they have almost 1 million subs and their videos usually do very well in terms of views.
i wonder if she has seen it and what effect this will have on anna. will she gain more followers from this or more hate?