Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey #10, School of Elegant Mangoes (SCAM)

Disclaimer: I'm new on Tattle and that's my first TDLR. Got massively "inspired" by the previous one. Please feel free to add anything I could have missed or to correct if something's wrong.
That said, let's fall again down the rabbit ratY hole 🕳

- Anna Bey, born Aija Raty, previously known as Aija Darling.
- Born in Mother Russia, raised by her single mom in Sweden.
- Former Swedish reality TV participant.
- Former Gogo Dancer* (a trashy one) in Ibiza and Malta with fat DJ boyfriend DJ Mykill.
- Took a marketing course in Sweden, says she has a marketing degree.
- Worked at a Gambling company in Malta
- Lived in London while working on the old JetSetBabe blog. Tried (and failed?) to get into London's "finest" clubs.
- Fakes her engagement and wears an AliExpress ring (ok maybe it's Swarowski).
- Racist messages with her "students"and demeaning terms about Black and Brown women.
Probably jealous because #blackdontcrack
- Her mentor seems to be Dan Lok.
- Constant lies about her life and pretends to have a man providing for her. Actually she provides for herself. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but one cannot teach something they never mastered.
- More importantly, her money comes from her lies and scams.
- Charges 1000€ for a "course" made from stolen content (can be found in unexpensive books or even online for free).

- Preys on naïve, poor and sometimes very young girls and women. Teaches prostitution without naming it and without the safety rules.
- Traveled many times in many countries during the pandemic and claims she had COVID so she cannot get it again.
- Does not always bother with wearing a mask. Seems like it's for peasants and not ehleghant enough.
- Gets freebies and hotels in return for social media marketing, but does not state that it is an #ad
- Too much poorly done filler in her face and lips. Bad nose surgery. In spite of being only 34 soon 35, she looks +45 and not in a hot MILF way. Icing on the cake, she preaches "good taste" in plastic surgery and stuff.
- Films in hotels for an affluent backdrop but pretends it's her home by displaying some personnal belongings such as framed pictures of her.
- Probably don't own many authentic designers items. In her videos she says she's a minimalist but actually can't afford them nor has a man who can gift at least one nice bag for Christmas.
- Went to Turkey, the land of counterfeit designer items and then shows off (fake?) Chanel stuff such as WOC and purple flap bag.
- Is no part of any affluent circle, her only affluent friend (or friend at all) seems to be Lina Hadid.

- Says she's living an affluent life but she's barely upper middle class and not even reached to that level with integrity and honesty.
- Comes here to find free inspiration for her Instagram. Stresses out because we are exposing her. WE WILL STOP YOU AJIA.

*not a pole dancer as pole-dancing requires good to excellent fitness, something she never had and will never have.

👇More ressources below 👇

🔗 Blog about the SoA scam 🔗

🔗 Youtube Playlist about SoA Scam 🔗

Insightful videos made by former AB fan and follower @christyyy93 :
🔗 Blocked by SoA 🔗
🔗 Don't get fooled by fake guru 🔗 (in English)
🔗 Same as above but in Czech 🔗

Public Google Drive Folder 🗂

🔗 Google Drive Folder 🔗

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources

Images support claims in the timeline.

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com

incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

Folder 3 - Stories of my life

Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

General time line document.

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

All previous Anna Bey threads here 👇

🔗 Anna Bey Threads 🔗

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks so much better with that ratchet face covered.
That dresses fabric looks like her skin, crusty, pasty and full of holes
6C223F8F-0FD2-448A-85FA-33037C47F327.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Current wiki page:
Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling/Anna Beyer is a former Swedish/Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence. Which she has 0 qualifications for, other than pure speculations, looking enviously from the side-lines documented through her jetsetbabe blog and some interviews.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Her being documented topless/naked at club amnesia.

In thread three we discovered her retracting multiple messages to different people after her racist messages was revealed, her bad reaction to this forum and her efforts at silencing student concerns about the breach of confidentiality in her own paid groups when screenshots of conversations have been shared. There was also shared further evidence of her own members of staff breaching the confidentiality. The cultish behaviour exhibited was also discussed along with her worship of Eastern European women and her bad fashion advice. Her being ridiculed in Scandinavian high-society and in the party circuit was also covered. Lastly her infringing on other authors copyright through her membership group was also revealed.

Thread four included an estimation of how much money Anna has made from School of Affluence. There was discussion of the different identities she's used, her history of moving around Europe, past relationship with a club DJ in Malta and her qualifications as a style and image consultant.

In thread five we discussed Anna's unprofessional behaviour and repeated copyright violations, especially with regard to her School of Affluence courses. More former students and followers came forward to share their experiences. Other topics of discussion included Anna's self-centredness, the notable change in her personality and appearance over the years, and being caught out in various lies and inconsistencies. Finally, a poster on another site revealed the identity of Anna's boyfriend: a banker on a fairly modest salary who is certainly not paying for the luxurious lifestyle she claims to have.

Thread six covered more discussion of Anna's boyfriend, various parody accounts on Insta and some of the backlash against her. Posters shared their experiences of the lifestyle Anna aspires to and gave advice for her current/former followers.

Thread seven discussed Anna's poor health, lifestyle, and wardrobe choices; response videos on YouTube; and her frequent travel and hotel-hopping in the middle of a global pandemic.

Topics in thread eight included Anna's horrific "fashion" sense (as well as examples of better-dressed influencers and actual jetset ladies), racism, attempts to cover her tracks, and her general lack of ambition and disdain for education or true self-improvement.

SOURCES:

ALIASES

1. Aija Räty: StayFriends.se (a Swedish platform connecting schoolmates)
2. Aija Darling:
- a name used during the appearance in Paradise Hotel, a Swedish reality TV show (Season 4)
- a #house song titled 'I am There', recorded with DJ Mykill & Bongo. Play it on SoundCloud
3. Anna Beyer:
- Anna's old Tumblr page
- Anna'sTwitter interaction with a beauty brand Biologique Recherche in 2016. Her Twitter handle has been changed since.
- there are also multiple old posts in her Facebook group where she's tagged in the comments as Anna Beyer around before 2018.
- The name Anna is most likely taken from the hitsong "boten anna" by basshunter
4. Anna Bey: current internet name on Instagram and other web pages

EDUCATION

2005 - Norra Real upper-secondary school, Stockholm, Sweden
2005 - 2006 Italian language course at Scuola Leonardo da Vinci, Rome, Italy
2011 - 2012 Digital Marketing course at Medieinstitutet (Polytechnic Education - polytechnics focus solely on applied skills training and it's not the same as a university degree), Stockholm, Sweden
2019 - colour analysis course in London at Colour Me Beautiful
2019 - summer course at the Institut Villa Pierrefeu, Swiss finishing school, Glion/Montreaux, Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she posting videos/photos of clothes in shops and not do like a mini haul of what she has bought? Oh wait.. she doesn't have money and she's only accompanying her friend LH

Reactions: 21
Anna: omg nooo another lock down *rolls eyes* "buy whatever you need to buy now before the stores close" girl do Hermès and Dior sell groceries now? You don't "need" that and people are dying. She's so out of touch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie Sohet buys entire Dior collection makes 0 stories. Anna Bey tries on one dress at the store makes 500 posts:ROFLMAO:.
Goes around in heels and puffer jacket, in hideous white jeans, is she a human Barbie doll?

Seriously, how much more pathetic can it get?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sophie Sohet buys entire Dior collection makes 0 stories. Anna Bey tries on one dress at the store makes 500 posts:ROFLMAO:.
Goes around in heels and puffer jacket, in hideous white jeans, is she a human Barbie doll?

It's the (trashy) nouveau riche behaviour.
I love that time is proving she is everything she once preached she wasn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Selective politeness. She wasn't covering her make up in her videos that were shot in Zara and Mango!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t said this on the previous thread yet but;

I discovered Anna’s YouTube channel in late 2019. I thought she was experienced in being elegant & affluent and I liked her videos, so I subscribed. Usually I have this thing that I sometimes immediately believe what people are saying and thinking it’s true. I had this with Anna too. I honestly thought she was an elegance expert and that everywhere she went, like a restaurant or beauty salon, was a good and affluent place to go to for example or that everything she wears is pretty and affluent. A few months later I started questioning that though, since I noticed that she HERSELF doesn’t even follow the “clothing rules” she talks about in her videos. I also began thinking that some of her outfits make her look like a grandma. Anyways.

Because I believed everything she said, I was also impressed by her 50/50 and feminist videos. I send them to my friend (a male perspective) to ask him what he thinks about it. He watched the videos and, to make it short, he was completely shocked that I followed Anna Bey and watched her videos. He said that everything she says is untrue and that she doesn't back up her arguments with (objective) sources. He told me she was the opposite of elegance.
He also linked me this: School of Affluence or School of Scam? – Zoë Sinkaus - definitely worth a read!
In this article, the writer (Zoë Sinkaus), also mentions a weird a*s post on School of Affluences Facebook page: Facebook

Such a FAKE post! A random a*s text with a picture ripped of the internet.. Not elegant at all.

He also said that she’s a liar and a scammer. My reaction to all of this was that he was probably exaggerating and that Anna is a nice woman. Well, a few months later I noticed more and more on how fake she is. I began getting really suspicious. After that, I found these forums and they opened my eyes! My friend was completely right. I didn’t know she was this fake... All those hotels (her fake homes), the lies she tells about her “affluent lifestyle” and “friends”, pretending that she’s affluent and has experience in all the rich things, the bad beauty treatments she gets, which I hope nobody will follow and get the same beauty treatments as her, it does NOT look good!!! She is a cheapskate.

And more, more and more. Everything miss Räty says is COMPLETE bullsh*t. I can’t believe I was so naive for a short bit, but luckily I was getting suspicious and now I know the truth. I feel bad for all the dumb people who support her, they are SHEEP. They defend Anna like CRAZY. They are not smart, after a few months everyone should realize that Anna is saying dumb and untrue things!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t said this on the previous thread yet but;

I discovered Anna’s YouTube channel in late 2019. I thought she was experienced in being elegant & affluent and I liked her videos, so I subscribed. Usually I have this thing that I sometimes immediately believe what people are saying and thinking it’s true. I had this with Anna too. I honestly thought she was an elegance expert and that everywhere she went, like a restaurant or beauty salon, was a good and affluent place to go to for example or that everything she wears is pretty and affluent. A few months later I started questioning that though, since I noticed that she HERSELF doesn’t even follow the “clothing rules” she talks about in her videos. I also began thinking that some of her outfits make her look like a grandma. Anyways.

Because I believed everything she said, I was also impressed by her 50/50 and feminist videos. I send them to my friend (a male perspective) to ask him what he thinks about it. He watched the videos and, to make it short, he was completely shocked that I followed Anna Bey and watched her videos. He said that everything she says is untrue and that she doesn't back up her arguments with (objective) sources. He told me she was the opposite of elegance.
He also linked me this: School of Affluence or School of Scam? – Zoë Sinkaus - definitely worth a read!
In this article, the writer (Zoë Sinkaus), also mentions a weird a*s post on School of Affluences Facebook page: Facebook

Such a FAKE post! A random a*s text with a picture ripped of the internet.. Not elegant at all.

He also said that she’s a liar and a scammer. My reaction to all of this was that he was probably exaggerating and that Anna is a nice woman. Well, a few months later I noticed more and more on how fake she is. I began getting really suspicious. After that, I found these forums and they opened my eyes! My friend was completely right. I didn’t know she was this fake... All those hotels (her fake homes), the lies she tells about her “affluent lifestyle” and “friends”, pretending that she’s affluent and has experience in all the rich things, the bad beauty treatments she gets, which I hope nobody will follow and get the same beauty treatments as her, it does NOT look good!!! She is a cheapskate.

And more, more and more. Everything miss Räty says is COMPLETE bullsh*t. I can’t believe I was so naive for a short bit, but luckily I was getting suspicious and now I know the truth. I feel bad for all the dumb people who support her, they are SHEEP. They defend Anna like CRAZY. They are not smart, after a few months everyone should realize that Anna is saying dumb and untrue things!
Hi nice post I am happy that there are few posts like these lately and people see her true colours. Under my videos I made about her all of these sheeps call me envious and jealous of her and to get a life etc. so I see. I have very similar experience as you. I also thought at first she is elegant and all but then it just started to be all wrong and many things were shady. Hope there will be more girls like us in future to find out the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe we have 10 threads about her. I missed out on the last 2 weeks of the last thread. 😳

Reactions: 5
I don't even think that she bought it.. Probably just wanted to try it and show how elegantly she takes it off without her make-up ruining the dress :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.