Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Healthcare is almost free in Sweden, dental care is free until you’re 21 and to study at university is also free, In fact you actually receive around 300 euros each month as a support benefit for studying that you don’t have to pay back.

Aija could very well been neglected by her mother, but at the age of 19 for example you can make your own decisions regarding your health and teeth, especially if it’s bothering her like she says it did. If it was such an issue, why didn’t she just ask for braces at the dentist?
I believe she’s left it for too late! The government pays all the way to 21 years old but only if it affects your health. That’s why orthodontics ie teeth straightening are only available for teenagers, as it can have implications on their health. I’m not sure the Swedish health system supports any kind of aesthetic treatment.
I’m not from Sweden so please anyone correct that if I’m mistaken.

Regarding obtaining a degree, she would still need to have at least some half decent grades? At least some Ds? I guess she just failed and got no offers!

Reactions: 4

Birdseed2

VIP Member
So I recently joined tattle life and have been reading the threads but from what i unserstand each thread has a 1000 posts and there are 9? where is the summary yall 😂 also its so ridiculous i got an ad from her today on instagram lovely😂😅
Lolololol
This photo for an sponsored ad?
This is annas level of “smells like success”.

• Haha

itsverynice

I had a pleasure of meeting quite few Russian women like this.But usually we don't hear about them because they are too busy doing their equations.Anyhow Aija is schoolbook example of childhood trauma. Her relationships with men show all issues relating to attachment theory. Also the fact that her mother started studying law at quite late age.I would also assume that mother was quite cold towards her.
Wow, thanks for sharing. The woman is almost 50 and her skin is flawless! She is also aging well, you can see that she's got the scientist style and doesn't care much about fashion, but I imagine that for occasions with minimal make-up and a fitted dress she'd look stunning, much more so than Aija could do!

Kaliska

I definitely think that she got married, the only one wearing white with white shoes but it's kind of weird to do it on a wednesday in january even on a pandemic.
Seeing the old pictures with her partner ( i Always find this term quite convenient to not say her real state of relationship), made me realize that she seemed more funny, joyful and dressed better.

( Sorry for my english i am french living close to Geneva ... )

lullaby2020

She is actually around 172-173cm I would say. I met her a couple of years ago and I can confirm that she is around that height. Maybe not 175 but over 170 definitely! I am smaller and I found her to be tall (compared to me) but she is not as skinny (as she wishes or thinks she is). She is also not chubby. I think the best words to describe her figure would be healthy and athletic. Like wider shoulders, strong calves (she admitted this even herself) and more of a straight/square body type. And bigger head. Sorry Anna definitely not hourglass like you want to see yourself. And no I am neither her friend or fan/admirer. But we used to know each other superficially. So don’t worry I am not a spy or minion lol. Just wanted to clarify this point about her.
She said she's 55kg or 53kg in an old video. I can't remember which year it was but maybe 1 or 2 years ago. So in my point of view, if she's over 170 and less than 55kg she could be slim build. She looked not that slim...or the camera made her look bigger. I can't say she's skinny though...

you guys! It worked! I have attached the scripts of the 1k garbage course. Hopefully will find a way to upload workbooks and other stuff she sells. Not missing much though. Good reading! And save your money to invest into REAL skills and education so that you would get a real shot at entering the affluent world.
Thank you so much for your effort!
Can someone also pose materials from her first course (that 300-hundred-dollar-ish one)? Also the upcoming one when it's available. It will be funny to compare what she has changed.

I know someone posted the first one in the first few threads, but a lot of those links are expired now.

Sadies

Honestly, I don't believe the entirety of the population should be Uni-educated since we need people to speacialize in different fields. I find the "I need an uni-degree to be succesful" mentality concerning...

Does anybody know how to lookup demographics on a YouTube channel?
View attachment 397558
My is Anna a fraud videos and podcasts mainly have young women (5% men or NA) (13-17 and 18-24 was over 50% in total last time I checked) from western countries (21 % US and 45% spread over various European countries. Amongst EU countries there was a larger concentration of people from southern and eastern europe)

The statistics from Kristy might be more accurate, since the sample size will be larger.

That being said, I will be remaking them soon :)

Pasha

Okay, I was bored from writing a science report for school and decided to check her instagram... How the heck did she manage to make multiple models and actors look horribel by replacing their face with hers? My retina needs bleaching after seeing that...
same here... she is so full of herself:sick:

henrivp

so they’re still together? i thought they had broken up and she was still pretending

Flowerbomb87

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Anna has an eating disorder. They way she talks about food and being obsessed with a certain food and going on 'hunger strikes' sounds too familiar to me. I have a poor relationship with food too and it's not something that goes away, it's constant battle. But again Anna instead of looking for a solution or seek help for herself, she on YouTube and Instagram promoting it. I was in disgust when she went to that 'clinic' and as we have seen some of her followers, they like someone who doesn't even like themselves, how do they expect to 'level up' by following her advice?

Just went through her new highlight 'My outfits', there are is a fair amount of bags in there. I wonder what happened to them because we haven't seen them being used recently and some of them appeared once. Sure some of them are kitsch and don't go with a lot of outfits but she is an elegance expert, she could make them work, right? :rolleyes: Also in some stories in the highlight, she shows her closet, and there is a section for shoes, clothes and even hats but where are the bags?
sending you much love and support regarding eating disorders ❤ I haven’t been through it but studied it during my master and as you said it’s a life time battle.
I have a lot of respect for you, your journey and strength stay strong ❤🙏🏻🤝

When did she post that? Why so she would create so much mystery about it anyway? Does she think someone will pay just to view that picture? haha It doesn't make any sense.
By the way, even though I understand the insecurity on her teeth (as they were my main insecurity as well) I cannot understand why she got dental crowns! To get crowns your teeth must be heavily filled. So, basically, the structure of your natural teeth ends up being non-existent. Having braces is the best option and veneers in case they are stained.
It's in her stories from today. Not only she takes people for dummies who will register to a course to see her teeth --' but also it's unfair to herself even.. if you had an insecurity and pictures you didn't even show to your partner why would you use that to make money ?! I understand people do that to help others and tell then it's okay to be how you are but that's not her purpose, she is just after the money.

And I agree that she went for a terrible option indeed. She could get braces and keep her natural teeth.. I guess she was impatient and didn't want to wait with the braces.. but I don't know if the shark teeth that come with having crowns are worth it 😬

• Haha

Gingersnap 29

Yup. Apparently Anna cannot imagine a world where the dreams of a female entail something other than getting rich quickly and without merit. So she proposes narrow-minded and totally unfulfilling routes to wealth, because they seem easy.

PS I recall you mentioning previously that you're in academia. It's so very fun to have found a PhD-bearing buddy here ;)
Oh likewise, nice to be in your company! And yeah, it's like she only sees women in one dimension. As if one cannot be smart and feminine at the same time etc

• Heart

Wagamama

Dear elegant Ladies!
I wanted to ask what do you think about Lauren A.’s new brand and that she hasn’t sent Aija anything (she’s sending some stuff to influencers/ friends).
Aija also haven’t bought anything, reposted or congratulated her friend! 😅 Which is an elegant/ friendly/ polite/ high-society thing to do...
She did congratulate her on her story but it is funny how Anna hasn't worn anything from Lauren's brand yet

annika

Regarding her height, I think in one of her stories, she mentioned that she's 168 or169 cm. I don't remember exactly but I believe it was under 170 cm.

henrivp

Average Joseph was dressed sloppy. Karim wore a tie. He's a bit more vain than the other men. Ferres as usual gives vibes that he's a male model.😂

Older guy in the pic might be Lina's husband? He doesn't often appear at these little amusements Lina has.
so the bi poor boyfriend is called Joseph or Noah? im new here and couldnt read all threads yet