Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
She probably told them to. Because she is so so sooo famous you know? And she is holding the info to share it in her phooodchaaast and sell the announcement for money 😁
In her mind she thinks she's Princess Meghan or Kate lol. She has let the fact that some gullible girls bought her course blow her head up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

aqua

I've seen many spelling mistakes using the youtube subtitles option (in general, not only in her videos). The creators have to fix the subtitles and write their captions to show them correctly. I've only seen very few videos with no mistakes on their captions - especially those from English teachers due to a teaching purpose -.
About the transcription, it's not a bad idea to have both ways to access the information: video and document.
I've been taking several courses from work, and the trainings have both options. Having the document is good if you want to have the information there and summarise it and for those who have hearing problems. However, the transcriptions must always be error-free, as the purpose is to show the exact information from the video but in a document.

When did she post that? Why so she would create so much mystery about it anyway? Does she think someone will pay just to view that picture? haha It doesn't make any sense.
By the way, even though I understand the insecurity on her teeth (as they were my main insecurity as well) I cannot understand why she got dental crowns! To get crowns your teeth must be heavily filled. So, basically, the structure of your natural teeth ends up being non-existent. Having braces is the best option and veneers in case they are stained.
I have seen a lot of YT videos with proper subtitles, because some channels add subtitles to every video of them and they’re correct, no mistakes, etc. Anna has subtitles too but in her videos I notice that she has a lot of mistakes, so the person who writes the subtitles for her probably doesn’t understand what she’s talking about. With the transcription it’s a shame that it’s indeed not proofread etc, especially if you charge $1000 for it. She’s not professional at all, which I thought at first.

She has a proper camera, microphone, decor (not her home.. a shame bc she pretends to be so affluent), her website looks okay, but when it comes to the details, she’s VERY unprofessional.

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Below is an interesting video that I think is worth watching for those girls still following Anna. It’s almost like she was talking to her audience...especially the younger ladies.

leilaer

I have been thinking since a while what type of guys had her as sugarbaby. I know she is failed sb but at least she had had a few sponsors back in the days. Why they had even considered her as someone worth their time and money. She is ugly masculina and D U M B as fuck. I cant even think how sex with her is like🤢

I read online (please correct me any Swedes who are reading this) that dental care is free in Sweden until the age of 21
Correct. Only the kids who were to-cool-for-school didn’t get braces because they hated how it looked and couldn’t understand the long term benefit. They bitterly regretted it once they were a bit older.
I bet Aija falls into this category.

• Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
She also had shown a photo of flowers on a glass coffee table the other week, and you could see the glare of the chandelier above. I distinctly remember her at the beginning of quarantine last spring, showing flower arrangement she did on her coffee table and it had the same crystal chandelier above.
When renting in Geneva you provide your own light fixtures. All are usually removed when people move out, even lightbulbs 🤷‍♀️😂

Lululand

Did she get married I wonder? the flowers and champagne and wearing all white? a lockdown elopement ... :oops:

• Haha

Lululand

Regarding the champagne + flowers : Ana Banana posted like it they were for her. However, in Lina Hadid's ig story you can see that their mutual friend Karim is pouring the said champagne into Lina's glass!
Since it's a small dinner party, Karim arrived bringing the hostess (Lina) a bottle of champagne and perhaps the flowers. Or maybe the other guest brought Lina those roses as a polite gesture for being invited to her dinner.

Ana Banana didn't explicitly mention the bouquet was for her but implied that to her stupid audience. I presume that the champagne and those flowers were for Lina. It's illogical for a guest to arrive at Lina's dinner party with presents for Ana.

Lina is the hostess, it's completely unjustified and discourteous to bring a huge rose bouquet to another guest instead. Plus Ana's fiancé is present at the dinner. I can picture Ana saying " ohhhh so eleghannntttt my I have a photo this this amazing white bouquet that matches my white dress, white boots, white coat and white bag".

I just saw that!!! Maybe a wedding rehearsal dinner????
It totally makes sense. Or she just got married once for all.
Was she wearing a light coloured robe and slippers in her story with the champagne and flowers? That could also point to getting ready for the big day ... but why did that guy say sister if we think he could be her fiancé. Just so odd but then again it doesn’t surprise me 🧐

Btw Lina is wearing all black. Do ppl wear black for weddings?

Also what is interesting is that the first picture with roses is from 8 h ago and Anna seems to be wearing a bathrobe and slippers. So maybe getting make up and dressed for her wedding? And after partying at Lina‘s? Marring during covid would totally make sense because then she can use it as an excuse wh she didn’t celebrate big (actual reason being no money). But on the other hand the food looks very casual, I would at least expect a catering
you are right and some people are quite casual at it too...but a Ana is wearing all white head to toe as and some of the men seem a little more dressed up than others.
can anyone see if she has a second ring on her finger when she is hugging Lina? its hard to tell.

Btw Lina is wearing all black. Do ppl wear black for weddings?

Also what is interesting is that the first picture with roses is from 8 h ago and Anna seems to be wearing a bathrobe and slippers. So maybe getting make up and dressed for her wedding? And after partying at Lina‘s? Marring during covid would totally make sense because then she can use it as an excuse wh she didn’t celebrate big (actual reason being no money). But on the other hand the food looks very casual, I would at least expect a catering
That’s what I was thinking too, and not having many people show up to her wedding party.

TheMedicine

There is a nice little run down on page 7:
Olga+James by laurensanchez
Thanks! I've seen it, but the meltdowns, accusations, screenshots are erased from the internet. Also I would love a "where are they now". Is Olga still an influencer?
Here is some "jetsetbabe blog overview"

Attachments

• Wow

aqua

I know this is random but as someone who lives in the middle east and cares for Palestine I felt so mad when I saw a free Palestine hashtag on Lina's bag. Does she actually think she is doing something here?
And what would the reason be for Lina to hang out with anna scamma? What on earth do they have in common that enables them to spend time together?
I don’t know, if I take a look at her Instagram I see more posts about Free Palestine and I do appreciate that she supports it.

Dai_d92

Yes, the CC option that you can activate. It has so many mistakes in it.

Omg, a direct transcription, that’s a shame 😂 she is very lazy and very good at hiding it. When I discovered her videos, I thought she was professional at first because when you’re new you kinda get that impresson from her and her videos (I did), but luckily you immediately discover that’s it’s totally not! Unfortunately her 800k subscribers didn’t discover it yet.

And o m g, what did I just read? English isn’t my native language and I know it isn’t Anna’s either, but this is too funny 😂 what is it supposed to say lmaoooo I can’t
I've seen many spelling mistakes using the youtube subtitles option (in general, not only in her videos). The creators have to fix the subtitles and write their captions to show them correctly. I've only seen very few videos with no mistakes on their captions - especially those from English teachers due to a teaching purpose -.
About the transcription, it's not a bad idea to have both ways to access the information: video and document.
I've been taking several courses from work, and the trainings have both options. Having the document is good if you want to have the information there and summarise it and for those who have hearing problems. However, the transcriptions must always be error-free, as the purpose is to show the exact information from the video but in a document.

I don't know if someone said it already I lost track of the thread. BUT since when a childhood insecurity can turn to an advertisement strategy for a scam course ?!?! She posted a blurred pic of herself saying her teeth were so bad and she was so insecure and she never told it to anyone, not even her "partner"... but to see the pic you have to register for her whatever bs she is offering online --' really???? Also she is improving and taking notes from here. We should stop giving her advice :p first she changed the house decor, then new extensions, flowers, and now she showed her closet 🧐 and I have a feeling that she's going to delete old videos of hers where she says controversial stuff like no Chanel bags just because now she can afford them 😅
When did she post that? Why so she would create so much mystery about it anyway? Does she think someone will pay just to view that picture? haha It doesn't make any sense.
By the way, even though I understand the insecurity on her teeth (as they were my main insecurity as well) I cannot understand why she got dental crowns! To get crowns your teeth must be heavily filled. So, basically, the structure of your natural teeth ends up being non-existent. Having braces is the best option and veneers in case they are stained.

Last edited: