Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - if it is a wedding, why is no one actually saying it?

Weirdos if so.
She probably told them to. Because she is so so sooo famous you know? And she is holding the info to share it in her phooodchaaast and sell the announcement for money 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably told them to. Because she is so so sooo famous you know? And she is holding the info to share it in her phooodchaaast and sell the announcement for money 😁
In her mind she thinks she's Princess Meghan or Kate lol. She has let the fact that some gullible girls bought her course blow her head up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The champagner bottle they keep reposting is 150€...I don’t get the big fuss about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps all of this is just for scamming for her course
Timing is indeed suspicious.
If they wanted a low key wedding at Lina‘s they could have done it in December and enjoy honeymoon weeks in the Seychelles, not the other way around?

Reactions: 9
Just a reminder what a real wife looks like, who doesn't hide her relationship in secrecy and fakeouts. Oh at the same hotel that Aija thinks is "ratchet" lol. Meanwhile she's in her friend's house! Couldn't even rent a conference room at the Geneva Four Seasons? This really highlights she has no female friends other than Lina. Her mother is absent as well, no makeup artists, lol this is a RATCHET excuse for a party!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a reminder what a real wife looks like, who doesn't hide her relationship in secrecy and fakeouts. Oh at the same hotel that Aija thinks is "ratchet" lol. Meanwhile she's in her friend's house! Couldn't even rent a conference room at the Geneva Four Seasons?

Ultimately Aija‘s the one who chose the path of secrecy and half truths. So she cheated herself out of beautiful moments like this and out of the the possibility to share happy moments like this with her public. Her bad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a reminder that you don't have to belong to the higher ranks to have a wedding similar to Ann Andres.
I see lots of middle class couples that get to have a huge celebration, some that even put the richest to shame. It's all about getting organized. ;)

Reactions: 11
Ultimately Aija‘s the one who chose the path of secrecy and half truths. So she cheated herself out of beautiful moments like this and out of the the possibility to share happy moments like this with her public. Her bad
Maybe it’s just about ticking that box that one is married and therefore fulfilled and is achieving things in life. It might not be about love or sharing it with family and friends...it is sad to me but looking at her track record doesn’t surprise me one bit.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s just about ticking that box that one is married and therefore fulfilled and is achieving things in life. It might not be about love or sharing it with family and friends...it is sad to me but looking at her track record doesn’t surprise me one bit.
We will never know the real truth, because she lied about her relationship status for so long. But in her eyes she's still competing with the real jetsetbabes. Compare their lifestyle and hers and you have to laugh. Olesya and Ann Andres married millionaires and billionaires, are having kids and have so many designer goods they can't even wear.

She is still playing catch-up.

It's a dangerous game because she doesn't have the foundation to sustain it. She's uneducated, unskilled, and depending on his salary (if he gives her anything) is not sustainable at all for the expensive lifestyle she wants.

What happens when the scams dry up? She already looks old and haggard. Does she think she'll get a happily ever after with this closeted man?

By the way, does Bank Audi know that she said that "they" haven't decided if they will stay in Geneva? Seems reckless for someone's partner to advertise that fact online. It could make trouble for him at his job...

Reactions: 11
Anna always said that her partner is the person who knows her the most. Alea iacta est 😂😊😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We will never know the real truth, because she lied about her relationship status for so long. But in her eyes she's still competing with the real jetsetbabes. Compare their lifestyle and hers and you have to laugh. She is still playing catch-up.

By the way, does Bank Audi know that she said that "they" haven't decided if they will stay in Geneva? Seems reckless for someone's partner to advertise that fact online. It could make trouble for him at his job...
She keeps on repeating mistakes from the past. A couple of pages ago someone posted a screenshot of her saying she got fired by lying she was ill while she was partying in the night. The dumbhead got to share that in her blog.

Reactions: 3
She keeps on repeating mistakes from the past. A couple of pages ago someone posted a screenshot of her saying she got fired by lying she was ill while she was partying in the night. The dumbhead got to share that in her blog.
Personally if I was a colleague of his and read these threads...let's just say she's not getting an invite to the office Christmas party or any of the wives' houses.

We already know no self-respecting man would have allowed his girlfriend to go on national TV saying she's interested in "bagging a billionaire".

I'm imagining the conversation with my "partner" now and I'm cringing.

Hey babe. I'm giving an interview to a newspaper today.

Oh really congrats baby, what about?

Just giving tips on how girls can date a rich man.

*Awkward silence*

Ok...babe um are you sure you want to do this?

Yes, you do know I'm with you for your money honey ;)

*stares*

Ok, when you get back from the interview, we're going to need to have a talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are bored. Everyone is bored. Why have pet?Pet entertains you. Sorry for mistakes in gramatik.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, ladies... I took a nice, relaxing bath and you were very active. This gives me evening entertainment before sleep! I have two questions though.

1) During her second launch of the course, she said she is already married and multiple women in various FB groups confirmed or shared that, incl the socialite club and others. Anyone who attended the course, intel, please? So she either lied then or she will lie now. (Or spin her way saying she had multiple weddings hahaha)

2) In European countries, police are fining gatherings and parties during the lockdowns and it's all over the news. Could someone please call the police?

Oh, and for sure if it was a wedding, it was a black and white wedding to keep it classy. Also, Anna teaches that you can wear white to the wedding, so black should not even be a question!

2nd Oh - it was Lina's Instagram story. She totally saw that there are people in the background. I think a friend will get slapped, or better yet, even more possible that Lina needs some spicy entertainment. ''Sorry my dear eleghant Anna, I was so mesmerized by champagne bubbles and so preoccupied people in Palestine can't enjoy this beautiful moment that I truly, honestly, sincerely did not see Mr Hallit there!''

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.