Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually gets to take that huge step without family around?
I'm not shocked. In fact gonna raise a toast with Fanta in her homage. 6 years... So persistent... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she will say the astrologist told her to stick to this date and that’s why she did a low budget wedding today. Her excuse will be gov regulations but we all know she does not have money and on top she doesn’t care about things like traveling during pandemic or lockdown.
What is weird for me is 1) average JOEseph looks as he’d just come back from the office 2) they are gathering at Lina‘s home 3) there is no one from her or his family

She is Mrs Feres now
no this guy is a work colleague of her fiancé. She is Mrs Hallit now

Reactions: 15
she is also wearing white manolo’s and nearly every wedding I have been to so far, the bride had always been wearing those shoes. The brand is nice of course but no one would buy a white pair for just a casual outfit, but who knows

I mean if she is getting married, it is a very convenient time to do it - as everything is locked down and she can use that as an excuse to have a small wedding as she could never afford a big, fancy one to maintain that image.

Reactions: 9
So she will say the astrologist told her to stick to this date and that’s why she did a low budget wedding today. Her excuse will be gov regulations but we all know she does not have money and on top she doesn’t care about things like traveling during pandemic or lockdown.
What is weird for me is 1) average JOEseph looks as he’d just come back from the office 2) they are gathering at Lina‘s home 3) there is no one from her or his family

And wedding dinner with kibbe, hummus and some small mezze very affluent indeed and some most people are dressed like for an after work. But she will say they wanted something casual and no show off cause they are so rich and hate show off blablablabla

• Haha
Reactions: 12

is he one of the men in the video?

Or maybe Lina and others are following this forum and they are bored as us mere mortals 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pigs are flying today.

let's see if "partner" changes to huzzzzbannnddd. LOL.

Elegant microwaved kibbe and hummus is the way all affluent people cater weddings...at their friend's living room.

Keep it up sweetie, you're doing amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that’s true why the hell is she inviting her guests to Lina Palestina and not hosting them herself?

Close friend and work colleague. He works at the same bank as her fiancée
Her apartment is probably not suitable and more people would come to Linas

Reactions: 8
Also why would she marry just before the course starts? I thought she has some Q&A‘s etc. we all know she doesn’t mind traveling during pandemic, I would expect an affluent honeymoon (maybe at a property Lina owns?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.