Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn't knew, I would think Aija is poor instead of middle class. Gosh, the more she pretends she's all that, the more embarrassing it gets.
And the more I need to buy šŸæ in bulk.

The best are those cherry tomatoes šŸ¤£ just put on a plate. Like thatā€™s lame from Lina even for hosting friends. Forget the ā€˜weddingā€™.
I wonder if Aija asked her to host and she did this to insult/ make fun of Aija - show her level to everyone...or what the hell is this?
If itā€™s truly her wedding...she had money for Manolos (Or maybe they are from Turkey as well), but couldnā€™t afford some catering/ take out from a good restaurant or hotel?? This is beyond embarrassing...
I'm starting to think the same thing, that Lina's mocking her.

Reactions: 12
Honestly Iā€™m shocked...
Even if ā€˜this eventā€™ was her ā€˜weddingā€™ - why would she post it?? Itā€™s just way too embarrassing...
She shouldā€™ve kept it hidden like her ā€˜engagementā€™...which was probably a grandiose event as well...
I thought she couldnā€™t sink any lower...but clearly she has no limit.
Ohh and sheā€™s most definitely delusional...or has some mental problem. I mean the image she tries to portray & the message sheā€™s constantly pushing are like the complete opposites of her life and reality...and this ā€˜weddingā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I didn't knew, I would think Aija is poor instead of middle class. Gosh, the more she pretends she's all that, the more embarrassing it gets.
And the more I need to buy šŸæ in bulk.

I'm starting to think the same thing, that Lina's mocking her.
Entire situation is strange, in order to understand it I would have to be a scheming skank like Aija the Rat.

Let's pretend it's a wedding celebration or pre celebration.

She told everyone not to call it a wedding? But they still post it on Instagram?

She posts herself in a robe, with flowers from God knows who, but doesn't say what it's for?

No congratulations from others, no announcement, yet she posts the photos of what's happening.

It gives me a headache to even try to understand.

Reactions: 10
I mean, even Lucy got to rock it way way better and Lucy was a ticket booth operator... :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚ oh my god you are cracking me up, this thread is too good!

Maybe the roses were a gift from Lina and sent to Aija in the morning? Then the "feast" at Lina's place because she is the brides maid? And the other lebanese guy is the best man for poor average JOEseph? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Entire situation is strange, in order to understand it I would have to be a scheming skank like Aija the Rat.

Let's pretend it's a wedding celebration or pre celebration.

She told everyone not to call it a wedding? But they still post it on Instagram?

She posts herself in a robe, with flowers from God knows who, but doesn't say what it's for?

No congratulations from others, no announcement, yet she posts the photos of what's happening.

It gives me a headache to even try to understand.
She's got to be trolling... it's so hard to believe that someone as insecure as she would present like this. I think there's a reason for the vagueness but I can't put my finger on it.

Best guess? The engagement timing was already suspiciously convenient. But this timing seems entirely too convenient to not be contrived. If they indeed married and timed it to intentionally coincide with a course release, then I think that's evidence that he needs her scam revenue just as much as she does...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Covid is really is a blessing for Aija, she now has an excuse why she didnā€™t have a big beautiful wedding with loving family and friends, she doesnā€™t have neither of those so this is PERFECT!

Now sheā€™s celebrating in someone elseā€™s dark apartment on a wednesday without any family and with one bottle of simple champagne and eating dry ass finger food on buffee style plates.
Her outfit looks like a grandma on a cruise ship in 1980s.
This whole picknick wedding is the perfect representation of who Aija RƤty is.
Loney, hungry and basic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Extract from the rules in Switzerland as of 13 January:

Private events and gatherings restricted
No more than five people may attend private gatherings. Children are also included in that number. Gatherings of people in public are also limited to five people.

Source: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/das-bag/aktuell/medienmitteilungen.msg-id-81967.html

Coronavirus Infoline +41 58 463 00 00
Regarding pandemic restrictions, I actually find it ironic Anna stays away from Russia so vehemently. Had she have a Russian passport, she would have been able to come and let me tell you, life in Russia is pretty chill at the moment. Numbers are on the fall, everything open, you can go to restaurants, fitclubs, salons, anywhere you please with certain regulations as to the number of people and mask wearing. And because of decline of exchange rate of ruble to euro, shopping is a treat :)

WouldnĀ“t she get married now in time for the course? So she can sell the dream? Because she says she will explaing in the workshop on Monday. :cautious: what a digusting strategy

Reactions: 13
I personally don't put much meaning in a wedding ceremony. However, her pictures are just way sad to me.

What kind of bride and groom do not invite their actual family to the wedding? What kind of life they've lived in the past??

Don't blame pandemic as her and her ex-roommate were flying all over the empty resorts during the pandemic.

I think Aija and her bisexual partner must be thanking Covid. They could not marry and have this tit show unless there was no covid lol Oh we are keeping it small and low key because of "covid" kind of bullshit hahaha. Also dont forget they have a corona immune body lol

Reactions: 12
I definitely think that she got married, the only one wearing white with white shoes but it's kind of weird to do it on a wednesday in january even on a pandemic.
Seeing the old pictures with her partner ( i Always find this term quite convenient to not say her real state of relationship), made me realize that she seemed more funny, joyful and dressed better.

( Sorry for my english i am french living close to Geneva ... )

Reactions: 4
The only thing missing at this cheap mess of a wedding is music provided by DJ Mykill, maybe he was too expensive for Aija?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I definitely think that she got married, the only one wearing white with white shoes but it's kind of weird to do it on a wednesday in january even on a pandemic.
Seeing the old pictures with her partner ( i Always find this term quite convenient to not say her real state of relationship), made me realize that she seemed more funny, joyful and dressed better.

( Sorry for my english i am french living close to Geneva ... )
Tell me something...

Does Anna's life look anything like the "elite/affluent/rich" of Switzerland?

Are any of the locations she visits exclusive ones?

Are any of the people she is seen with well known in high Swiss society?

Finally, she is always walking, is it normal for affluent Geneva residents to not have a car?

I'm curious...

Reactions: 7
If this was the wedding itā€˜s just sad. A wedding is kot only about the 2 people getting married, but about cementing the union in the social circle of families and friends. Itā€˜s to be a day of joy for your community. A milestone to share with all people close and meaningful to you, allowing all your loved ones to be part of something that makes you happy. Itā€˜s about your family and friends witnessing your arrival in a relationship where you are both clmiting long term and to witness that promise you make to each other.
I guess Ajia never unsterstood the basic principles of family, friendships and social interaction.
And itā€˜s also sad that sheā€˜s so ashamed about the circumstances of her wedding that she didnt share, only half-arsed showed a photo and the rest through other peopleā€˜s instagrams.
I hope she is able to settle now and finally stops scamming and turns her attention and eneegy to some legitimate way of earning money - sheā€˜s got so many possibilities

If this was the wedding itā€˜s just sad. A wedding is kot only about the 2 people getting married, but about cementing the union in the social circle of families and friends. Itā€˜s to be a day of joy for your community. A milestone to share with all people close and meaningful to you, allowing all your loved ones to be part of something that makes you happy. Itā€˜s about your family and friends witnessing your arrival in a relationship where you are both clmiting long term and to witness that promise you make to each other.
I guess Ajia never unsterstood the basic principles of family, friendships and social interaction.
And itā€˜s also sad that sheā€˜s so ashamed about the circumstances of her wedding that she didnt share, only half-arsed showed a photo and the rest through other peopleā€˜s instagrams.
I hope she is able to settle now and finally stops scamming and turns her attention and eneegy to some legitimate way of earning money - sheā€˜s got so many possibilities
Hahahahhahaha what possibilities?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, small or not, I would have at least catered it much better. The food on the table looks so boring: the pieces of vegetables are not even cut into fatoush-kind of salad, everything is separate and some hummus to top it all. I mean even my vegetable plates when I have guests at least have a dip and pieces of vegetables are cut for convenience. Not to say serving some normal food or finger-foood. I don't know what the situation is in Geneva, but over here I can order a lovely small-sized delicious food from a catering company and it would cost me 100-150 euros for a group of up to ten people which, in Anna's money, should not be a lot.

Reactions: 9
Actually i donā€™t understand why anyone think that this is a wedding. Just coz she is wearing white and she got flowers and thereā€™s some food. LH also posted she so happy to have her friend Karim back so maybe this is a welcome back night.
Of those 3 people only dumbo Anna took photo of the food - why? Because she is desperate for ANY small scrap of evidence that she is living ā€œin societyā€ (pls note: she is NOT and some kofte under the nose of the white horse is also not a big deal)... this is just a night at someones house and Anna is consistent in that she still have no idea how to match fabric or clothes or colours.

Someone should print her pdfs and put together and send to LH and say that you are being used to make this BS more legitimate to scam.
Plus all those pics where she try to make hotels look like her home so she can charge more. Why would someone ā€œ lost authenticā€ do this?

Reactions: 10
Anna Bey #10, School of Elegant Mangoes (SCAM)

Disclaimer: I'm new on Tattle and that's my first TDLR. Got massively "inspired" by the previous one. Please feel free to add anything I could have missed or to correct if something's wrong.
That said, let's fall again down the rabbit ratY hole šŸ•³

- Anna Bey, born Aija Raty, previously known as Aija Darling.
- Born in Mother Russia, raised by her single mom in Sweden.
- Former Swedish reality TV participant.
- Former Gogo Dancer* (a trashy one) in Ibiza and Malta with fat DJ boyfriend DJ Mykill.
- Took a marketing course in Sweden, says she has a marketing degree.
- Worked at a Gambling company in Malta
- Lived in London while working on the old JetSetBabe blog. Tried (and failed?) to get into London's "finest" clubs.
- Fakes her engagement and wears an AliExpress ring (ok maybe it's Swarowski).
- Racist messages with her "students"and demeaning terms about Black and Brown women.
Probably jealous because #blackdontcrack
- Her mentor seems to be Dan Lok.
- Constant lies about her life and pretends to have a man providing for her. Actually she provides for herself. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but one cannot teach something they never mastered.
- More importantly, her money comes from her lies and scams.
- Charges 1000ā‚¬ for a "course" made from stolen content (can be found in unexpensive books or even online for free).

- Preys on naĆÆve, poor and sometimes very young girls and women. Teaches prostitution without naming it and without the safety rules.
- Traveled many times in many countries during the pandemic and claims she had COVID so she cannot get it again.
- Does not always bother with wearing a mask. Seems like it's for peasants and not ehleghant enough.
- Gets freebies and hotels in return for social media marketing, but does not state that it is an #ad
- Too much poorly done filler in her face and lips. Bad nose surgery. In spite of being only 34 soon 35, she looks +45 and not in a hot MILF way. Icing on the cake, she preaches "good taste" in plastic surgery and stuff.
- Films in hotels for an affluent backdrop but pretends it's her home by displaying some personnal belongings such as framed pictures of her.
- Probably don't own many authentic designers items. In her videos she says she's a minimalist but actually can't afford them nor has a man who can gift at least one nice bag for Christmas.
- Went to Turkey, the land of counterfeit designer items and then shows off (fake?) Chanel stuff such as WOC and purple flap bag.
- Is no part of any affluent circle, her only affluent friend (or friend at all) seems to be Lina Hadid.

- Says she's living an affluent life but she's barely upper middle class and not even reached to that level with integrity and honesty.
- Comes here to find free inspiration for her Instagram. Stresses out because we are exposing her. WE WILL STOP YOU AJIA.

*not a pole dancer as pole-dancing requires good to excellent fitness, something she never had and will never have.

šŸ‘‡More ressources below šŸ‘‡

šŸ”— Blog about the SoA scam šŸ”—

šŸ”— Youtube Playlist about SoA Scam šŸ”—

Insightful videos made by former AB fan and follower @christyyy93 :
šŸ”— Blocked by SoA šŸ”—
šŸ”— Don't get fooled by fake guru šŸ”— (in English)
šŸ”— Same as above but in Czech šŸ”—

Public Google Drive Folder šŸ—‚

šŸ”— Google Drive Folder šŸ”—

āž¤

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources

Images support claims in the timeline.

āž¤

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com

incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

āž¤

Folder 3 - Stories of my life

Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

āž¤

General time line document.

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

All previous Anna Bey threads here šŸ‘‡

šŸ”— Anna Bey Threads šŸ”—
My darling eleghant ladee. This is an amazing TDLR. Congratulations šŸ˜

About this event... I think she is just lost in life.
her style, her poses, her events... anything has sense.
All the life she lives for is a lie.
poor little Aija.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.