Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, in her last IG photo (the one with the flowers) the la way commented that she looks beautiful and Anna replied with thank you and “I miss you” lol.

I don’t know who the la way is, but I remember from these threads that Anna is obsessed with her?

Reactions: 3
so they’re still together? i thought they had broken up and she was still pretending

Reactions: 4
Okay can someone explain what's going on ? 🤣 who is BTF who got the flowers and champagne but added "sister" to his story. Then the party is at Lina's place there is a mention to Russian (guessing it's Anna) then she says "anything is possible even during lockdown" then the possible Joe in there. omggg am I getting too obssesed ?! I GUESS I AM 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she get married I wonder? the flowers and champagne and wearing all white? a lockdown elopement ... :oops:

• Haha
Okay can someone explain what's going on ? 🤣 who is BTF who got the flowers and champagne but added "sister" to his story. Then the party is at Lina's place there is a mention to Russian (guessing it's Anna) then she says "anything is possible even during lockdown" then the possible Joe in there. omggg am I getting too obssesed ?! I GUESS I AM 😱😱😱
Regarding the champagne + flowers : Ana Banana posted like it they were for her. However, in Lina Hadid's ig story you can see that their mutual friend Karim is pouring the said champagne into Lina's glass!
Since it's a small dinner party, Karim arrived bringing the hostess (Lina) a bottle of champagne and perhaps the flowers. Or maybe the other guest brought Lina those roses as a polite gesture for being invited to her dinner.

Ana Banana didn't explicitly mention the bouquet was for her but implied that to her stupid audience. I presume that the champagne and those flowers were for Lina. It's illogical for a guest to arrive at Lina's dinner party with presents for Ana.

Lina is the hostess, it's completely unjustified and discourteous to bring a huge rose bouquet to another guest instead. Plus Ana's fiancé is present at the dinner. I can picture Ana saying " ohhhh so eleghannntttt my I have a photo this this amazing white bouquet that matches my white dress, white boots, white coat and white bag".

Did she get married I wonder? the flowers and champagne and wearing all white? a lockdown elopement ... :oops:
I just saw that!!! Maybe a wedding rehearsal dinner????
It totally makes sense. Or she just got married once for all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
and then celebrated at Lina‘s home becauseshe lives in a closet?
Btw Lina is wearing all black. Do ppl wear black for weddings?

Also what is interesting is that the first picture with roses is from 8 h ago and Anna seems to be wearing a bathrobe and slippers. So maybe getting make up and dressed for her wedding? And after partying at Lina‘s? Marring during covid would totally make sense because then she can use it as an excuse wh she didn’t celebrate big (actual reason being no money). But on the other hand the food looks very casual, I would at least expect a catering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Regarding the champagne + flowers : Ana Banana posted like it they were for her. However, in Lina Hadid's ig story you can see that their mutual friend Karim is pouring the said champagne into Lina's glass!
Since it's a small dinner party, Karim arrived bringing the hostess (Lina) a bottle of champagne and perhaps the flowers. Or maybe the other guest brought Lina those roses as a polite gesture for being invited to her dinner.

Ana Banana didn't explicitly mention the bouquet was for her but implied that to her stupid audience. I presume that the champagne and those flowers were for Lina. It's illogical for a guest to arrive at Lina's dinner party with presents for Ana.

Lina is the hostess, it's completely unjustified and discourteous to bring a huge rose bouquet to another guest instead. Plus Ana's fiancé is present at the dinner. I can picture Ana saying " ohhhh so eleghannntttt my I have a photo this this amazing white bouquet that matches my white dress, white boots, white coat and white bag".

Was she wearing a light coloured robe and slippers in her story with the champagne and flowers? That could also point to getting ready for the big day ... but why did that guy say sister if we think he could be her fiancé. Just so odd but then again it doesn’t surprise me 🧐

Also what is interesting is that the first picture with roses is from 8 h ago and Anna seems to be wearing a bathrobe and slippers. So maybe getting make up and dressed for her wedding? And after partying at Lina‘s? Marring during covid would totally make sense because then she can use it as an excuse wh she didn’t celebrate big (actual reason being no money). But on the other hand the food looks very casual, I would at least expect a catering
you are right and some people are quite casual at it too...but a Ana is wearing all white head to toe as and some of the men seem a little more dressed up than others.
can anyone see if she has a second ring on her finger when she is hugging Lina? its hard to tell.

That’s what I was thinking too, and not having many people show up to her wedding party.

But she had a story with the flowers wearing pyjamas. I think she's getting married just before the course. Perfect timing and would shut up those who say it's a scam (us) because she can now say oh it works loook I am Mrs "Arabic surname" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she wearing a light coloured robe and slippers in her story with the champagne and flowers? That could also point to getting ready for the big day ... but why did that guy say sister if we think he could be her fiancé. Just so odd but then again it doesn’t surprise me 🧐

you are right and some people are quite casual at it too...but a Ana is wearing all white head to toe as and some of the men seem a little more dressed up than others.
can anyone see if she has a second ring on her finger when she is hugging Lina? its hard to tell.

That’s what I was thinking too, and not having many people show up to her wedding party.

Yes. It looks like she has a wedding band now.

1611784724052.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, I believe she did get married. If you zoom in on the story with her and Lina - it looks like a wedding band is added to the ring.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.