Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how was I so blind? She HAS cheek implants and brow lift, they botched her, this is why she looks like that and this is why she has this lazy eye problem.

And yeah, the Chanel bag is fake. Looks plastic from 300 meters away.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know anything for a fact. But! I studied Fashion in Paris and we actually went to Luxury Fashion Houses, their Manufacturing Units, etc. to see the Craftmanship...apart from that I own quite a few luxury bags myself.
I’ve said it before that I’m sure she had fake bags which we never see lately...like from Gucci, YSL- which she doesn’t find elegant enough anymore 🙄 and I’m pretty sure she has bought some fake bags in Turkey...else what is this surplus of bags! Plus she would’ve totally done unboxing videos if they were real! She did unboxing of cosmetics for God’s sake! Also she shows off Hermes and that Dior shopping awkwardness...you bet we would’ve seen at least 1 unboxing video! Or just her posing on IG with her Chanel shopping bags! I mean she even posed with a Mini Hermes Shopping Bag last time 😫

PS: I have a friend who traveled to Turkey a few months ago to accompany her father on a business trip. She got to visit the ‘shops’ & bazaar in Istanbul...she sent me videos...let me just say that you can literally buy anything over there and they look almost real!!! Very good quality stuff, you have to look closely to spot a fake. Of course she didn’t buy anything as she doesn’t want to fuel a counterfeit industry...but we were shocked! I’m sure 80% of the girls on the street wear these stuff!

Reactions: 15
@Tinkerbell007 yes spot on!!
I too believe her bags are fake as well, maybe she has one or two real bags that she borrows and then she mixes in with the fake ones.
she has never displayed any unboxing/store mirror selfie/ picture of drinking champagne in chanel but she has a full psychotic photoshooot in Dior trying on a dress in the middle of a pandemic like a donkey and not even buying anything, wasting the SAs time.
Never ending pictures of her in her AliExpress coat when she was allowed in to Hermes with Lina....
But no pictures from chanel and suddenly two new bags from there who both looks fake? Hmmmm...😂

You have to remember Aija, the people you’re trying to impress with your fake bags are also the ones who can see they are fake!

I wonder how she feels comfortable generalising Arabs so much, I know she’s not very bright but you’d think that an adult woman like her wouldn’t clump together millions of people and different cultures in to the same narrow category like that.
It’s a thin ice she’s walking on with this.
“Silicon Valley geeks”, “Chinese investors” my god she’s so ignorant and broken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A guy I dated (met on a normal dating app funnily enough during the first lockdown) who I found out later on was old money wealthy stayed at the Dorchester for a month (before lockdown happened) whilst arranging to move into a new property. He mentioned there’s lots of hookers/people looking for sugar daddies hanging around the Dorchester and the bar waiting to be picked up. Apparently the Arab men would approach them, pick them up etc as they were just looking for fun and even offered him one of the ladies they picked up.
When he was describing this he was saying it in a mocking way making fun of these women. How these women in Anna Bey’s elegant ladies lounge don’t realise how obvious they come across sitting around in these bars. These men aren’t dumb, even if they find you hot the fact you’re sat in a hotel lounge bar gives off the message of one thing and one thing only (unless of course you’re staying in the hotel as well over night and you happen to be at the bar. I’m here talking about women dressing up to the nines to solely go and visit the Dorchester and sit in the bar)

Reactions: 17

I wonder how she feels comfortable generalising Arabs so much, I know she’s not very bright but you’d think that an adult woman like her wouldn’t clump together millions of people and different cultures in to the same narrow category like that.
“Silicon Valley geeks”, “Chinese investors” my god she’s so ignorant and broken.
That reminds me.

Getting fired.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sweetheart, she generalises women! The high-caliber and the mediocres...

Her culture mindbox is laughable and rooted in discrimination. For someone who claims and dreams of seeing the world, she knows nothing of it (nor been affected by it). Now imagine you're in a table with lots of people and someone opens their mouth and spits something like that? Where's the elegance? It's utterly embarrassing. I'd never be friends with someone like her and I, according to her narrow mind, pridely belong to the circle of edgy plain janes. The highest ranks are definitely closed to her unless they want some amusement (Lina?).

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of the high end hotel bars are full of people like that. I used to go to the Long Bar at the Sanderson and it often used to feel like my friends and I were the only ones not working ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think a lot of the high end hotel bars are full of people like that. I used to go to the Long Bar at the Sanderson and it often used to feel like my friends and I were the only ones not working ;)
Sometimes I'll go with my family to hotel bars like this and any time my sister and I have walked in first/been left alone for a bit and they haven't seen our father or brother, we've been prepositioned. It's always creepy and then hilarious when they see our brother and/or our father towering over them 😂

Reactions: 2
Sweetheart, she generalises women! The high-caliber and the mediocres...

Her culture mindbox is laughable and rooted in discrimination. For someone who claims and dreams of seeing the world, she knows nothing of it (nor been affected by it). Now imagine you're in a table with lots of people and someone opens their mouth and spits something like that? Where's the elegance? It's utterly embarrassing. I'd never be friends with someone like her and I, according to her narrow mind, pridely belong to the circle of edgy plain janes. The highest ranks are definitely closed to her unless they want some amusement (Lina?).
Yes, she categorizes women, humans, into black and white categories without acknowledging that humans are complex. You can carry a Chanel and be a tit human. You can be wealthy and generous, middle class and elegant, and literally any other combination of human because we are all different in our own ways (that's what makes so many people truly beautiful inside and out, IMO)

But Anna will just say there are two types of women: elegant versus trashy, rich versus poor, etc. This stark categorization allows her to sell a remedy, a golden magical elixir, to those who she's convinced belong in the lesser categories.

"My dear ladies," the key to resisting falling into this trap and wasting your money is to realize that many beautiful things make up who you are, and by Anna telling you she can make you become high calibre, she's insinuating that you are currently low calibre. Would you let someone apply your makeup after calling your features ugly? A major component to reeling students in, for Anna, is subtly insulting who they currently are. It's so egotistical, sounds like a deity saying "only through me will you achieve salvation" or something. Truth is, you can do anything you want without Anna. Plenty of people do every day.

We could all work on ourselves, that's part of growth mentality, but if you're willing to spend $1000 on this dud of a course, you should be willing to spend a few hours in the library learning all of this (and more!) for free, from much more credible sources.

• Heart
A guy I dated (met on a normal dating app funnily enough during the first lockdown) who I found out later on was old money wealthy stayed at the Dorchester for a month (before lockdown happened) whilst arranging to move into a new property. He mentioned there’s lots of hookers/people looking for sugar daddies hanging around the Dorchester and the bar waiting to be picked up. Apparently the Arab men would approach them, pick them up etc as they were just looking for fun and even offered him one of the ladies they picked up.
When he was describing this he was saying it in a mocking way making fun of these women. How these women in Anna Bey’s elegant ladies lounge don’t realise how obvious they come across sitting around in these bars. These men aren’t dumb, even if they find you hot the fact you’re sat in a hotel lounge bar gives off the message of one thing and one thing only (unless of course you’re staying in the hotel as well over night and you happen to be at the bar. I’m here talking about women dressing up to the nines to solely go and visit the Dorchester and sit in the bar)
YES!!! Thank you! The girls in there think it's working because they get picked up but they are too dumb to realise that being picked up like won't give them the promised "Anna Bey partnership" plus the more they go, the more they're seen with other men and less they will have chances to get into a serious relationship. Another thing we know is that men love sharing their stories between themselves.

Idk how it is in other countries but where I am from after a while they just become "burnt" and can only get into arrangements but nothing serious unless they bag a foreigner who doesn't know anything.

So keep it up mangoes, Anna is leading you to the promised land.

Reactions: 7
So Aija posted this picture with her bright blue coat on her Youtube community page (at this moment it shows it was posted 20 hours ago). I found a comment posted 6 hours ago that says "Anna you could start a new insta page made by YOU with what you wear?" and the answer to this comment that was also posted 6 hours ago by another follower " I did! It’s anna bey fashion :)". The account name is Sabila. Must be one of Aija's accounts, what are the chances, the fan is monitoring her Youtube page and responds so quickly to a relevant comment... I know it was already discussed how anna bey fashion page can't be fan's account, but maybe this Sabila username could be a hook to something more.

P.S. this is my first post, I still have so much more threads to go through, keep up the good work ladies!
P.P.S. I waited until the comment changed to 7 hours ago, and the reply changed to 7 hours ago within around 10 minutes, so a very fast reply indeed from Sabila.

• Heart
The problem is the emails don´t allow more than 50 MB size, otherwise I would have shared them loooong time ago. I cannot share them on my Gmail, it´s created on my real name. So. Does anyone know good free storage sites that will only ask email to register? Or maybe paid sites with 30 days trial? That would be a start.
The videos are alone a bit over 5 GB in size, not counting all the workbooks and a few image files
Hi! You could try Mega.nz (Free storage up to 50 GB) or MediaFire (free storage up to 10 GB I think)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So Aija posted this picture with her bright blue coat on her Youtube community page (at this moment it shows it was posted 20 hours ago). I found a comment posted 6 hours ago that says "Anna you could start a new insta page made by YOU with what you wear?" and the answer to this comment that was also posted 6 hours ago by another follower " I did! It’s anna bey fashion :)". The account name is Sabila. Must be one of Aija's accounts, what are the chances, the fan is monitoring her Youtube page and responds so quickly to a relevant comment... I know it was already discussed how anna bey fashion page can't be fan's account, but maybe this Sabila username could be a hook to something more.

P.S. this is my first post, I still have so much more threads to go through, keep up the good work ladies!
P.P.S. I waited until the comment changed to 7 hours ago, and the reply changed to 7 hours ago within around 10 minutes, so a very fast reply indeed from Sabila.
Interesting. The account owner I assume is @sabilaem with the Indonesian flag who follows herself from the Anna Bey fashion account.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I saw it and thought the same thing. Thanks for posting this.
The list of fake accounts and passwords must be huge. 🤦‍♀️
Also saw comments of people trying to find the damn coat in the website. What's next? Wearing it to Mango and grimacing when touching their pieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to the obviously fake baby blue Chanel...this lavender CC also reeks of sweat shop workers. So many colors, so many fakes! And where's her "new" red Bullshit ...ahem...Birkin..? In Linas closet I assume.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am still waiting for Miss Tree Hugger reply on if Pandora is elegant at all so I can decide if I throw away (I said throw away, not donate) all my pieces and finally become a high-caliber woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
59E097D2-36EF-4F93-A764-E9CAF396D3EB.jpeg
The guy at the back, isn’t he Anna Bananas fiancé?It looks like him on her story but I’m not sure. Does anyone here follow Alina Hadid on ig to double check?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.