Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she’s acc lost all the weight in an even shorter period of time and people are still praising her to high heavens. Just Unfollowed lol It’s so fvcking triggering and if she had realy learned anything in her three week recovery journey she would not be so irresponsible. She’s young but she’s not a fvcking toddler Jesus
i wouldn’t say she’s lost it ALL but she’s definitely lost a fair bit and when she said about gaining ‘it all back and more’ within 2 weeks, at least half of that just had to be water weight anyway? it’s not even possible to gain 30-40 pounds in such a short amount of time so she probably only gained half of that and then has lost some again, either way it’s not good and it’s not ‘recovery’

Reactions: 4
I'm crying lol. Her story on how the sunset is pretty, but her posing is blocking the view lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2393FC96-1E21-4624-A7B3-8BA10CD60CB2.png

why is she still obsessing over protein and hitting like 100g+ a day?! it’s completely unnecessary and not healthy to obsess over certain food groups. she’s not recovered at all, these small obsessive things drove her to a breaking point before, leading her to an ED / disordered eating so what’s different now? it’s just going to happen again 🙄

Reactions: 11
it’s so infuriating to watch like has she actually changed anything at all ??? because her posts now are exactly the same as before just without weight loss tips

i thought her reasoning for coming back was to share her recovery journey and “help” people going through the same thing but all she’s done is make bleeping memes about it on tiktok
View attachment 664384
why is she still obsessing over protein and hitting like 100g+ a day?! it’s completely unnecessary and not healthy to obsess over certain food groups. she’s not recovered at all, these small obsessive things drove her to a breaking point before, leading her to an ED / disordered eating so what’s different now? it’s just going to happen again 🙄

Reactions: 6
View attachment 664384
this has fucked me off
i was going to message her but she’s put a crappy swipe up link

it’s so infuriating to watch like has she actually changed anything at all ??? because her posts now are exactly the same as before just without weight loss tips

i thought her reasoning for coming back was to share her recovery journey and “help” people going through the same thing but all she’s done is make bleeping memes about it on tiktok
yeah exactly, she went from thanking food and being a vegan in recovery right back to obsessing over food, being protein crazy, going to the gym for hours, walking and trying to lose weight again, exactly like before?? nothing has changed!!

she does NOT deserve her platform

almost had an instant response to the first message… nothing for the second
Well said..she’s not answering cause deep down she prob knows you’re right. I also forgot about her telling the girl in her comments asking for help w a suspected ED to ✨seek help for her unresolved trauma✨ first🤣😡

Reactions: 5
It also kinda annoys me the way she responds to people. Like, she acts superior in a way and takes on like a toxic positivity persona where she's like pretending to be nice by using "xx" but it reads the complete opposite. It feels like she's saying "just be happy guys. it's so simple xx. just follow my advice and buy my paddle board lessons and use my Misfits bar code" and "you're wrong. i'm perfectly healthy and actually recovered xx"

Reactions: 8
It also kinda annoys me the way she responds to people. Like, she acts superior in a way and takes on like a toxic positivity persona where she's like pretending to be nice by using "xx" but it reads the complete opposite. It feels like she's saying "just be happy guys. it's so simple xx. just follow my advice and buy my paddle board lessons and use my Misfits bar code" and "you're wrong. i'm perfectly healthy and actually recovered xx"
!!!! it comes across so condescending like please duck off xx

Reactions: 7
!!!! it comes across so condescending like please duck off xx
It makes me genuinely upset because people are commenting and messaging her that her content can be triggering/harmful, but she chooses to ignore it and instead spew some sort of bullshit/preachy statement rather than take into account the health and feelings of people viewing her page.

Edit: Way to go for invalidating other people's triggers :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
literally how the duck does ur body tell u u need more protein???😂😂
ikr… and even if she thought she needed more protein why not stop after 1 15g protein yogurt, or just have her misfits bar, which would’ve been sufficient? eating 45g of protein in one sitting reminds me of when she used to volume eat a lot of low cal high protein stuff so that she wouldn’t feel hungry for anything else w carbs or fat

Reactions: 10
ikr… and even if she thought she needed more protein why not stop after 1 15g protein yogurt, or just have her misfits bar, which would’ve been sufficient? eating 45g of protein in one sitting reminds me of when she used to volume eat a lot of low cal high protein stuff so that she wouldn’t feel hungry for anything else w carbs or fat
Her eating her 1 lb slice of watermelon the other day. And the yogurt having no fat or sugar in it. And Misfits uses artificial sweetener to lower the calories lol.

might just be me but anyone else hate when influencers point out a “flaw” that they say they used to hate (like anna talking about cellulite today) but now they apparently don’t care like it just reminds me of something to be insecure about ??? idk how to explain what i mean i just don’t get how people find stories like that helpful lmao

Reactions: 9
might just be me but anyone else hate when influencers point out a “flaw” that they say they used to hate (like anna talking about cellulite today) but now they apparently don’t care like it just reminds me of something to be insecure about ??? idk how to explain what i mean i just don’t get how people find stories like that helpful lmao
totally get you i remember anna actually said this before too she replied to someone who asked if she could do a video on insecurities and she said she wouldn’t because it puts the idea in peoples heads that it’s something to be insecure about!

there was a trend going round about freaking belly buttons and wanting one that looked like a “slit” on tiktok a month or so ago and another one where people were on about wanting an innie (😺) and most people in the comments didn’t even know what that meant! literally just makes girls overthink every part of themselves

Reactions: 3
And then she showed herself having absolutely no cellulite and being so toned like there’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s doing

Reactions: 3
What upsets me is when she says that she hasn't posted her cellulite because "obviously, you want to post your best pictures" which implies that she thinks cellulite is ugly and doesn't like it about herself... Kinda contradicting herself when ten seconds earlier she said she was "okay" with her cellulite.