Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really follow Anna all that much but it just amuses me how she was so evangelical about plant based eating for about 2 minutes and is now posting chicken on her stories without a care

Reactions: 7

since when did she have ADHD????
Kinda reminds me of her saying she had rheumatoid arthritis. Also, she recently made a TikTok calling herself recovered? And another TikTok saying she's "addicted" to lifting and eating melon (notoriously low in calories).

Reactions: 5
I don't really follow Anna all that much but it just amuses me how she was so evangelical about plant based eating for about 2 minutes and is now posting chicken on her stories without a care
no but actually… what happened to not being able to “thank” foods that aren’t made from plants?? did she ever explain this?

Reactions: 4
Oh yes some more pre vacation carbohydrate restriction. Where have I seen this before

Reactions: 8
do you reckon she’s against the covid vaccine 🤔🤔 i remember she refused medication for her arthritis because she wanted to “naturally” heal herself

Reactions: 3
Yes and her choice to include the fact that she spent 2 HOURS rock climbing and then showed herself at the gym in the next clip on the same day. I don't get the point of adding that she spent so long rock climbing if not to make her followers feel impressed or inferior to her. I think it would've been much more effective to have focused on qualitative achievement over quantitative. Like she could have said "finished a great rock climbing session, feeling improvement in my grip/strength/agility" rather than only stating on the amount of time she spent doing it.
Thing with EDs (especially restrictive ones) is that they are so. so. competitive. It's utterly insidious in the mindset too - lots of people with restrictive EDs are high achievers who feel the pressure to be the best, be the most, do the most. It doesn't surprise me at all that she's posting things like this - it's 100% (whether consciously or not) a "Look how much better I am at this than you" or "Look how I can function this well despite what people say" mindset.

Bought one of those Misfits bars today and it tastes gross 🤢 waste of £2
See, I've been meaning to try them but can't get over the shipping cost lol. Glad to hear they aren't very good. Do they taste strongly of artificial sweetener? Because, I can't stand them being used in place of sugar.

See, I've been meaning to try them but can't get over the shipping cost lol. Glad to hear they aren't very good. Do they taste strongly of artificial sweetener? Because, I can't stand them being used in place of sugar.
I tried the chocolate caramel one, you don't get the caramel coming through at all and it had that weird taste that some vegan protein powders have, I don't know how to describe it but it just kind of sticks in your throat and is really unpleasant lol, kind of onto that artificial sweetener taste as well. I found one in a grocery store! I was tempted to buy a box but glad I tried a single bar first lol

Reactions: 2
A lot of the misfit bars genuinely taste like plants. The only one I've liked (that doesn't have that taste) is the recent pb+j one.
Honestly, I wonder how much money Misfits has made bc of anna. I'd guess most people had never heard of them before her.

Reactions: 2
A lot of the misfit bars genuinely taste like plants. The only one I've liked (that doesn't have that taste) is the recent pb+j one.
Honestly, I wonder how much money Misfits has made bc of anna. I'd guess most people had never heard of them before her.
unpopular opinion i like misfits bars and i have been eating them since before anna promoted them, not sure if my standards are just low from only ever having vegan protein bars though ..🤣🤣

unpopular opinion i like misfits bars and i have been eating them since before anna promoted them, not sure if my standards are just low from only ever having vegan protein bars though ..🤣🤣
A little off topic, so I apologize. But, I love the Clif Bar Builders. Those ones taste amazing and have relatively good amounts of protein in them compared to other vegan protein bars. I've heard good things about Nugo and Simply Protein, so I wanna give those a try.

If I were to ever try Misfits, I'd probably use a different person's code instead of Anna's.

Reactions: 1
A little off topic, so I apologize. But, I love the Clif Bar Builders. Those ones taste amazing and have relatively good amounts of protein in them compared to other vegan protein bars. I've heard good things about Nugo and Simply Protein, so I wanna give those a try.

If I were to ever try Misfits, I'd probably use a different person's code instead of Anna's.
ahh i’ll have to try them then!!
and yeah not sure if you know her but meabhleckeyfit on insta (or meabhsfitnessjourney on tiktok) has a code too and she’s so sweet i love her

ahh i’ll have to try them then!!
and yeah not sure if you know her but meabhleckeyfit on insta (or meabhsfitnessjourney on tiktok) has a code too and she’s so sweet i love her
I'm obsessed with meabh she's so cute

Reactions: 1
Ffs she’s acc lost all the weight in an even shorter period of time and people are still praising her to high heavens. Just Unfollowed lol It’s so fvcking triggering and if she had realy learned anything in her three week recovery journey she would not be so irresponsible. She’s young but she’s not a fvcking toddler Jesus

Reactions: 9
Ffs she’s acc lost all the weight in an even shorter period of time and people are still praising her to high heavens. Just Unfollowed lol It’s so fvcking triggering and if she had realy learned anything in her three week recovery journey she would not be so irresponsible. She’s young but she’s not a fvcking toddler Jesus
she will relapse again though its inevitable, she will end up bingeing/purging and getting to an even higher weight than she did before. Trust me I've been through it all lol. She needs to forget about diets and exercise for a while and focus on her mental health