Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she went to a pizza shop with both sets of friends in Ibiza and everyone got pizza while she only got shrimp is hella sus. She needs to stop talking about how "healed" she is when it's obvious she's still afraid of certain foods and tries to eat as low calorie as possible

Reactions: 10
The fact that she went to a pizza shop with both sets of friends in Ibiza and everyone got pizza while she only got shrimp is hella sus. She needs to stop talking about how "healed" she is when it's obvious she's still afraid of certain foods and tries to eat as low calorie as possible
I noticed this as well! Literally every meal she shared looked v low in carbs and like the "healthiest" option, literally the only things I've seen her eat that aren't healthy were one small scoop of ice cream and then the chocolate bar? It just seems so unhealthy

Reactions: 6
I noticed this as well! Literally every meal she shared looked v low in carbs and like the "healthiest" option, literally the only things I've seen her eat that aren't healthy were one small scoop of ice cream and then the chocolate bar? It just seems so unhealthy
And with the ice cream and chocolate bar, we don't really see her eating them/putting them in her mouth (more like her posting a story of her breaking off a piece of chocolate and saying but not showing herself eating it). But, she'll post herself eating the Misfits bar or drinking a smoothie.

Why is she always on a lads holiday? Like i kinda get aruba was family friends but now shes in Ibiza with all guys? If its gymshark athletes then surely theres some other girls there?

Reactions: 3
i swear she was meant to be on holiday with her ‘old best friend’ ngl if after mine and my friends holiday my friend went on another big holiday with a load of guys i’d be like ????? also she said there’s no girls there bc all her girl friends are ‘broke’ hm

Reactions: 7
“Go girl xx” 🙄🤜🏻😑 this girl lol her tik tok account is basically an ed recovery one now you think she’d be a bit happier for her follower who just got her period back she doesn’t give a shitttt
D3DB8B6F-52E1-4D92-BF32-AE35801AD5DB.png

I can't believe she posted a tiktok saying she wants to change her body just not as quickly as she did before wtf!?!?! (summary not a direct quote)

Also I think she shakes the camera and weirdly scrunches her face because she's insecure and if she purposefully tries to look off then she can't be criticized because she's done it on purpose. Does anyone else think this?

Last edited:
It's so sad that she's fostered a community based on her appearance. All of her TikToks about ED "recovery" and how she feels "okay" (not GOOD) in her body get comments from her followers about how nice she looks ("you're still beautiful" "girl, you're body looks great"). Anna doesn't focus on the physiological/mental/emotional/physical benefits of recovery. The only part of recovery she talks about are the aesthetics and how she's FINE with the way her body looks (whilst simultaneously losing weight). And because she only talks about how neutral she is about the way her body looks, all of her followers reassure her and focus on complimenting her BODY. I just feel bad because her followers who may be struggling with disordered eating may not choose to recover because they don't know the benefits of recovery since Anna never talks about them...

6D41A55F-38BB-4640-B1D5-5ECC577A22CA.png

the way she’s got a sad looking plate of chicken and salad whilst everyone around her has chips and burgers 🙄 literally nothing has changed, ‘recovery’ went out the window

• Angry
Reactions: 12
this trip is just giving me arbua 2.0 all she’s doing is posting high protein foods with no carbs and going to the gym everyday with a group of gym obsessed lads like ??? didn't she say that trip was hell and this just seems like a repeat of that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been thinking about this and in a way I can understand how she might be feeling & why she is making the choices she is.
Remember - she's 19. She's on a holiday where 9/10 you're in bathers or minimal clothing and with all (attractive) males.
She has a history of being very insecure with how she looks & probably is feeling the need to look a certain way to fit in with the guys.
This isn't me sticking up for her - I think she's still portraying confusing messages, but in a way I feel for her and understand her.

Reactions: 2
I've been thinking about this and in a way I can understand how she might be feeling & why she is making the choices she is.
Remember - she's 19. She's on a holiday where 9/10 you're in bathers or minimal clothing and with all (attractive) males.
She has a history of being very insecure with how she looks & probably is feeling the need to look a certain way to fit in with the guys.
This isn't me sticking up for her - I think she's still portraying confusing messages, but in a way I feel for her and understand her.
I understand this, but my issue isn't with her insecurities. It's her portrayal of herself being perfectly healthy. It's her glamorizing her return to disordered eating/exercise by rebranding it as a recovered/fixed relationship with food and fitness to her followers when it's so painfully not. Her posts are damaging to other people and that's where my frustration is coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she’s going down the rabbit hole again. As much as I want to feel sorry for her and make excuses I just can’t. She’s going through another denial phase and I really think she needs off social media for at least a few months before she can really realise what she needs to do to keep herself healthy.

she’s promoting a life of back and forth and lies. It’s ludicrous and before long she’ll be in a hospital.

Anyone seen her new TikTok?? Really thought she was going to uni- feel like it would have been the best thing for her but now her whole life is fitness 🥶

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her new TikTok?? Really thought she was going to uni- feel like it would have been the best thing for her but now her whole life is fitness 🥶
i don’t understand how this social media career will last long term. her content is SO inconsistent and she’s not really a fitness account anymore. her accounts don’t grow, she loses followers often and doesn’t seem to be with gymshark anymore. what does she expect to do when she’s in her 20-30s 😂

Reactions: 3
i don’t understand how this social media career will last long term. her content is SO inconsistent and she’s not really a fitness account anymore. her accounts don’t grow, she loses followers often and doesn’t seem to be with gymshark anymore. what does she expect to do when she’s in her 20-30s 😂
I think she'll ride the ED recovery wave for a bit and return to more fitness/food (maybe the meditation/yoga stuff too but I feel like she might abandon those like she did with the vegan lifestyle) content as well as fashion/style to get more of a following. Then, she'll likely do brand deals with supplement companies and fashion outlets. I wonder if she'll try to market herself as a recovery or fitness coach and then sell a program or try to get clients from her following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
does anyone else feel like it’s a pick me girl move to go on a lads holiday?😂