Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not believe that she has recovered. It does not happen that quickly, I'm only being honest.
It really pisses me off that she's telling girls and boys all about her new lifestyle, like she did before.
Also, if she was recovered, she would be happy with her body. But i have been here before, she is literally hiding her body. Like bro, you are not happy and i think she's trying to lose weight before she wears other clothes.

Reactions: 9
I do not believe that she has recovered. It does not happen that quickly, I'm only being honest.
It really pisses me off that she's telling girls and boys all about her new lifestyle, like she did before.
Also, if she was recovered, she would be happy with her body. But i have been here before, she is literally hiding her body. Like bro, you are not happy and i think she's trying to lose weight before she wears other clothes.
omg completely agree i’ve been through phases where i think i’m recovered but as soon as i actually looked at my body and wear anything other than baggy clothes i relapsed lmao so i just find it hard to believe she’s 100% happy with just not being “physique focused” any more like surely it just doesn’t work like that

Reactions: 8
so in her recent stories she’s explaining that she went back to the gym, seems very rushed and i really wonder if she’s actually ready for that. i also noticed she’s never stopped wearing her fitbit, even throughout her ‘recovery’, this seems bizarre to me as the first thing i did when i began recovering was ditching all things to do with exercise, especially a watch that tells you such triggering things!! if she did truly suffer with an ED, going back to the gym, not receiving proper treatment and never taking that fitness watch off, is only going to end badly and i can imagine in a few months time she will be back at square one, telling us she needs breaks and is suffering from disordered eating again. i don’t believe she can be fully recovered after only a couple months, maybe she wants to believe she is because she’s weight restored and has switched her mindset slightly but that doesn’t mean she’s fully recovered

Reactions: 9
I feel like those Instagram stories of her explaining her trip to the gym are so fake. An eating disorder is not just something you switch off, yet Anna keeps talking about it in that "I used to do this, but then I just thought, 'We're not doing that anymore!' and now I can not care at all!" way. She mentioned that she's stopped focusing on food, but I think anyone with an ED can attest to it taking ages before effects of both the mental and physical deprivation go away - I'm sure it is possible in some cases to become intuitive fairly quickly, but with Anna's case she was so physically (i.e. underweight) and mentally unwell, it just doesn't seem realistic. Don't know if she's just lying to us or if she's lying to herself as well.

Part of me (but it really may just be my own mindset being a bit fucked up) also has some suspicions that she's pretending to be getting much better and selling this recovery narrative when in reality maybe she's started restricting again or going to the gym for the sake of appearances. Even while she was in the depths of her ED, she kept pushing the message of her walking how many thousand steps a day and only eating super low calories foods just for the sake of 'feeling good', so I wouldn't be surprised if she started doing that again.

so in her recent stories she’s explaining that she went back to the gym, seems very rushed and i really wonder if she’s actually ready for that. i also noticed she’s never stopped wearing her fitbit, even throughout her ‘recovery’, this seems bizarre to me as the first thing i did when i began recovering was ditching all things to do with exercise, especially a watch that tells you such triggering things!! if she did truly suffer with an ED, going back to the gym, not receiving proper treatment and never taking that fitness watch off, is only going to end badly and i can imagine in a few months time she will be back at square one, telling us she needs breaks and is suffering from disordered eating again. i don’t believe she can be fully recovered after only a couple months, maybe she wants to believe she is because she’s weight restored and has switched her mindset slightly but that doesn’t mean she’s fully recovered
Not to mention that if she was in proper treatment they'd never let her wear a fitness tracker.

the home screen on her apple watch is literally just focusing on her calories (you can choose what home screen you want/what you want it to show, but the 3 rings literally show whether she has completed her calorie goal etc), doesn’t seem very healthy that she is focusing that much on calories...

sorry if that was a bad explanation lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the home screen on her apple watch is literally just focusing on her calories (you can choose what home screen you want/what you want it to show, but the 3 rings literally show whether she has completed her calorie goal etc), doesn’t seem very healthy that she is focusing that much on calories...

sorry if that was a bad explanation lol
ik exactly what you’re saying! it’s honestly so bizzare that she’s chosen to have a constant reminder of calorie burned, exercise minutes done etc. if you’re in recovery you definitely do not need these reminders. you will only spiral into bad habits again.

i also noticed, in her recent videos, she talks about doing the same things she used to do (disordered habits) saying she still does some of them but instead of doing it for this reason she now does it for this reason. still sounds so disordered. you can’t do the same things you used to do that gave u an ED, whether your mindset is slightly different or not, it’s not healthy

is it just me who finds it a bit controversial that she is advertising a hoodie that says “cheat day pizza co.” on it, insinuating that you should only have pizza on cheat days? completely contradicts everything else she’s been saying.

Reactions: 10
is it just me who finds it a bit controversial that she is advertising a hoodie that says “cheat day pizza co.” on it, insinuating that you should only have pizza on cheat days? completely contradicts everything else she’s been saying.
i hate this new line from gymshark, sounds so wrong and they seem very behind the times

Reactions: 7
Old me:
-restricting calories
-looking at nutrition labels constantly
-feeling guilty for eating

New me:
-eating vegan
-looking at nutrition labels for ingredients
-feeling guilty for eating animals

This is what her caption should have been on her newest post^

• Heart
Reactions: 17
wonder how much of a coincidence it was she picked the lowest calorie option on the menu at dinner...

Reactions: 4
I think she is trying to grasp at what her new identity can be with food, and for now she's fine being the "intuitive eating, vegan, body positivity" influencer. But eventually I think she will turn into the "intuitive fitness disguising ED relapse" influencer again.

Reactions: 5
the way she had lost her period and was still giving out tips and telling girls how to lose weight knowing it wasn’t right

• Angry
Reactions: 13
the way she had lost her period and was still giving out tips and telling girls how to lose weight knowing it wasn’t right
and she acted like the people asking about it were being weird lmaoooo it bothers me so much that she’s now being praised for posting about it

• Angry
and she acted like the people asking about it were being weird lmaoooo it bothers me so much that she’s now being praised for posting about it
she literally blocked me on tik tok for saying something on her live about it once. i wasn’t even being a weirdo, i was replying to a girl asking her if she lost her period, i think i said something like ‘she won’t answer so probably’ 🤣

• Wow
she literally blocked me on tik tok for saying something on her live about it once. i wasn’t even being a weirdo, i was replying to a girl asking her if she lost her period, i think i said something like ‘she won’t answer so probably’ 🤣
oh my god literally this is what irritates me is she obviously knew something was wrong because she was so defensive about people asking and now she’s acting like she was completely innocent and had no idea the bad influence she was having
ohh my gosh this girl's recent videos - she is so poorly now :-(
i know it’s so sad:( just goes to show the damage that influencers like anna can do