Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone see the poster she had about the gut health workshop or whatever it was? It’s not in the story anymore but it had some weird stuff in it, like juices and food for gut health etc. Such bs, I really hope she’d stop posting about that nonsense stuff, like practice whatever floats your boat, but pls don’t advertise it to others cause that’s getting dangerous
Hopefully people with actual gut problems don’t follow her like is she becoming anti-modern medicine now? First the RA diagnosis and ‘AIP diet’ and now this

Reactions: 4
huh?? why is she concerned about her blood sugar levels?
Duh.. it’s well known that your blood sugar is an internal reflection of your ego and according to the teachings of the amazing vortex healer/classical musician Simon the best way to recover from trauma and an eating disorder is through nutrition

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Duh.. it’s well known that your blood sugar is an internal reflection of your ego and according to the teachings of the amazing vortex healer/classical musician Simon the best way to recover from trauma and an eating disorder is through nutrition
honestly i don’t know why she can’t see that this Simon guy is a load of tit
who the duck would trust a musician to sort their ED out

what the duck is a vortex healer anyway?😂

Ma’am I beg u to just go to boots and get some claritin 😭Natural remedies aren’t going to do anything, she’s probs only made it worse w all her bs supplements
1A5E8890-3C51-4ECB-8262-F9B8B28E728E.png

Reactions: 7
Regarding one of Ana's new stories, in Canada we have calorie counts only on the menus of chain restaurants, but they're in very tiny letters. I see both sides of the issue but it's a minuscule, unnoticeable change and ultimately if something as tiny as that triggers her, she needs to seek help outside of vortex healing.

Anna said she grew up always eating organic health foods, so she's privileged in that aspect. However, many families can only afford to eat at fast food places and they do so everyday. For families like that, being able to see calories and make healthier choices when eating from those places frequently is very important. Anna has an inability to think about anything outside of her own self interest and wants the world to cater to only her issues

Reactions: 5
Regarding one of Ana's new stories, in Canada we have calorie counts only on the menus of chain restaurants, but they're in very tiny letters. I see both sides of the issue but it's a minuscule, unnoticeable change and ultimately if something as tiny as that triggers her, she needs to seek help outside of vortex healing.

Anna said she grew up always eating organic health foods, so she's privileged in that aspect. However, many families can only afford to eat at fast food places and they do so everyday. For families like that, being able to see calories and make healthier choices when eating from those places frequently is very important. Anna has an inability to think about anything outside of her own self interest and wants the world to cater to only her issues
i agree
as someone who has and ED i genuinely don’t see the issue with it
when i was deep in my ED if i was going out, i’d google the menus and look at the nutrition or guesstimate on MFP anyway so it literally doenst make a difference
but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I agree!! but I saw a lot of influencers in recovery posting about this today and @ing Dr Alex so I think it’s one of those things that’s getting shared round by loads of people

Reactions: 1
i agree
as someone who has and ED i genuinely don’t see the issue with it
when i was deep in my ED if i was going out, i’d google the menus and look at the nutrition or guesstimate on MFP anyway so it literally doenst make a difference
but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
this !! i was against it until someone pointed this out to me and literally every food in the supermarket had the calories on it or you can find it online so it sounds harsh but if you want to recover i think you kind of need to overcome that not just avoid everything because it’s impossible in day to day life

She said she was buying in bulk at that one shop near her tiny home. I wonder if she was truly buying bulk to save from using wasteful products, or if she just was avoiding the labels for calorie purposes. If so, it's unrealistic to expect to not see calories in the long-term. For most people obesity is the main problem, not undereating. Those people deserve to have nutrition information to make healthy choices for their health, too.

She said she was buying in bulk at that one shop near her tiny home. I wonder if she was truly buying bulk to save from using wasteful products, or if she just was avoiding the labels for calorie purposes. If so, it's unrealistic to expect to not see calories in the long-term. For most people obesity is the main problem, not undereating. Those people deserve to have nutrition information to make healthy choices for their health, too.
Yh exactly! I have hypothyroidism and have to rly watch what I eat despite taking meds n everything and I have no idea what I would do since my social life revolves around going out for food and drinks

Reactions: 1
Yh exactly! I have hypothyroidism and have to rly watch what I eat despite taking meds n everything and I have no idea what I would do since my social life revolves around going out for food and drinks
There are so many reasons people need to know calories and nutritional labels that aren't weight loss related. I honestly feel more inclined to go out to eat if i know how many calories so i can track them rather than guesstimating. People complaining about this are giving me demi lovato vibes when she complained that it was triggering for her that there was sugar free ice cream in a shop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this !! i was against it until someone pointed this out to me and literally every food in the supermarket had the calories on it or you can find it online so it sounds harsh but if you want to recover i think you kind of need to overcome that not just avoid everything because it’s impossible in day to day life
exactly! and for someone to fully recover they need to get over these triggers, for me personally being forced into those situations is best to help me get over it
you can’t live your life hoping to avoid your triggers or you’ll just be hiding from the world

Reactions: 2
Anna just admitted in a tiktok (now deleted but posted for about an hour) that she wanted to tell her audience about her bulimia but "the money was too good". It's so messed up that she knowingly gave people ED's and lied just for money. How is this not criminal and why won't she apologize?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anna just admitted in a tiktok (now deleted but posted for about an hour) that she wanted to tell her audience about her bulimia but "the money was too good". It's so messed up that she knowingly gave people ED's and lied just for money. How is this not criminal and why won't she apologize?!?!
What the actual duck? She needs to come clean and admit that she has encouraged disordered eating. She needs to duck off this vortex healer and accept and learn that not every person with an ED has past trauma - if she ever wants to educate people properly she has to acknowledge eating disorders are complex and multifactorial that aren't solved in 2 months by some pseudoscientist.

• Angry
wtfff!! this makes me so mad and now we’re supposed to believe she’s come back because she’s “recovered” and not because she wants to maintain her sponsorships and brand deals 😂😂😂 i still had sympathy for her but she’s taken no responsibility whatsoever! i know what it’s like and i’m sick of people using eds as a way out of all responsibility?? yes she was sick but the thing holding her back from being honest was money not her disorder what a joke

Reactions: 5
Wtf
That is the most grim thing I’ve ever heard of in my life. Like downright evil, and I’m sorry but how can she hide behind her ED- I know that they warp your thinking but not THAT MUCH to the point where u can encourage giving others eds for money
She’s actually a witch and needs to delete all her stupid accounts and duck off

Reactions: 9
Well... she just posted an ad for a workshop with the vortex healer guy... who wants to take one for the team and attend it so they can report back on what the duck vortex healing is??? 😭

also... she’s giving us a 75% discount because therapy is so expensive? Doesn’t the UK have free universal healthcare?

Well... she just posted an ad for a workshop with the vortex healer guy... who wants to take one for the team and attend it so they can report back on what the duck vortex healing is??? 😭

also... she’s giving us a 75% discount because therapy is so expensive? Doesn’t the UK have free universal healthcare?
yh technically therapy is free here but the waitlists are so long so people who can afford it go private and pay (but normal people pay for actual psychotherapists who have multiple degrees in psychology or a more medically relevant subject lol)

Let’s all chip in for one of us to attend I am SO curious to find out “why we get depressed and anxious”. I reckon Simon might even reveal the cure to cancer in the session😍

Reactions: 6
yh technically therapy is free here but the waitlists are so long so people who can afford it go private and pay (but normal people pay for actual psychotherapists who have multiple degrees in psychology or a more medically relevant subject lol)

Let’s all chip in for one of us to attend I am SO curious to find out “why we get depressed and anxious”. I reckon Simon might even reveal the cure to cancer in the session😍
We already know the cure for cancer. It's lentil soup and manuka honey, duh.