Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but anyone here play Stardew Valley? It’s my new obsession and taken Animal Crossings place in my life 😂
Love stardew valley! Completely obsessed with it, definitely join the Reddit/Facebook group because there’s loads of content that wouldn’t be immediately obvious

Reactions: 3
Hah yes I broke up with him - more annoyed about the switch tbh! Over 300 hours lost forever!🥲🥲
Hope your fine, you can transfer your island from one switch to another but I don't know if your on talking terms with him or not, an it would also mean hoping he hadn't deleted the save files too

Love stardew valley! Completely obsessed with it, definitely join the Reddit/Facebook group because there’s loads of content that wouldn’t be immediately obvious
Yes I’m in a few of the fb groups and I’ve joined the Reddit group but don’t go on there much. I am so excited for Haunted Chocolatier when it comes out

I want to try it too! I see lots of people like it.
I highly recommend it!

Reactions: 1
Off topic but anyone here play Stardew Valley? It’s my new obsession and taken Animal Crossings place in my life 😂
LOVE Stardew Valley. So much more to do than AC, and it's so easy to start a new game without losing your old one.

The other game I recommend for AC fans is Cosy Grove, but there's a lot less to do there.

You don't want to know how many hours I've put in thaf game.... 😬
Neither do I 😂

I love Stardew so so much! Everytime I play, it feels like coming home 🥰

• Heart
You don't want to know how many hours I've put in thaf game.... 😬
Neither do I 😂

I love Stardew so so much! Everytime I play, it feels like coming home 🥰
Honestly I have to ration myself because once I start playing I can’t stop for like 3+ hours! I’ve been going to bed at gone midnight every night (I used to be a 9.30 weakling 🙈)

Honestly I have to ration myself because once I start playing I can’t stop for like 3+ hours! I’ve been going to bed at gone midnight every night (I used to be a 9.30 weakling 🙈)
Glad that's not just me 🤣 I'm the same when I get really into it.

Reactions: 2
I need to try this game lol, are you all playing on Nintendo? Or do some of you have it on xbox, I think it's on the game pass, wondering if controls an such are the same on both platforms

I need to try this game lol, are you all playing on Nintendo? Or do some of you have it on xbox, I think it's on the game pass, wondering if controls an such are the same on both platforms
I play it on my iPad but it is on Game Pass for Xbox and PC too. I tried to download it for my PC using gamepass but it kept crashing when trying to load a save game so I've abandoned it. Back to the iPad for now even though it doesn't have the latest update :(

I play on the switch!
Although considering buying it on pc too, there's lots of freebcustom content out there for pc.

I might try it on the xbox, will save some money, usually the whole 2d graphic isn't somthing I like but it sounds like it's worth a go

I might try it on the xbox, will save some money, usually the whole 2d graphic isn't somthing I like but it sounds like it's worth a go
I'll be honest, at first I was hesitant as well because I thought it looked weird, but it's not weird at all and I've come to love the art style.
It's definitely worth it!

I'll be honest, at first I was hesitant as well because I thought it looked weird, but it's not weird at all and I've come to love the art style.
It's definitely worth it!
Yeah somtimes I can judge a bit too quick based on the look of things lol, I need to give some games a chance I think

Reactions: 2
I do Stardew on switch but kind of wish I’d started on PC because there are so many cool mods out there!

I have picked and sold mine but I will post here when it grows back.

I got the Sanrio Amiibos for my birthday and love all of the special furniture. Got 90 others too. I'm like a kid at Christmas haha.