Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way it works is, you need to have an empty plot on your island so you choose whoever you don’t want anymore then either time travel until they ask to leave or wait for them to ask without tt (I don’t mind either ways I know some people don’t like to time travel) and then when they’ve moved out and before someone else moves in, I move Roald into boxes and you come to my island and invite him to live with you. Sounds like a lot I know 😂 but if you’re happy with that, I don’t mind waiting until you get whoever you want to leave :)
After what seems like an eternity, I'm finally getting rid of Marlo, the creepy looking hamster...

3gsh05a4wzx71.jpg

Do you still have Roald? If you do I should have a plot free from tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 2
I haven't played for sooooo long. Crash team racing has totally taken over my life 😅

Reactions: 1
So, if one of my villagers is moving out tomorrow how long do I have to find someone on a nook island before it auto-fills? First time I‘m going to try for a specific one

So, if one of my villagers is moving out tomorrow how long do I have to find someone on a nook island before it auto-fills? First time I‘m going to try for a specific one
Not 100% sure but I think it can vary. Sometimes I’ve got one day and then other times the plot could be open for 3-4 days before it fills.

Woo 🎉
I’ve still got Roald. Can have him in boxes tomorrow for you :)

Though I can’t promise I’ve been taking the best care of him.
I don’t think he’ll miss me 😂
What time suits you best? We're already friends on AC aren't we?

I think I've always had three days of empty plot and I've hit the islands looking for a potential neighbour.

GUYSSSSS I broke up with my bf and he owned the switch and I’ve lost my island and years of playing animal crossing 😅😅 Do I buy myself a switch??🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Off topic but anyone here play Stardew Valley? It’s my new obsession and taken Animal Crossings place in my life 😂

Reactions: 2