Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally catalogued every ordable thing in the game minus the clothes an kk songs which am hoping to do a bit later on, took forever but I really love all the new 2.0 stuff, really given me some new ideas on my island when I seen it
Wow that’s so good. I think I’ve got all the pre 2.0 items and slowly working on getting all the colour variations (slowly because it’s pretty boring haha)

I’m also trying to figure out where on my already full island I can fit a full sized castle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow that’s so good. I think I’ve got all the pre 2.0 items and slowly working on getting all the colour variations (slowly because it’s pretty boring haha)

I’m also trying to figure out where on my already full island I can fit a full sized castle 😂
I'll probably eventually try an get all the colour variations, because you can now have Reese an cyrus customise items they only had one colour variation on the island to save space since there's so much

I love the castle items, can finally make a proper hogwarts now 😂 it's just a pity it's so insanly expensive to buy the parts but am having them anyway lol

I finally catalogued every ordable thing in the game minus the clothes an kk songs which am hoping to do a bit later on, took forever but I really love all the new 2.0 stuff, really given me some new ideas on my island when I seen it
I need to do the same!

Before the update I had every item catalogued, including all variants. I thought I’d finished but then version 2.0 came along. I’m waiting for some of the excitement to die down before I try it. :D

Got all your ranch items, 8 in total, come to just over 40,000 bells so if you can do the 40 that would be great thanks, an I'll be on mostly rest of the day now
Not sure if you've heard of the max bell glitch? Some catalogue islands have it. Effectively you pick up a turnip and sell it and it maxes the bells in your ABD account.

I appreciate not everyone wants the game to be made that easy for them, but thought I'd mention it anyway. :)

Not sure if you've heard of the max bell glitch? Some catalogue islands have it. Effectively you pick up a turnip and sell it and it maxes the bells in your ABD account.

I appreciate not everyone wants the game to be made that easy for them, but thought I'd mention it anyway. :)
It does? I've never heard about this lol, i totally need bells, the new 2.0 stuff is crazy priced, my castle walls are like 96k an I think it's over 100k for the castle gate an towers

It does? I've never heard about this lol, i totally need bells, the new 2.0 stuff is crazy priced, my castle walls are like 96k an I think it's over 100k for the castle gate an towers
Yeah - I'm not sure how many offer it, but you may like to ask whoever ran the catalogue island that you got your 2.0 items from as they will almost certainly have heard of it and can probably set it up for you.

Yeah - I'm not sure how many offer it, but you may like to ask whoever ran the catalogue island that you got your 2.0 items from as they will almost certainly have heard of it and can probably set it up for you.
Yeah I'll need to look into it, I could use maxing out my bells lol, I do hear of people giving bells away an I just thought maybe they grinded for them, I guess it makes sense if they can give bells away all the time if there's a cheat like that

Thank you! What’s your dodo code? 😊
Can I give you in like maybe 40mins if that's OK? I've just started dinner lol

Yeah I'll need to look into it, I could use maxing out my bells lol, I do hear of people giving bells away an I just thought maybe they grinded for them, I guess it makes sense if they can give bells away all the time if there's a cheat like that

No worries!

Alternatively you can visit a bot island and get the bot to drop 40 stacks of gold nuggets which you can sell at Nook's Cranny for 12 million bells (300K each).

Again, people who run catalogue islands generally also have an island with a bot.

Alternatively you can visit a bot island and get the bot to drop 40 stacks of gold nuggets which you can sell at Nook's Cranny for 12 million bells (300K each).

Again, people who run catalogue islands generally also have an island with a bot.
Dang so many ways to get bells lol, I literally didn't know about any of this

Thank you! What’s your dodo code? 😊
My dodo is HJ686 what's your name so I know it's you, also please ignore the state of the island lol, it's a work in progress

I’m on my way! My island name starts with a B 😊
Awesome 😁

Thanks so much for the bells, that's very kind of you, honestly am happy to order in what anyone wants an just take what they cost 😊 I know what it's like when you really want something an don't have it or can't find it lol

Reactions: 1