Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh got this for Christmas and addicted my kids don’t get a look in 😂

Just got up 2 ⭐ . Sick of the snow 😂

I got all fruit, nearly all colours and types of flowers. Need more black flowers and purple ones 😁 ive completed past kk sliders gig and got my house to the maximum before basement and most fossils x

Oooh got this for Christmas and addicted my kids don’t get a look in 😂

Just got up 2 ⭐ . Sick of the snow 😂
Tell me about it, the snow just reminds me of a Christmas, I’m so tired of it now. Just want all the green back :cry:

Reactions: 3
I am second player on my daughters island on the switch. Frustrating waiting for her to do things so we can all move on 🙈
I have used a nook miles ticket and been to another island and found apples to bring back, our native fruit is cherry's.
We had never played animal crossing before now, any hints and tips?

Yay! I love AC I play on my daughters account as I didn’t realise how much I’d get addicted to it!
We are the wrong hemisphere though & I want to restart it but she won’t let me cause she doesn’t want to lose her islanders and all her money 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love AC! We acquired a switch for Christmas and have been meaning to pick up new horizons. Last proper AC game I played was on the ds. Still have it somewhere.

I had the mobile version for a while and it was good but basically the same as any other free to play game when it comes down to it and I got bored.

Reactions: 1
My code is SW 8133 3196 4525

Once you have friends how do you visit please?! Im such a newbie haha
Do you have to both be online? I’m going to try in a minute 🤣

My code is SW 8133 3196 4525

Once you have friends how do you visit please?! Im such a newbie haha
The kids I teach would call me a noob ffs 🤣

Ok I’ve found mine it’s SW-4234-4859-8398

Last edited:
  • Haha
So you both have to be online (and pay the monthly cost) and the person who is hosting has to open their gates at the airport. Then if you have traded friend codes you can visit the hoster by telling the airport dude to search for friends. If you aren’t friends the hoster will need to ask for a dodo code to tell the person visiting who can then tell the airport dude to search via dodo code and input it there.

some people just open their gates all the time but others just open them to host people specifically.

I’ll add the codes here next time I’m on the switch if that’s ok!

edit- I’m not actually 100% sure you have to be a Nintendo online subscriber but I think so as I don’t think my husband can visit people as he isn’t.

So you both have to be online (and pay the monthly cost) and the person who is hosting has to open their gates at the airport. Then if you have traded friend codes you can visit the hoster by telling the airport dude to search for friends. If you aren’t friends the hoster will need to ask for a dodo code to tell the person visiting who can then tell the airport dude to search via dodo code and input it there.

some people just open their gates all the time but others just open them to host people specifically.

I’ll add the codes here next time I’m on the switch if that’s ok!

edit- I’m not actually 100% sure you have to be a Nintendo online subscriber but I think so as I don’t think my husband can visit people as he isn’t.
This is really helpful Thankyou! X

My island is currently a work in progress (again!) as I want to make it a neon pink monstrosity but my husband isn’t so keen so it’s a bit barren just now!

I have Jeremiah, Benjamin, Annabelle, Sydney as my crap disposable villagers and Marshall, Raymond, Stitches, Snake, Octavian and Apollo as my good villagers. Although Benjamin and Jeremiah are my husband and sons faves so I guess they’ll have to stay 😕

edit- I do have a Mr Blobby themed diner though!

• Haha
My island is currently a work in progress (again!) as I want to make it a neon pink monstrosity but my husband isn’t so keen so it’s a bit barren just now!

I have Jeremiah, Benjamin, Annabelle, Sydney as my crap disposable villagers and Marshall, Raymond, Stitches, Snake, Octavian and Apollo as my good villagers. Although Benjamin and Jeremiah are my husband and sons faves so I guess they’ll have to stay 😕

This sounds amazing! 👌🏼

Yours sounds brilliant! Mine looks like a dump - I’ve been looking on Instagram at others so mine is definitely a work in progress!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why I’m not getting bugs on my palm trees? I’ve collected them all apart from the different varieties of stags but they never appear 😭

Last edited:
Yours sounds brilliant! Mine looks like a dump - I’ve been looking on Instagram at others so mine is definitely a work in progress!
Mine does too. Even with theme park games I would never make paths and stuff, just let it be a free for all 🤣 I need to up my game. I've made myself a nice little flower garden and my beach has coconut trees and a changing room 🤣 I saw a jurassic Park theme on insta. How the hell?!