Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely a learning curve. I imagine that it’s easier to play once you know how things work because from the get go you can position your buildings as you want them.

Saying that, half the fun is rearranging things. Although it does take time!

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely a lot different to past games cos last time we had to do things to get more stuff this time once you’ve pretty much done everything we gotta wait for updates to get it. New one Friday so that’ll bring more stuff like swimming etc :) really want the coffee shop soon cos I have a space for it 😄

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely a lot different to past games cos last time we had to do things to get more stuff this time once you’ve pretty much done everything we gotta wait for updates to get it. New one Friday so that’ll bring more stuff like swimming etc :) really want the coffee shop soon cos I have a space for it 😄
My island is quite basic..How do you get a coffee shop?!

I never ever thought I would become an animal crossing type person but here I am!! I at the stage where I’m setting up camp for my new islanders and I am livid I have to find another 15 iron nuggets babahahah

I never ever thought I would become an animal crossing type person but here I am!! I at the stage where I’m setting up camp for my new islanders and I am livid I have to find another 15 iron nuggets babahahah
I’ve been playing since April 😍 I love this game it helped me through lockdown, my friend convinced me to get a switch so we could visit each other’s islands🏝 I’m happy to give you iron I have loads!!

I’ve been playing since April 😍 I love this game it helped me through lockdown, my friend convinced me to get a switch so we could visit each other’s islands🏝 I’m happy to give you iron I have loads!!
This thread is such a good idea btw I’m part of some groups too and it’s great for trading items and just touring other peoples islands for inspo 🥰

I’m addicted, been playing since August. Have some really rubbish villagers though, they won’t move out either. I’ve been watching Nintentalk on YouTube he has some really good tips.

I’m a gamer any way but I bought ACNH back in March 2020 when it first released, due to lockdown etc I’ve racked up over 200 hours!!

Also if anyone has Audie I really want her as a villager pleaseeee😭

I’m embarrassed to say I’m on about 500 hours and I’ve had it since April/May 2020 🙃 should have a five star island by now but I refuse to chop down the over abundance of trees that I have bc my island is a forest 😂

Reactions: 1
How do I get my island rating to 3 stars? I’m keeping it tidy, adding decorations but still no improvement

I’m addicted, been playing since August. Have some really rubbish villagers though, they won’t move out either. I’ve been watching Nintentalk on YouTube he has some really good tips.
Do you time travel? There is a really easy way to get villagers out but it does take time and you have to go far into the future. Worth it though!
Embarrassingly I'm close to 600 hours...getting all the villagers I wanted took time and my island is 5*. I'm currently landscaping it all from scratch though.

How do you visit people? Only been playing a few months and if I play when my 3 year old is around he steals it off me 🤣