Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love ACNH and my Nintendo switch! I played animal crossing wild world back in the day too. I would say Punchy is my favourite villager 😂 I feel so stuck for inspiration with regards to designing my island

I downloaded this a few days ago and really don't get it. 😅

I've got a garden with enough weeds to keep on top of at home and fishing in games I find a bit too tedious. I'm not sure if I even want to craft the flimsy butterfly net. I like the way they run though

With the online play... I got the free trial which is 7 days and used that week to collect all the different types of fruit. Once they’d grown instead of selling the fruit I planted them again to make more trees. Now I have quite a few of all the different types! Worth doing if you haven’t already used your trial!!

I just got to the first KK concert yesterday so I’m now able to terraform. I’m excited to completed redo my island because I absolutely hate the layout😂

Reactions: 1
Bought this for my son’s 8th birthday last week. I had my first play earlier, just to see if I could remember much from 12 years ago when I used to play it on the DS.

Was only supposed to be playing it whilst he finished his dinner. 4.5 hours later... 🤦🏼‍♀️

How addictive is it?! I’ve already asked him if he wants me to have another little play to help him progress when he goes to bed tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just managed to get a switch pre-ordered for my daughters birthday. I'm going to have to do the online version of AC as I can't get a physical one.
Can't wait to plug it in and play mario cart together.

Okay, anyone else only had Redd at their island a couple of times? How am I ever supposed to complete the artwork in the museum when the bastard never shows up!!!!

You get Leif, Kicks and Sahara once each per week but you get 2 out of Redd, CJ, Gulliver, Flicks and Sable per week and I think it’s random so it can seem like a really long time before you get Redd back!

Got my first shooting stars tonight, I’ve visited other islands for meteor showers but it was really nice to see a few at my island (not many though).

Does anyone who uses online have a pink diner sofa I could buy or catalogue please? I’d tip for cataloguing. And an orange I really need too, islands I’ve visited from reddit have all been very strict about not taking fruit!

Yel

There's different fruit? 😆

I've logged on for a couple of days and all I have is pears and tom saying there's no news today. 🤷‍♀️

I've logged on for a couple of days and all I have is pears and tom saying there's no news today. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah you can occasionally get different fruit from mystery islands but best way is to trade online with other people I think

Apples, pears, oranges, cherries, peaches & coconuts! Only one is native to your island though, so you have to visit other islands (either friends or random nook islands) to get all of them. Also.. there rarely seems to be any news 😂

If you go to other islands. Take their fruit and plant it on your own island. You can then grow different fruits

So after my post yesterday saying I’d played my son’s game, purely to help him of course... I now have my own. Yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup only had Redd twice in the whole time.

we’re now the proud owners of the golden watering can after getting 5 🌟 very exciting 🤣

I’ve had Redd 3 times and found a painting on a path.
Just found Coco on as island , she moves in tomorrow -yay

Play this game for way too long daily 😂 can’t wait for the new update
Same 😂 I’m on first thing in the morning when I’m supposed to be working because it’s the only time I get peace and quiet without my 8 year old pestering to visit my island haha.

• Haha
How did you guys achieve 5 star ratings? I have family members who islands are amazing they got it about 2 months before me I’m so impatient I bought bells of ebay and everything 😂🤣

How did you guys achieve 5 star ratings? I have family members who islands are amazing they got it about 2 months before me I’m so impatient I bought bells of ebay and everything 😂🤣
Time travel a lot so can buy more. Lotsa Fences, have lotsa furniture outside - I have a zen area, dining area, own garden bit, fair ground with the teacups etc, campsite area fenced, gave all my Villagers houses gardens, trees, no litter. Go on the animal crossing exchange app and host a event when a villager is crafting and when you have the bird Celeste visiting and you’ll get tips and you’ll soon have loads. I’m on over 15 million now from hosting. You’ll soon make it :)

I've just got it and feel a bit underwhelmed at the moment! I had the original one and played it for years and have played PC since it came out. Maybe it will grow on me?!

I've just got it and feel a bit underwhelmed at the moment! I had the original one and played it for years and have played PC since it came out. Maybe it will grow on me?!
I must admit I found it a bit slow to begin with but I’ve really enjoyed it. The first week or so was a bit tedious!