Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm playing on the switch, I've just had the concert & unlocked terraforming. I'm addicted but knew I would be as I love animal crossing! Ngl, I'm glad bunny day was over with, the eggs were getting on my nerves, even more so than 'it's at least a C+' :ROFLMAO:
Nothing worse than catching a fish only for it to be an egg 🤬 I’m glad to see the back of it too 😂

Reactions: 3
Urgh bleeping sea bass!

I’m still 2 star and Isabelle keeps saying I need more plants but I’m covered in trees and flowers- does she really mean it or is it just a waiting game? My last house is getting a neighbour tomorrow so will that get me 3 stars?

Reactions: 2
Urgh bleeping sea bass!

I’m still 2 star and Isabelle keeps saying I need more plants but I’m covered in trees and flowers- does she really mean it or is it just a waiting game? My last house is getting a neighbour tomorrow so will that get me 3 stars?
Flowers, trees, but also add fencing, furniture (both bought and handmade). That will help a lot as well.

I've been playing since the launch and still enjoying it! It can be a bit slow at times, but overall I like it.
Online is mainly good for fruits, because it seems that you get only your native fruit and one secondary fruit (through mystery island). Maybe the secondary fruit will change with the seasons though? Dunno

I keep seeing people talking about this, and am wondering if I should invest in a switch.

I have chronic illnesses and a lot of resting time. I’ve never been much in to gaming but was obsessed withYoshi’s Island on the DS.

I could do with a good game to kill some of my downtime. I’m scared of not getting in to it and I wasting the money though.

Were any of you not big gamers but got in to this?

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing people talking about this, and am wondering if I should invest in a switch.

I have chronic illnesses and a lot of resting time. I’ve never been much in to gaming but was obsessed withYoshi’s Island on the DS.

I could do with a good game to kill some of my downtime. I’m scared of not getting in to it and I wasting the money though.

Were any of you not big gamers but got in to this?
I’ve never been a huge gamer, but I used to play Animal Crossing on the DS. Before that, I had Crash Bandicoot & Yoshi’s Island on Gameboy 😂 that’s all I’ve really played. You could always have a look at some gameplay videos before you decide, I imagine there’s quite a few on YouTube!

If you enjoyed Yoshi’s Island, there are a few different Mario games for the Switch I believe, so may be worth having a look at those too before you invest!

I’m loving the new switch one but definitely prefer the music on the other games. What version does everyone play?

I got New Horizons and may have bought a switch solely for it 🤪(though I've bought other games)

I do! I play on the switch 🥰
It’s great isn’t it. The graphics are beautiful❤

I got New Horizons and may have bought a switch solely for it 🤪(though I've bought other games)
Haha I actually traded my normal switch in game for a new animal crossing switch.

no zoella we are not. :giggle: ;)
Haha, you’ve blown my cover😜. I just want a place for where we can have thing all animal crossing. Plus I’m being ignored in the animal crossing Facebook group I’m in

Yes I love it!

I have played the previous 2 DS games and honestly I am loving this one the most. I'm sure many die hard AC fans would see that as sacrilege though 😂

Yes I love it!

I have played the previous 2 DS games and honestly I am loving this one the most. I'm sure many die hard AC fans would see that as sacrilege though 😂
It’s great isn’t. Haha, you may get torn apart on one of the Facebook groups😂

What is everyone’s favourite villager? My all time favourite is maple. She is just so cute❤

I've been an AC player since Wild World in 2005! I love New Horizons, and I'm hoping they bring in some of the old New Leaf features like diving and swimming!
Favourite character is Roscoe. He's amazing!

It’s great isn’t. Haha, you may get torn apart on one of the Facebook groups😂

What is everyone’s favourite villager? My all time favourite is maple. She is just so cute❤
Merry is my favourite but I did have (and love) Maple on my new leaf village!

I brought a switch lite during lockdown for the sole purpose of getting this game! i've never really played computer games before but theres something relaxing about it, I love a bit of fishing :ROFLMAO:

It's definitely my favourite game of the series and also, what PERFECT timing for lockdown?? I swear they knew the virus was going to happen :ROFLMAO: